• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I can see them. Aww Christmas. The first ones cuter.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This Zange-chick kind of scares me. >_> maybe she's supposed to?

Crap, I meant to look for something on youtube, but on the "recommended for you" was one of the "Dear You" songs of Higurashi so OF COURSE I had to listen to it, and who knows when I'll stop @_@

Anyway, sasuke, remember when you suggested that the "Do you like waffles" song be replaced with Mudkips? I'm thinking of doing that...what voice do you think should say "mudkip" ? The pokedex voice, the actual mudkip (is there any other clip of them saying mudkip besides that infamous video?) or my other thought was... Microsoft Sam.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Anyway, sasuke, remember when you suggested that the "Do you like waffles" song be replaced with Mudkips? I'm thinking of doing that...what voice do you think should say "mudkip" ? The pokedex voice, the actual mudkip (is there any other clip of them saying mudkip besides that infamous video?) or my other thought was... Microsoft Sam.
Yesssss. Your awesome.
I was thinking of just recording a voice trying to sound as much like the guy saying "waffles" as possible. The other options seem awkward and would make it less funny. >_>

If your goign to use other stuff, make it like:
First time: microsoft sam
secodn time: pokedex
Third time: the mudkips

Mix it up. Idk.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yesssss. Your awesome.
I was thinking of just recording a voice trying to sound as much like the guy saying "waffles" as possible. The other options seem awkward and would make it less funny. >_>

If your goign to use other stuff, make it like:
First time: microsoft sam
secodn time: pokedex
Third time: the mudkips

Mix it up. Idk.
I'll give it a shot. The reason I'm doing this is because this song gets stuck in my head every so often, and I always replace it with "mudkips" thanks a lot.

the lyrics will look something like this (copied and pasted from the vid on youtube, and edited) :

do you like mudkips?
yeah, we like mudkips!
do you like mudkips?
yeah, we like mudkips!
do you like mudkips?
yeah, we like mudkips!
doo-doo-da-doo,
can't wait to get a mouthful!
mudkips! mudkips! mudkips!
doo-doo-da-doo
do you like mudkips?
yeah, we like mudkips!
do you like mudkips?
yeah, we like mudkips!
do you like mudkips?
yeah, we like mudkips!
doo-doo-da-doo,

edit: everyone watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToStd94UsRk and send it to all your friends. It's linked in the picture in my sig too.

T_T needz moar viewz

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Not exactly sure. =/
Something like that. Probably exactly that.

And the same thing happeens to me. For a while now.
BUTTTT!!!
During the "French toast?" part, I think "French Mudz?"

(I hope that didn't make it worse for you).

I HATE it when they mix cranberry juice with other stuff. Its only good alone.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'll change it back Monday or something.

Regarding Viets dilemma:
In all honesty, the new one looks better.
But it needs black outlines for the words on the right Imo.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
your sig and avatar help identify who you are and since he keeps changing his avatar noone will no its him beacuse of the new sig. (it took you a while to get use to rutger new avatar)thats why i never change my avatar or sig

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Yeah
I never see people as some mysterious figure. I see them as their avatar and define them by their signiture to change one is to change the person at the computer... *cough*Sasuke*cough

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You just changed your avatar like a day ago.
And its not his fault you don't look at his name. Usernames are what actually define your posts.
Avatars and stuff are just easier.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
shadow hes going to turn it back monday

and actually sasuke this is my 4th or 5th avatar and my 3rd sig but the new people dont know that shhhh
and usernames dont help at all. they're were just needed to make an account and then they said "lets just stick them on the post for fun"

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I can't even see it. >_>
I edited it so sasukebowserpikachu is the only one who can watch it.

Look at my post, I edited it...I should have searched "mudkips waffles" on youtube before making that video LOLLLLLLLL :(

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
your sig and avatar help identify who you are and since he keeps changing his avatar noone will no its him beacuse of the new sig. (it took you a while to get use to rutger new avatar)thats why i never change my avatar or sig
Is it really that hard to look at someones name? If I see a new avatar I check the name, then I'm good till they get a new one but that just takes one look as well. I'm already used to Sasuke's new one.

I'm looking into making a new sig. What anime/manga/game could I possibly use?
The background may be some trouble. >_<

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Asdioh said:
Sorry Asdioh, but I feel ununique now.
Yah gotta understand.
Oh, and just finished watching Hancock and The Black Knight (again). Hancock was to funny. Will Smith is an amazing actor. So is Heath Ledger. Too bad he went crazy and accidentally killed himself.
Steel2nd said:
Let it forever be known... that page 379 is and forever will be.. epic.
Hate to not conform to this, but I didn't like 379. At all. Too many pix. And because:

VietGeek said:
This thread now makes me hard

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Is it really that hard to look at someones name? If I see a new avatar I check the name, then I'm good till they get a new one but that just takes one look as well. I'm already used to Sasuke's new one.

I'm looking into making a new sig. What anime/manga/game could I possibly use?
The background may be some trouble. >_<
YES! IT IS!
when looking at someones post you immeadiatly look in the top left for the avatar, then if it looks like someone elses you check the sig. now your telling me to look a WHOLE inch next to the avatar? forget about it

and use bomberman jetters as the anime

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Its like a millimeter. And inch is like to the online/offline thing.
Just don't be lazy.
And don't make me prove you wrong completely, I'm busy.

Top Bottom