• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Thats actually really cool WEMP. What kind of majors and stuff do you need for that? Are there "sculpting" ones? O_O
Well I guess it depends on the school.

Anyway, I'm watching Twilight.
shut up.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
i heard the dialog is awesome. /sarcasm

acually as of currently i am getting core classes and getting grades up. in about two years and 60 creds i will be excepted into Florence De Medici school of art for a major in marble sculpting. art is probably my favorite thing in the world, and even though i love ( some ) anime and manga i hate how popular those artists are with little or no knowledge of the human body and make so much money. guess it's better than printing a picture of 6 different colored soup cans. end rant .

poop

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Woah when did you guys get on!?!?
I was busy reading Claymore...
Now I'm all the way at the last chapter.
I wish there was moar.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
I wasn't paying attention and, I don't know about you but, Sasuke was off last time I checked and you haven't posted for a bit.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I've been watching the movie and taking little intervals to check up on Smasboards.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Is the movie that slow that you can take breaks?
It's like taking a break without pausing when playing drums for Guitar Hero 4:
If you have time to scratch your nose, you know something's wrong.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
okay so honestly, what's your opinion on twilight? i've never read the book or watched the movie, i've heard from a girl she liked the book, and Hiza had to go with his girlfriend to see the movie and he hated it. im unbiased, just curious on your take

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My girlfriend and a whole bunch of girls I know read the books and saw the movie.
"OMG EDWARD IS SO HAWT" pisses me off so much though. Some girls are just so dumb. But then again, its not just the girls.

I'm only 10 minutes into it. I hear good things and bad.
Its basically every girls "fantasy" story, filled with vampires and romance.
The IDEA is good. The IDEA is solid and great. Thats what the audience likes about it.
Its just not well-written. Think of it like some charecter in Brawl whos the size of Giga Bowser and has all 1-hit KO attacks. BUT he dies in one hit and has insanely small hit boxes.
Its that people perceive its good by looking at it straight up, instead of noticing the "small things" if you will.

But then again, this is all just assumptions based on my observations. When, and if ( I probably will eventually) I read the books, then I can give a true analysis of the series. But watching the movie will give me a little more of an idea then I have now I guess.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
well hiza said the characters are paper thin. the whole movie can be summed up in a paragraph. not the plot, not a synopsis, the whole story. all the characters are models aparently. a person who sparkles in sunlight is not a vampire. they are a model. the acting is horrible. and above all else. the reason i will refuse to deal with anything related to twilight. edward, the main character was played by a british musician apparently. a musician. and he calls claude Debussy DeBoocy. seriously. deboocy. that means not one person who made this movie. not the writer of the book, who used the most famous song by mr. debussy ( Most likely because she knew no others ), or a self proclaimed musician knew how to correctly pronounce the name of one of the most important pianists of the last century. **** that ****ty actor, **** the stupid trendy author of that book, and **** god **** everyone else.

i do respect anybody who can see good in the movie, outside of fake females who think it's the perfect romance. there are great guys out there who would love to be a womans everything, but because they aren't models, or have some trendy masochism and martyr complex they aren't good enough. so you know what. now i put sparkles on my face and get beverly hills poon tang all the time.

end of another rant. and i didn't mean to offend anybody. just i would expect someone to know how to say debussy. or know that you can not waltz to clair de lune.

im also pissed because i just began to power play through tWW, and my disk doesn't work as soon as i get to dragon roost island. ****.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Theres just one thing I'm honestly curious about. And hear me out please.

Is the story so simplistic because the author doesn't have the ability to write better, or is it because she knows todays audience is stupid and needs for it to be black and white? I mean it IS popular, you know? Maybe this is how she planned it. Dumbing (lol, not a word) it down so more people would understand it and for more sales. I certainly wouldn't do that if I wrote a book though. Whatever she did though, she did right. And thats all that matters to some people right?

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
i was mostly pizzed because hizas gf stole away my training partner a day before a major houston tournament lol, if it was any other day i wouldnt give a ****. deBOOcy does piss me off though, haha

EDIT - to tell you the truth i would say you are right, which imo is even worse. the fact that in opening week more people have seen twilight than will EVER see the movie A Beautiful Mind. or the movie Pi. if you haven't seen it, watch it. made by the same guy who made requiem for a dream

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Theres just one thing I'm honestly curious about. And hear me out please.

Is the story so simplistic because the author doesn't have the ability to write better, or is it because she knows todays audience is stupid and needs for it to be black and white? I mean it IS popular, you know? Maybe this is how she planned it. Dumbing (lol, not a word) it down so more people would understand it and for more sales. I certainly wouldn't do that if I wrote a book though. Whatever she did though, she did right. And thats all that matters to some people right?
To some *cough*unintelligent*cough* people yes, but to other *cough*intelligent*cough* people, NO it ISN'T SASUKE! IT JUST ISN'T!!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
the movie Pi. if you haven't seen it
I saw that in cinema class! **** was cash. (I never talk like that)
*feels special* =P

The other movie I've heard about before. Its supposed to be good. Whats it about?

