• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I Link's left hand needs to be a bomb. Then the tables would be turned on MK. OH the symbolism. Huehuehuehuehuehue.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Welcome back!..... I don't recognize you. You must have been active when I wasn't. State your name and purpose.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So guys. Summercon is officially under way. We have pretty much everything in place for the event. I want to see as many of you guys there as possible. If you aren't going to any major tournament that everyone else is going to, please come to Louisiana for ours. I'll be hosting the Brawl portion of the convention. It will be bigger and better than ever before! :D

Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/summ...uses-online-june-29th-2013-slidell-la.335704/
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/370559509729661/

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomber how about you come to the next New England tournament in May? =D
I would if I had the cash. Unfortunately, I have a couple major expenses coming up soon and I'm trying to plan my finances accordingly. So I'm basically trapped in the local area. If I didn't have it, I would totally consider going. It's just bad timing. :(

Think you would be able to come Quest? I'm trying to get as many TLs together as possible. I know that'd get national attention if a bunch of TLs showed up in one place.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Nah I wouldn't be able to go to your tourney for those same reasons. It's expensive enough to get to Apex and SKTAR and the upcoming SKTAR 2. Flying to Louisiana would probably cost even more =[

and lol I haven't even been using TL in tourney lately. I've been going silly characters like Zero Suit Samus, etc. I might go to one next month and use TL though. at least for some tourney matches.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Yeah. I understand. Smashcon isn't big enough to be considered priority yet for 99% of players. Smashcon will take back seat to APEX and SKTAR until we manage to build up its rep more. I'm not even mad. It's not even personal. It's just business.

Wish you the best of luck at SKTAR.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
oh thanks. and it's not that I'm prioritizing SKTAR over your tourney. I prefer locals and regionals to huge tourneys where it's too crowded and without enough setups lol. It's just that the distance to your tourney is much greater.

Lobos

Smash Master
SB is dead? or the game series is dead? I blame nintendo for releasing crappy systems........how awesome smash was between 1999-2010.....good memories indeed

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Just as an fyi. Just talking about a potential TL gathering at Smashcon has gotten some of the players a little hyped but also worried. All I can say is that even though this year, it may not happen, I know that the TL swarm should happen unannounced for it to be more epic. You guys just show up and well... let chaos ensue.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Doing fine myself. I'm trying to improve my TL. He's a pretty fun character if you have a little creative side.

Anything about TL you have questions about?

Top Bottom