• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I don't see TL as high tier though. I see him as top of middle, which means he's right where he should be. I just don't see why ZSS is so high. She should be in middle tier, either in front or behind TL (I think she should go behind him, but hey what do I know about ZSS?).
She doesn't get ***** by MK.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
The only PMs I ever get from moderators are Twink's infractions. How is that even minor spam, just because I said "hahaha" in response to mjg's post? Wow, that is so spammy. -_-

The only PMs I ever get from moderators are Twink's infractions. How is that even minor spam, just because I said "hahaha" in response to mjg's post? Wow, that is so spammy. -_-
If you don't feel that you deserve an infraction just PM me and we'll work it out.

CTX

Smash Journeyman
Twinkie said:
Dear CTX,

You have received a 5 point infraction at Smash World Forums for no reason at all. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.
Mother ****er...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I ****ing loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wind Waker. Best Zelda game ever. +TL is in it =)

I started playing Majora's Mask like 6 months ago and I never felt like continuing the game. I feel like I should, but I'm not motivated enough, and I already have a bunch of games in my queue to finish (Paper Mario, Metroid II, Halo Reach, and SPM).

Someone should give me a good reason as to why I should make MM cut in line.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Hmm, well the one particular thing I really like about Majora's Mask is the long *** disjoint on Link's sword.

CTX

Smash Journeyman
I remember I tried renting Majora's Mask when it was still a new game and it needed some add-on to the n64 to have proper compatibility. And I didn't have that. So I never played it. And I still have yet to even see the opening sequence of it. All I know is that he has the ocarina of time somehow.

Top Bottom