• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Is playing toon worth it, becuase i can learn the little guy if he is pretty viable. He's fun but i just want to be sure.
Toon link isnt an "ill pick this character up as an alt cause he looks fun" character.
You gotta invest a lot of time and effort learning all the little bits to make tink play fast and effective.
Oh annnd your gonna have to have monk-like patience.

:phone:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
No it's so much easier to see Dan's signature. I may never be able to look in this thread ever again without a nosebleed.

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
second playthrough of 999 i got the submarine end. im starting to doubt more and more that any of the chars are evil.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Hey can I be added to the TL skype group? My usertag is dothatgwalk

And I'm secondarying him now, and I'd love to learn from all of you guys.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I wouldn't, lol. But you can trust me, if you see any sign that you can't then you can delete me off. Can I at least get a trial? I promise not to cause any kind of stress or anything, I just want to learn and be social.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
TL group has been dead for days. No signs of being revived soon. My defibrillator has died, I ran out of holy water, and I ran out of AA's last week. It's going to take some time before we can get things up and running again.

im ggone for three daysand the chat alrewady diesss?????????????????????

u guys are lamer thamn my keyboarddd atm seriosuly i cant even tyype

Top Bottom