• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Chsal

Smash Journeyman
Also you have to be under 5'8" to main Tink. When you get taller, you need a new character.
Puertoricans aren't tiny people >.> I'm 6'1 and I main TL so shh :p
So... 5'8'' is about 187 cm right? I still got a while to go lol.

Hyro, the reason why I infracted your post was simply because it didn't add or contribute anything at all to the topic at hand. The topic was about the tournament that M2K and Corpsecreate were at, and that post had nothing to do with that.

When I brought this up to the higher-ups, they all said that it was a perfect example of a +1 post in a social thread, because you laughing and putting on johnmuffs has no conversational value at all, doesn't add anything to the topic at hand, nor does it change the subject in a way that influences discussion. Frankly, it's spam. Minor spam.

If you still feel that my reasoning is unjust, we can take this to PMs, or you can take it to Forum Support.

Making this response public because Hyro brought it up publically.

CTX

Smash Journeyman
As the World Turns: Toon Link Style

That should be the name of the thread

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hyro, the reason why I infracted your post was simply because it didn't add or contribute anything at all to the topic at hand. The topic was about the tournament that M2K and Corpsecreate were at, and that post had nothing to do with that.

When I brought this up to the higher-ups, they all said that it was a perfect example of a +1 post in a social thread, because you laughing and putting on johnmuffs has no conversational value at all, doesn't add anything to the topic at hand, nor does it change the subject in a way that influences discussion. Frankly, it's spam. Minor spam.

If you still feel that my reasoning is unjust, we can take this to PMs, or you can take it to Forum Support.

Making this response public because Hyro brought it up publically.
Well first off, who in the world gives the slightest **** about a number of how many posts you make on a videogame forum.........FOR REALSIES

Second, let me translate my post for you to prove that it in fact DOES have conversational value.

LOoOOL @ ^^^^

*puts on johnmuffs*
Translation:

Haha, man, that is pretty funny that Corpse vs. M2K was SO hyped up because not only did he NOT get to play him, he placed fifth!!!

I'm going to cover my ears now, because there's no way after all that hype people will just accept it. There are going to be johnz, many johnz on why he lost. Sweaty fingers? Broken controller? Temperature was off in the room? High johnz? Girlfriend problems? Erectile disfunction?

But most of the people on this thread understood my post without it being translated. Which is why they also replied to my post which apparently had no conversational value.

lolLOloOLololololOLOLolOLolOLololOL

Who placed 2nd
^^^ u see. conversation.

P.S. +1 homeskillet!!

rolling on the floor laughing helicopter.

Once again, answering this in public because Hyro brought it up in public.

Well first off, who in the world gives the slightest **** about a number of how many posts you make on a videogame forum.........FOR REALSIES
Nobody does, but that's not exactly the issue. +1 post is merely a phrase.

Second, let me translate my post for you to prove that it in fact DOES have conversational value.

Translation:

Haha, man, that is pretty funny that Corpse vs. M2K was SO hyped up because not only did he NOT get to play him, he placed fifth!!!

I'm going to cover my ears now, because there's no way after all that hype people will just accept it. There are going to be johnz, many johnz on why he lost. Sweaty fingers? Broken controller? Temperature was off in the room? High johnz? Girlfriend problems? Erectile disfunction?
This post is a million times better than your other post, and I encourage everyone to at least try to make their posts as elaborate and clear as this the first time.

But most of the people on this thread understood my post without it being translated. Which is why they also replied to my post which apparently had no conversational value.
The translated version makes heaps more sense now, and like I just finished saying, I recommend that everyone at least put some time in their posts. It'll make things a lot easier on my end since I won't have to question every single post, and it'll make things a lot more enjoyable on your end seeing that your new notification isn't in fact, an infraction. All in all, it avoids a lot of confusion.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not this angry guy out to get any of you. I'm just some guy from Puerto Rico who mains Toon Link. I don't hand out infractions because I don't like you guys, I hand them out because at times, I feel they're warranted, and it's my responsibility to hand out infractions. Like I say time and time again, if you guys don't think your infractions are warranted, just PM me and we'll work it out.

Hyro brought this to me in public, but it doesn't mean that I don't intend on working the issue out with him. With that being said Hyro, I agree that there was a misunderstanding on my side with the post, so you win this time. However, I'm not reversing anything, because contrary to what Hyro said, I didn't even infract Hyro. I left him a mere warning, and I intend on letting this warning serve it's purpose.

Hyro, don't do it again.
+1 post

Kaffei

Smash Hero

Translation:

^^^ u see. conversation.

P.S. +1 homeskillet!!

rolling on the floor laughing helicopter.
<3HyRo

Ok here's what u gotta do mang to not get infracted: type a smarticle sentence after a "lololololollololo"

Alzi

Smash Master
I think you can get infracted if you troll. This includes spam threads as well.

But yes Kaffei did make a right choice of leaving toon link for metaknight. :p

Edit: I hate it when it's 2 pages back and you think it's the last page then you post lol.

Anyway Hyro I think he did play M2K in a few friendlies but I believed he used snake because he believes it would have been impossible to use toon link and win against the best player in the world who uses the best character. haha

napZzz

Smash Hero
yo guys, just thought i'd let you know that mjg is the best toon link right now

**** jash, **** jerm, **** hyro, and **** anyone else who wants to compare

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Yeah I got him to join this ****ty place and FC.
then linked that ****** (and Near's ****** ***) to SWF.
You're welcome Tink Boards.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
The ****. You were some random on Wiiusers, I brought you into the smash scene as a disciple of Zzz, and you failed me miserably, my son.

xReix

Smash Cadet

Lol at Smith and Near talking big. These scrubs were so lame back in the day. LOL

TUNE TRIPEL THREET

Edit: That picture is from 08.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
The ****. You were some random on Wiiusers, I brought you into the smash scene as a disciple of Zzz, and you failed me miserably, my son.
lmao get outta here kid. You ain't even cool.

Lol at Smith and Near talking big. These scrubs were so lame back in the day. LOL

TUNE TRIPEL THREET
lmao dude John loves that picture.
EDIT: lol 08 where john spiked
EDIT2: Remember when John blew up on Ladyhood?
EDIT3: lmao kay to the rush

Chuee

Smash Hero
FCs was like the worst site ever.
I went in a tier list thread on there and tried argueing and pretty much died at the stupidity.

Top Bottom