• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

It's a direct sequel to OoT in the Child Timeline.

YL beats Ganon, but somehow loses Navi when he does, so he journeys off into the forest to find her with Epona but he encounters Skull Kid instead.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
It's a direct sequel to OoT in the Child Timeline.

YL beats Ganon, but somehow loses Navi when he does, so he journeys off into the forest to find her with Epona but he encounters Skull Kid instead.
Zelda returns Link to his former self and he places the master sword in the pedestal. Then you see Navi leave Link through a window...he then warns the royal family of Ganon's plot and leaves on a quest to find Navi.

Btw, Ill give u a reason to play it.

Its an AWESOME game. :D

So is Paper Mario and Halo Reach.

The whole disjoint thing actally makes me want to play it again, but I still need more convincing. HURRY UP SHEIKANT CONVINCE ME! Gogogogogogogogo!

RATED

Smash Lord
So is Paper Mario and Halo Reach.

The whole disjoint thing actally makes me want to play it again, but I still need more convincing. HURRY UP SHEIKANT CONVINCE ME! Gogogogogogogogo!
Don't play it, go get a GBC emulator and play the LoZ games that came to that system.

I kinda dislike LoZ games ( except Wind waker and the old school handhelds one).

go and play Golden Sun ( any of those) , Megaman games( even X ones), Fire Emblem, Final fantasy Crisis Core or any good FF game and if you want to make me happy then play that game that was in Gamecube that the protagonist was Vyce. ( I couldnt finish that game since it was from a friend of mine :( )

I'm playing through the entire Metroid franchise in order right now. I'm currently on Metroid II for GameBoy. I'm also finishing my 7th run of Paper Mario, and after all of this, I'm probably gonna play Pikmin next, since I finally got a disc.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yeah...I have no idea what Quest is talking about...I've never seen your Tink, but Suarez's is amazing. Like...actually legit. And faced against you, a great Tink with the best Sonic experience you can get would win. No offense.

Alzi

Smash Master
CORPSE VS M2K IS ALMOST LIKLEY TO HAPPEN TOMMOROW IN A TOURNAMENT MATCH.

You all better be watching. :p

There should be live stream if there is I will link it in here. Be sure to watch as it should be interesting.

I know that Fox and I are 16 hours apart (he's ahead 16 hours). So if it's 3:00PM On October 1st my time, it's 7:AM October 2nd there.

Lobos, if it's 12 Noon on your time, and if that tournament is anywhere near where Fox lives, then over there it would be 4AM the next day.

Lobos

Smash Master
So the tournaments is starting for us today?

So at 8pm my time its 4pm oct2?

slikvik > kingtoon

lol JLB ALL DAI

So the tournaments is starting for us today?

So at 8pm my time its 4pm oct2?

slikvik > kingtoon

lol JLB ALL DAI
The tournament starts on October 2nd, and Alzi wrote that at 3AM October 2nd, which was 11AM Oct. 1 on our time.

So yeah, I think it's gonna be today.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Yeah...I have no idea what Quest is talking about...I've never seen your Tink, but Suarez's is amazing. Like...actually legit. And faced against you, a great Tink with the best Sonic experience you can get would win. No offense.
ummmm yeeeaahhhhh judging by these videos,

DS4 vs Lada (whole set)
match 2 at 3:50
match 3 at 5:11

I can say with confidence that my TL is better xD

and as a co-sonic main, I can also say to saurez

YOU'RE TOO SLOW :laugh:

but seriously, I do make a few mistakes here and there but I'm fixing my bad habits and speeding up my playstyle like, every day. I've gotten a heck of a lot better since I played Lobos and Jash at Apex, being less dependent on arrows, and improving other aspects of my game here and there. In comparison to those videos, I can honestly say I have more attacks going and more mixups. Plus the other player's wolf was awful xD he was dsmashing at 0%. ROB was a bit better though, I would say. Oh, and I think you were killing too early sometimes.

I only said what I said in the first place because it annoys me that people think it's impossible to main and be good with 2 characters. I DO main TL, but I also feel I should be working on Sonic more these days since I've been using mostly TL at my recent tournaments (hence my avvy change)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
My TL is better than yours
I would like it a lot more if it weren't for the time aspect of the game...from what I remember I only had a certain amount of time to complete certain tasks throughout the game. Or at least from what I recall...
Nawww, you can travel back in time and you have an infinite amount of time.

Chsal

Smash Journeyman
CORPSE VS M2K IS ALMOST LIKLEY TO HAPPEN TOMMOROW IN A TOURNAMENT MATCH.

You all better be watching.

There should be live stream if there is I will link it in here. Be sure to watch as it should be interesting.
What is the time difference? If its 12pm EST right now....
I know that Fox and I are 16 hours apart (he's ahead 16 hours). So if it's 3:00PM On October 1st my time, it's 7:AM October 2nd there.

Lobos, if it's 12 Noon on your time, and if that tournament is anywhere near where Fox lives, then over there it would be 4AM the next day.
The tournament starts on October 2nd, and Alzi wrote that at 3AM October 2nd, which was 11AM Oct. 1 on our time.

So yeah, I think it's gonna be today.
I read through that a few times trying to figure out when it would be, and then I realised the guy didn't actually state a time other than "tomorrow"... D=.

In my case, "tomorrow" isn't coming for another 11 hours O.o...
(Its 1pm right now, he posted at 4am)

CTX

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna say the MJG and Atomsk rematch will also be occuring tomorrow at a St. Louis tourney...wish I could go to that one...but i have to work...all day...fml

CTX

Smash Journeyman
That tourney is absolutely stacked

Again...wish I could go...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Where is the live stream link, I really want to watch M2K vs Corp.

@Toony: If anyone tells you that you can't "main" 2 chars, and you get mad about it, you are being dumb. Look at M2K in Melee. He is the only Marth AND Sheik who places top. So just ignore the hate and do what you do.

Alzi

Smash Master
Just got news that there isn't going to be any live stream. :(

Although currently there are melee doubles going on. Go to the Australian Boards then go to Robocop main thread where things are being updated constantly.

I live in Perth so it's currently 10:34 AM here but the tournament is in Melbourne so it is 3 hours infront meaning it's 1:34 PM there.

But yes around tonight we will hear news on how corpse is going. IMO He will roll through the Australians pretty easy it's just how he will go against Oats, Hall and M2K.

I will try keep the toon link boards updated through here if anything interesting happens.

Alzi

Smash Master
In recent use he has used snake against someone in pools so I'm not sure how much he will be playing of toon link.

But his brother is recording as much matches possible of him and of some other Perth people and told me some will definitely be up by tomorrow.

So far he's made it out of pools and he's in the bracket. The first American he will vs will most likely be Hall if he beats all these Australians (Which he will.)

Hope he defeats m2k that would be amazing.

Here's the bracket:

I think the BR from H3 is the best weapon in the series, but I can't say that I don't like the DMR.

Needler Rifle is cool too.

Top Bottom