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Nah the Wii is in his room so the light would bother him.
I get the feeling he wouldn't want me playing around now anyway.
Don't worry, I'll try to be available by 7:30

Edit: wow, two different conversations going on around each other at once

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
Zange-chan, Kannagi, awesome anime, but i think the end will suck >_>

oh Zange chan please don't let this happen !!!

TLMarth

Smash Ace

O_O
O_O
take it out of his room rawr!!!!
lol.

Chip.

you know what to do
Hey guys

just coming by letting everyone know I'm in Oregon right now for a semi-regional tournament I attended. I got 4th and didn't get anything recorded, but I had a lot of good matches. It was really stupid how I got 4th when I should've been garunteed at least 3rd, 2nd, or 1st due to a really stupid rule that the tourney organizer made up but oh wellsies :urg:. I'll tell you guys the story later if you want to hear :cool: :(.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
*sigh*

In the movie, Edward said he never sleeps.
Near the end of the movie, at the hospital scene, hes sleeping at Bella's bedside.
=/

The movie was....*shrugs*.

Chip.

you know what to do
Thanks but 4th is really really bad for me and disappointing to get considering I was aiming to win the tournament (which I should've gotten a lot closer in achieving had it not been for the gay rulesies).

When I get back home just AIM me and I'll tell the story. Dont really want to start drama over the boards :bee:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

It went into Dear You at one point ofmogmdfiogmdiozmgozdfmg

*fanboy scream*

wait what? >_>

edit: lol Lucky Star, and that one touhou song.... marisa stole the precious thing

That's all I've recognized by now, at least that I can name off the toppamyhead

edit2: zomg Final Fantasy 7 staff roll around 9:40
I'm glad people saw that post, stuff like that is why I like NicoNico. ^_^
Here is a nico vid with people singing to the medley. >_>
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1178502
I'm sure I noticed it but didn't think of the name.

Congratulations :] I have like 3 versions of Dear You in my favorites lol.

and this >_> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ER1zpg_F4
I posted that before. >_>
Listen to Sasuke!
i heard the dialog is awesome. /sarcasm

acually as of currently i am getting core classes and getting grades up. in about two years and 60 creds i will be excepted into Florence De Medici school of art for a major in marble sculpting. art is probably my favorite thing in the world, and even though i love ( some ) anime and manga i hate how popular those artists are with little or no knowledge of the human body and make so much money. guess it's better than printing a picture of 6 different colored soup cans. end rant .

poop
I like anime style. :(
Depends on the artist though, stuff like FMA and Soul Eater, I've come to enjoy the oddness of One Piece's as well.
Woah when did you guys get on!?!?
I was busy reading Claymore...
Now I'm all the way at the last chapter.
I wish there was moar.
Enjoy your monthly series. ^_^
While you are at it you might as well pic up Full Metal Alchemest and Soul Eater if you have not, two really good monthly manga.
Hey guys

just coming by letting everyone know I'm in Oregon right now for a semi-regional tournament I attended. I got 4th and didn't get anything recorded, but I had a lot of good matches. It was really stupid how I got 4th when I should've been garunteed at least 3rd, 2nd, or 1st due to a really stupid rule that the tourney organizer made up but oh wellsies :urg:. I'll tell you guys the story later if you want to hear :cool: :(.
Well that sucks, better luck next time.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Woah! 4th place is pretty good still imo. >.>
I'm gonna AIM you when I get back. I wanna hear the "rules" that prevented you from winning.. or maybe I misunderstood what you said.

Also, if you guys are still talking about Twilight, I don't even want to read the book after hearing so much about it. From what I understand it had to many grammatical errors, too many stupid characters, and a hot vampire that sparkled in sunlight. Wait, a vampire who sparkles in sunlight? I just got finished watching I Am Legend and I don't think they sparkled in sunlight. Don't even think they were very hot either.

That's pretty much when I refuse to read a book. I'll try and pick it up to read, but if it's a literary piece of crap, which you can usually tell after a few chapters, then I might stop.
I can't be forced to read through a whole book if I don't like it half way through tbh. >.>
I'm glad people saw that post, stuff like that is why I like NicoNico. ^_^
Here is a nico vid with people singing to the medley. >_>
During that yotube vid you posted, I only recognized a few songs. The Lucky Star opening and a Mario song are the only ones I remember right now. I was too busy watching awesomeness Mario did not fail to bring to me.
I gotta favorite that video...

Also, I made an account on NicoNico.. add me, I think I'm Urdailywater on there. ><

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
During that yotube vid you posted, I only recognized a few songs. The Lucky Star opening and a Mario song are the only ones I remember right now. I was too busy watching awesomeness Mario did not fail to bring to me.
I gotta favorite that video...

Also, I made an account on NicoNico.. add me, I think I'm Urdailywater on there. ><
I can add people?
I can't find how. >_>

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
sasukes opinion about twilight
alot of people mainly girls are reading the book and saw the movie at my school. basicall everyone loves the book. but there are mixed opininons about the movie. One girl i know saw the movie 5 times over the weekend it was in theaters, while another girl said it was horrible and they should have stuck exactly with the book. There also is alot of talk about edward.

steal it tonight. Sneak into his room and take it. all you need is nightvision goggles and a trankalizer(i have no idea how to spell that)
Hey guys

pm it to me, i dont have aim. and why do you add "sies" to the end of everything?

Top Bottom