• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today...I quit Smash.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
And Viper has no idea how much I love Shana.
Great to hear someone that's a fan of Shana, I was getting a little worried. XD

I can understand your need to express your originality but god **** man the coding for your post is longer then your actual message jesus christ. Why can't you just stick with a color like Dogy. Stars? the ****?
It's called posting with style.

At least it isn't pink like that guy from SRK, I can't read the **** due to the skin.
That guy would have to switch to Magenta to fit a light background instead of Pink.

i agree... why do people need to ****ing put complex coded crap in their postings just to garner attention... i know SRK just kills bandwidth with huge images

heck i've seen enough pokemon BS at the end of their posts. yap yap pokemon icon at the end.

dogy's posts are just type and add color... why the **** people need to have rainbow texting...
You can always copy and paste the words before you quote like most people do. My reason? I don't like posting normal is all. =P

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Even I took off a stock or two on Hbox in pools, and I'm still a n00b. Get ***** son! :p
aww you're such a nice guy :)............>_>
And toasty, you so brought this on yourself. I mean, you let me two stock you with Doc the first time I played...
LMAO really? You wanna go there? You donnn't bro =D

it's a good thing you said "you let me two stock you" ^_^

Vanz: yeah...I know. If I actually used [or even knew how to use] Ganon, I probably would have quit XD

tubes

Smash Ace
It's called posting with gay! God **** it took me a whole like 3 minutes longer than it should have to post this because I had to look carefully to make sure I wasn't deleting the wrong text from the quote ant then I realized I deleted one of your unnecessary coding nonsense tags and had to re quote and carefully delete the irrelevant text ONCE AGAIN!

Just post in plain red text and you can be original and not look like a ****ing ****** at the same time.

Umby

Smash Master
It's called posting with gay! God **** it took me a whole like 3 minutes longer than it should have to post this because I had to look carefully to make sure I wasn't deleting the wrong text from the quote ant then I realized I deleted one of your unnecessary coding nonsense tags and had to re quote and carefully delete the irrelevant text ONCE AGAIN!

Just post in plain red text and you can be original and not look like a ****ing ****** at the same time.
Tell 'em why you mad, son.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Mind as well change to topic to, "it's hard to quote bracket text" now huh? =P

Oh well, I guess I finally meet someone that didn't like color font I suppose, but since I've been using color font for years, I'm way too far for going to post normal again. =3

Player-3

Smash Hero
Mind as well change to topic to, "it's hard to quote bracket text" now huh? =P

Oh well, I guess I finally meet someone that didn't like color font I suppose, but since I've been using color font for years, I'm way too far for going to post normal again. =3
do you like furry animals

Handorin

Smash Hero
Last night (or this morning..?) Iori JV5 stocked Hyperdragon.

It was lawltastic.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a month ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.

this thread is hilarious.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I forgot all about this thread

When I saw it in the gentlemen's club a few minutes ago, I thought Toasty was quitting :((((((

then I remembered the OP and all the posts in it and I lol'd

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord

100% support

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Speaking of Ganon, Eugenio needs to post his Ganondorf experience in the Ganon Club. He had to play Chaddd in brackets this past weekend and.... well, I'll let Eugenio finish the story.

Top Bottom