• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Token Green Until Peach Gets Mean - NikoK Peach Combo Video

Niko_K

Smash Master
I have just finished this new combo video featuring my green peach, and some other green things. It took a while to get this **** together but it finally worked. Thanks to DJ Eggz for the awesome music and I hope you guys enjoy! It's a lot meaner this time, with a hell of a lot more U Smash KO.s!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsgCXcVpJuI

Percon

Smash Lord
lol nice Niko.

It just clicked why you played GREEN peach >_>

But yeah nice video, I guess you didn't use the clip of me as DK?

Nice against Zaf where you used the turnip to make the key "safe" so you could get that usmash (that is what happened right?)

Niko_K

Smash Master
lol nice Niko.

It just clicked why you played GREEN peach >_>

But yeah nice video, I guess you didn't use the clip of me as DK?

Nice against Zaf where you used the turnip to make the key "safe" so you could get that usmash (that is what happened right?)
Oh **** I forgot that clip, I think it's still on your wii.

And yes thats what happened, there wasn't much he could do lmfao.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Lol wow. Niko **** you your peach is too good. Did you end up using any clips of you ****** my GaW, I htink all the red GaW I saw was Zaf, but its hard to tell since him and I literally play GaW Identically and both use Red GaW.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
man is this your 20th combo video or something???

ohh wait............... those were just matches I was looking at

that's the problem with Niko's vids, I can't tell if its a "combo video" or just a match because both show so much **** :)

GREEN EDIT: we need to smoke tomorrow.................a lot................ like a ridiculous amount...................like an O between you and me

Mith_

Smash Champion
When I saw DJ Eggz I just had to click, then I saw it was Chilly fo Silly, so I had to watch it :p.

It was a great vid, your peach is amazing (no homo), makes me want to try peach out but I suck with her =[.

P.s. weed is bad 4 u loolz.

D

Deleted member

i have every single one of those songs

nice video man

Matt07

Smash Master
Niko K, the intro to your combo video was more...'original' then others I've seen :p. I really enjoyed the video it awesome video.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I never got around to capturing our match because I haven't bought my card yet. So the answer would be no.

I'll let you know when it's up though ;)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Niko you should have come yesterday, Mike and Alex came and left at three!! we could have had insane matches!!ONE!!!1!!

ohh and I used my new bong for the first time yesterday, MAN it hit's like a beast.
but my estimates may be a little biased cause we had weed AND HASH!!!!

Niko missed out...........

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
I love that slider on the bubbler. I've dropped so many glass sliders before :mad:, that looks really convenient.

And the video was sick. I like how all the clips you showed were pretty long, 4 hits and up. Most other videos are 2-3 hit clips that last half a second. Awesome Peach.

comboking

Smash Master
When I saw DJ Eggz I just had to click, then I saw it was Chilly fo Silly, so I had to watch it :p.

It was a great vid, your peach is amazing (no homo), makes me want to try peach out but I suck with her =[.

P.s. weed is bad 4 u loolz.
yes it is bad for u stop it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
It's actually proven that weed improves your cognitive ability and reaction time in small doses.

My secret revealed >.<

bump

Niko_K

Smash Master
List of players used in this video

KingAce
NinjaLink
JL
ChiboSempai
Zaf
Runawayfire(Minus)
DeLoRtEd1
Lawlb0t
Pyrenight
Heat

JCav

Smash Lord
beginning- great, never seen that in a video before

music- sexy

skills- great, fun to watch and entertaining

good vid

Niko_K

Smash Master
Heh it's a Michigan dude! I just had Lain and NoJ stay over at my house!

I beat Lain in a bo3 $5 mm. Then he won it back the next MM xD.

JCav

Smash Lord
Heh it's a Michigan dude! I just had Lain and NoJ stay over at my house!

I beat Lain in a bo3 $5 mm. Then he won it back the next MM xD.
yeah i seen they were all gonna go smoke the bud with you but sh*t didnt go through

and lain is awesome, i went to his event not to long ago and he beat me game 3 in a set. his climbers are too good. lotta props to you if you can play on that level

i hate fat penguins though

Niko_K

Smash Master
What do you mean **** didn't go through? They smoked like 5 blunts with me this weekend. We were pretty much high the entire time.

JCav

Smash Lord
What do you mean **** didn't go through? They smoked like 5 blunts with me this weekend. We were pretty much high the entire time.
thats so awesome

and i mean with anther and joel

anther went to a tourney around here, not sure what happened to joel

Niko_K

Smash Master
Joel = NoJ, thus he was with me and Lain. Lain got a drive from NoJ to my place. Anther was supposed to come too but he couldn't find proper ID.

JCav

Smash Lord
Joel = NoJ, thus he was with me and Lain. Lain got a drive from NoJ to my place. Anther was supposed to come too but he couldn't find proper ID.
thought noj wasnt able to go but he obviously did

sounds like it was a good time

UWOcho

Smash Apprentice
great stuff niko, i'll definitely be playing you one day.. depends when the next tourny is (not the hamilton one though.. any idea about any others?)

quick question- i play peach for fun sometimes, and i find hitting x and the cstick down or a+down very hard to do while floating. Did you remap your controls, or do you just do one of those? your float-dair-dair-uair combos are just beautiful

Niko_K

Smash Master
I had the most epic bomb kill ever at one of our tournaments here. I was getting 3 stocked by Mysta's Pikachu, came back to his last stock...and then....

Dair>Dair>Uair>Utilt Glide toss bomb upwards.

It's known as the Jesus Combo..

Top Bottom