• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today...I quit Smash.

tubes

Smash Ace
I bet he said something afterwords like "You just gotta know how to use your character properly and exploit the fact that I'm bad at Gannon."

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'd post a picture of me crying but it could cause a catostrophic chain reaction.

**** me for not playing smartly enough and not realizing what was about to happen until it was too late.....and then I got faired...and faired...and then faired through my downB

;__;

aww Chaddd I'm sure if we Ganon dittoed it could probably happen! My Ganon is all kinds of hella bad against people who know what they're doing!

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Back in my Luigi main days hungrybox nearly JV5d me.

THANK GOD I GOT A WHOPPING 7 DAMAGE ON HIM.

He laughed at me afterwards...
:(

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I remember the first time played G-regulate. I did 32 damage.

At least the first time I played Cactuar I did 35 XD

I was so terrible then, though! Granted I don't ever play Ganon but, like I said before, I cannot forsake the customs of...THE LEGEND!

IT'S GANON!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh? So at least I'm not the only one gettin' Johnny Five'D . . .

But Toasty does have more cred than me.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Back in my Luigi main days hungrybox nearly JV5d me.

THANK GOD I GOT A WHOPPING 7 DAMAGE ON HIM.

He laughed at me afterwards...
:(
Even I took off a stock or two on Hbox in pools, and I'm still a n00b. Get ***** son! :p

And toasty, you so brought this on yourself. I mean, you let me two stock you with Doc the first time I played...

Rayku

Smash Lord
I, too, have never JV 5-stocked someone in my life. I've come so very close to it, though :(

tubes

Smash Ace
He might laugh his *** off if he did see this thread. Right now, I'm currently doing that... five stocked?!? XD
I can understand your need to express your originality but god **** man the coding for your post is longer then your actual message jesus christ. Why can't you just stick with a color like Dogy. Stars? the ****?

chaddd

Smash Lord
I can understand your need to express your originality but god **** man the coding for your post is longer then your actual message jesus christ. Why can't you just stick with a color like Dogy. Stars? the ****?
hahahahahaha

nevershootme

Smash Master
i agree... why do people need to ****ing put complex coded crap in their postings just to garner attention... i know SRK just kills bandwidth with huge images

heck i've seen enough pokemon BS at the end of their posts. yap yap pokemon icon at the end.

dogy's posts are just type and add color... why the **** people need to have rainbow texting...

Top Bottom