• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Man, we are getting badges back? I need that disco room badge. :x

I wonder if we are getting titles back like for being a TO and all. :x

Or how about a badge for consistent bans. PJ would win that one hands down. :x

Bomber7

Smash Hero
The first thing that came to mind was Quest playing 999 too much.

Speaking of which, Dan, I started last night. I was soooo close to getting June all to myself, but you know... I can't have nice things.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
There were posts in the *bbr updates* thread about applications last June?

six months after June would have been December? Six months after that will be June again?

I will probably apply in June.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Maybe. If they do useful stuff then I'll benefit from it.

in other news: I've figured out what I've been doing wrong.

I haven't been using enough bombs

Bomber7

Smash Hero
*hugs*

If you want, we can exchange wii numbers. I have a few videos from Dec 2012, Jan 2013 I could share with you. Just as a warning, most of them are against CPUs, but the whole point of sharing them is to show you the fundamental idea behind how I play. I'm very confident in my play style and I know all I need to do is get better at what I do (want to do) and I believe I will break TL's boundaries and reinvent the game of Brawl.

I got some nifty stuff that pops up here and there. It might be good study material for you.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I've stopped recording because I don't have a capture card, though for friendlies and stuff I'll record them on the SD card and save them. :D

Bomber7

Smash Hero
2010 was a good year. Well it was bi polar for me. It was when I was at the peak of my skill but also the worst due to personal issues that made me quit for about a year. :D

NH Cody

Smash Champion
well

I was considering doing a mini-research project on different MU videos. because I don't really know how to use toon link anymore. Sure I'm still good enough to beat everyone nearby me consistently, minus Fatal and Koolaid, but I lost confidence after getting exposed by zero suit samus at apex.

this made me think "I should probably research MUs so I don't lose to Ikes or Lucases or Nesses or Luigis or Lucarios or Sonics." but we don't really have good videos to study...

maybe we should have a skype MU review or something. idk.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Sounds nice. I won't be around for it, but if I am, I'll just sit at the table spurting radical theories and opinions that are so nonsensical they might be crazy enough to work or just be ignored.

MUchallenged.

Top Bottom