• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Aww thats what I get for posting the idea on 4chan. =(
MY IDEA! GRRRR T__T

It was pretty good. Maybe you can sync it like that other guy? >_>
Did you post it earlier than March 2008? >_>

Anyway no, way too lazy. And youtube desynced my combo videos enough to make them look less-good, so I'm not gonna. I'm probably gonna delete the video, I'll make it public first so everyone here can see it XD

here you go guyz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUgjN4zQzzo

I think I'm gonna change my avatar now, if water doesn't feel unique anymore. :[

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I think I'm gonna change my avatar now, if water doesn't feel unique anymore. :[
Dunt do eet! Really though, I've had this thing to long. I want something that just exclaims "ME!", yah know? Like, yah know,
yah know what I'm sayin dawg?

Anyways, it'll take me a while to think of something. I'll change it regardless, though.

Still searching. Don't think this'll work though.

Is this me?

Bit of a list:

The choice is tough.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
I know what you mean. My avatar is temporary actually.
I'm not satisfied with it.
I'm also planning on animating my sig.
(don't expect anything too soon)
BTW: I was half kidding; Someones sig/avi isn't all that important and they don't change just because they changed one of them but I do define people by their sigs/avis

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
i was just arguing because im bored. trying to make something dumb seem right is extra fun right now but people stoped debating with me:(
and your sig is animated

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
i got an idea, just ask the person who made it for you. im sure hed be gappy to do the word too. lol

yesterday i downloaded a 3-d animation program so i can make 3-d animations and do the harder cel shaded grapgics(seriously they're harder) im so confused, so many buttons so many options.
*googles tutorials*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
i got an idea, just ask the person who made it for you. im sure hed be gappy to do the word too. lol

yesterday i downloaded a 3-d animation program so i can make 3-d animations and do the harder cel shaded grapgics(seriously they're harder) im so confused, so many buttons so many options.
*googles tutorials*
Uh... you made it or is that what you meant? Also what program is it? Is it free?
UBER FAIL HAPPENED!
It wouldn't be so bad if it was anything like the animanga >_<

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
UBER FAIL HAPPENED!
It wouldn't be so bad if it was anything like the animanga >_<
Yeah, if it was/looked ANYTHING like the anime or manga (I assume that's what animanga means)

I mean, it looks like they didn't even try, or they deliberately tried to look bad. None of the characters look remotely close to what they should.

That reminds me, has anyone seen the Death Note live action movie? I don't think I'll watch it, but from the clips I've seen, it looks somewhat decent, at least.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
UBER FAIL HAPPENED!
Nice Rika avatar. ?
I'm not finished yet. I mainly want a picture of pokemon trainer leaf in the FireRed/LeafGreen games or Brendan from the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games.. or Dawn..

Does anyone know some good fan-art sites? Google fails me badly and keeps giving me Pikahh--ahh--chu.
That reminds me, has anyone seen the Death Note live action movie? I don't think I'll watch it, but from the clips I've seen, it looks somewhat decent, at least.
I have watch the first one all the way and the second one about half way. I couldn't stand to watch it because of the horrible acting.
Japan should stick to the anime while we make everything good (except dragonball).

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I'm not finished yet. I mainly want a picture of pokemon trainer leaf in the FireRed/LeafGreen games or Brendan from the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games.. or Dawn..

Does anyone know some good fan-art sites? Google fails me badly and keeps giving me Pikahh--ahh--chu.

I have watch the first one all the way and the second one about half way. I couldn't stand to watch it because of the horrible acting.
Japan should stick to the anime while we make everything good (except dragonball).
devaintart is a good one. i got almost all the pics in my sig from there

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIRCzbBB99E&fmt=18

Uh...
In case any of you have not seen it.

I'm having trouble with making a background. -_-
OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

It went into Dear You at one point ofmogmdfiogmdiozmgozdfmg

*fanboy scream*

wait what? >_>

edit: lol Lucky Star, and that one touhou song.... marisa stole the precious thing

That's all I've recognized by now, at least that I can name off the toppamyhead

edit2: zomg Final Fantasy 7 staff roll around 9:40

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
IT...
IS...
OLD NEWS!!!
j/k it's awesome. In fact, I'm going to watch it again right now...

Edit: Dude, you missed the Haruhi ending theme song.
Also, I have now realized the awesomeness of "Dear You"

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
IT...
IS...
OLD NEWS!!!
j/k it's awesome. In fact, I'm going to watch it again right now...

Edit: Dude, you missed the Haruhi ending theme song.
Also, I have now realized the awesomeness of "Dear You"
I'm sure I noticed it but didn't think of the name.

Congratulations :] I have like 3 versions of Dear You in my favorites lol.

and this >_> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ER1zpg_F4

Top Bottom