• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

CTX

Smash Journeyman
Skins suck
1-0. That's the best I can hope for at this point in the season.

Our defense is shag nasty. And I will say that Rocky McIntosh, London Fletcher, and Brian Orakpo are the best starting linebacking corp in the NFC, if not in the NFL.

CTX

Smash Journeyman
So I don't think I'm even going to second Toon Link anymore.
I'm surprised???

And MJG. You are from around K.C. How did you end up cheering for them? I have the excuse of growing up in St.L where we didn't have a team until 1995, so my family found a different team to cheer for (Late 1980's-Early 1990's redskins were a pretty dominate team winning 3 super bowls in ten years).

So, what's your story?

EDIT: So I'm increasingly becoming more serious about this texture hack idea. Where is the program to do this?

Lobos

Smash Master
lol CTX I live like 20mins from the skins stadium and like 30min from the raven's.....I've never was a skins fan tho

CTX

Smash Journeyman
So, I think I have decided, that I am gonna do this. I don't know how popular it will be, but I really don't care. I will like it, and that's enough for me. I don't know where I am gonna find the time to do this, amid working full time and being a full time student, but it will get done. I suppose I will can do it while watching games on Sunday, since I wouldn't be doing anything else.

This is what I am thinking for the characters

Metaknight = Patriots
Snake =
Diddy Kong
Falco = Eagles
Ice Climbers = Packers
Marth =
Wario = Raiders
Dedede = Steelers
Pikachu = Chargers
Olimar
Lucario = Bengals
Game n Watch
Pit = Saints
Toon Link = Redskins
ZSS =
Kirby
R.O.B
Donkey Kong
Peach = Cowboys
Fox = Seahawks
Luigi
Wolf = Ravens
Sheik
Pokemon Trainer (I am not doing them individually, screw that) =
Sonic
Ness
Bowser = Giants
Lucas =
Ike = Vikings
Yoshi
Mario
Captain Falcon
Samus = Fox Robot
JigglyPuff = Football
Zelda = Some Cheerleader
Link = Referee
Ganon = Roger Goodell

Haven't decided on a lot of characters, but we shall see

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
i was checking out a vid of toon link on project M. do u guys like or dislike the new toon link? im hoping they fix the recovery because thats my only real grief

I know that a couple of the YL mains were disappointed because they wanted Young Link and not a TL/YL hybrid.

I don't know what they think about it now though.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Prefer TL Nair over YL nair

That project TL recovery is lookin like Brawl Links, terrible.

Chsal

Smash Journeyman
I used to play YL lol, and I prefer YL sex kick. It makes our gimping game so ****.

Recovery is horrible though O.o...

But I haven't seen most of the Project M TL moveset so I'm not too sure whether its better or not.

Revven

FrankerZ
Prefer TL Nair over YL nair

That project TL recovery is lookin like Brawl Links, terrible.
I used to play YL lol, and I prefer YL sex kick. It makes our gimping game so ****.

Recovery is horrible though O.o...

But I haven't seen most of the Project M TL moveset so I'm not too sure whether its better or not.
Video isn't recent, we've just fixed the Up B.

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
well that makes me happy. i think toon will be better in this version even if he is somewhat different.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ga4xsQ1EPU0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ga4xsQ1EPU0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Edit: **** I accidentally used my 3,000th post.

Top Bottom