• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TOOL: Tudor's Orange Oompa Loompa

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
tudor post this everywhere, we need more samus players, mid tier?
Lol ok. I'll show my old pro melee friends too, they have a lot of respect in the community and i think they'll like it =D

EDIT: once again everyone's comments are too nice, thanks guys. For the support and everything ^^

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Wow.

I have never cared for Samus, ever... and this video is probably one of the best I've seen of any character. Good job.

Pi

Smash Hero
Also...idk if anyone has mentioned this but these are long clips...they are not just like...10 second clips of 2 moves they are full stocks he combos strings here...some times even two stocks...

Spudnick

Smash Apprentice
Apart from all the other spikes, the part where you bombed ganondorf off the ledge which semi staged spiked him right into another spike made my jaw drop to the floor.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Tudor I've wanted to see a combo video made by you ever since that faithful day I found your youtube account. It's took a while but the wait was well worth it. Tudor>Xyro.

TheZeroFaReal

Smash Apprentice
unlike you, insults will only come from me. I dont need my pals to help me insult.

Also, the last cutscene with the loompas was truly awesome.
YEAH TUDOR. YOU HELLA SUCK. Me and XYRO are like this <3. And he doesn't need me to come up in here and make fun of you cause he can do it himself >=(.

Oh Gawd please don't flame me I'm joking =D. Sick combo video. You shoulda got some of the Luigi Samus videos you had on my Wii. It was all Zair-Zair-Zair, Spike, then I down B'd, recovered, then you spiked me again.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
"Oompa loompa doompadee doo
Tudor's the best, yes better than you!
Oompa loompa doompahdah dee
If you see Tudor be ready to flee!" - Dryn

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
It's funny no one has really done the math at the beginning yet, lol.

Haha i woulda loved those vids but all my footage is strictly the first 2 months of brawl =P

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Win! How did you come up with those lyrics?
I left the "Oompa loompa" parts alone, obviously. I wanted to make the lyrics fit with Tudor's video, but I also wanted it to where you don't have to stretch a word out just to fit the tune. I wanted it to where it was consistent with the tune.

Quez256 said:
This is win × ∞, The vid was awesome, now it has lyrics. ^_^
Yay! :chuckle:

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Great lyrics Dryn!!!! =D

the math is

Tudor > [sqrt{(xyro^3/xyro^2)*xyro}/xyro]-1

Which is the same as;
(xyro^3/xyro^2), which = xyro.
*xyro, which = xyro^2.
Then sqrt{(xyro^3/xyro^2)*xyro} becomes sqrt{xyro^2}, which = xyro.
So now it's [xyro/xyro]-1, which = 1-1.
Which = xero ^^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah... Tudor you need those Lyrics in your sig.

Plus I forgot to give props for the "old song revamped" concept. Not many instances where that works.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Yes, that's true. The thing is that this is all recordings from the first 2 months of brawl and the characters are suitemates from college... I would have a lot more variety and better combo's if i had used more recent footage but I wanted to make it a point that it was all from the first 2 months of brawl =D

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
Great lyrics Dryn!!!! =D

the math is

Tudor > [sqrt{(xyro^3/xyro^2)*xyro}/xyro]-1

Which is the same as;
(xyro^3/xyro^2), which = xyro.
*xyro, which = xyro^2.
Then sqrt{(xyro^3/xyro^2)*xyro} becomes sqrt{xyro^2}, which = xyro.
So now it's [xyro/xyro]-1, which = 1-1.
Which = xero ^^
That looked like a -1 exponent at the end to me. :/

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
This vid was crap, didn't even have the triple up b Super special awesome xyro combo.

You sir get a -3.1415826 rating, FAIL.

JK, <2 Tudor.

Xyro's Samus > Nothing > Tudor's Samus

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Xyro's Samus > Nothing > Tudor's Samus
I <3 that logical fallacy.

I understand Xyro is a big boy and can take care of himself, but we can still be nice to him XD. But yeah.,.. All you Samus players out there, keep making awesome videos!! It sparks people into seeing the light of how awesome she is.

Pi

Smash Hero
That is bad...the more people that play samus the more people get use to playing samus and the less chance we have to win by suprise! What are you guys trying to do? Set up a match where both players are experienced when playing one another? What?! You wanna lose?!

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
That is bad...the more people that play samus the more people get use to playing samus and the less chance we have to win by suprise! What are you guys trying to do? Set up a match where both players are experienced when playing one another? What?! You wanna lose?!
0.o

That only works a few times. In a local group, they will be playing you a lot. This doesn't matter.

FuLLBLeeD

Smash Journeyman
I posted this video in the tier discussion thread. Should cut down on the "LOL SAMUS IS BAD CHARACTER" bull****.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I posted this video in the tier discussion thread. Should cut down on the "LOL SAMUS IS BAD CHARACTER" bull****.
Hey you know I could make a video of any character ******, that was a really stupid idea.

Stop trying to say that samus is good, she is bad, and until you realize that you are going to be looked down on. Yes a higher level samus player will beat average players but a higher level any other type of character will beat a higher level samus player hands down.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Correction. Samus counters some competitive level characters if you can make her fast enough. ^_^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'm not going to be responsible for derailing Tudor's thread. All I will say is that Brawl is focused around the metagame behind fighting. A lot of people can't grasp this after having played Melee as Melee's advanced technical game diminished potential mindgames.

With this said, the only way you can become fast in this game is how quickly you read your opponent's movements (not predicting, reading) and responding to them. With this also comes precise spacing and understanding of your opponent's movements.

If anyone would like to continue this conversation hit me up on my Profile Visitor Messages. I'm getting better at remembering to check them. ^_^

Falcos_feather

Smash Apprentice
Oopma loompa ompadeedoo - If you are wise you listen to Tudor.

It was I who wrote this on youtube =P
" If I were a girl I would've been in love with you Tudor ^^D "

FuLLBLeeD

Smash Journeyman
Hey you know I could make a video of any character ******, that was a really stupid idea.

Stop trying to say that samus is good, she is bad, and until you realize that you are going to be looked down on. Yes a higher level samus player will beat average players but a higher level any other type of character will beat a higher level samus player hands down.
LOL. Looked downed by the Smash Board kids, oh no. :rolleyes:

geekd

Smash Apprentice
tudor, that is a work of art

you make me want to main samus. In fact, I am going to go play samus right now.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the good comments. And truthfully, Mars is right. He was a great Samus in melee and when he says it's about the skill of the player beating someone else with a poor character it's true. I like to think Samus is good because of a lot of reasons; projectiles, disjointed hitbox with the grapple that never loses damage given, amazing recovery, best spike, great up-b out of shield, etc. But the truth is you have to be really good and you have to play her really good and you have to play really smart. If Samus was such a good character it wouldn't take so much work to win every game =(

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Thanks for the good comments. And truthfully, Mars is right. He was a great Samus in melee and when he says it's about the skill of the player beating someone else with a poor character it's true. I like to think Samus is good because of a lot of reasons; projectiles, disjointed hitbox with the grapple that never loses damage given, amazing recovery, best spike, great up-b out of shield, etc. But the truth is you have to be really good and you have to play her really good and you have to play really smart. If Samus was such a good character it wouldn't take so much work to win every game =(
I really hate the truth sometimes! :(

Top Bottom