• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Chip pm me the rules of that tourney. In october I had a tourney with sudden death! So I know how u feel. I lost a lot of my matches to sudden death. And almost all of the matches I lost I would have won because of %.:( It was the noobiest tournament ever.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Yo dawg I herd u liek shooting people. So we put guns in your car so you can drive by while you drive by.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Are u making fun of me sasuke? English is not my primary language so If i make mistakes dont start joking. :(

PS- If that was not aimed at me. Ignore this post.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Those are old dude. I saw them when they were made.

And yes, he is.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Since you didn't like my Doctor Mario Sasuke *grumble grumble* I went and found this. Do you like this better?
I don't like the look of this.

..Seriously.. it looks good though. King DDD just creeps me out sometimes though. I hate that fat penguin. Sooo much.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Don't call him a penguin.
It makes me think of him in a tux.
That could very well make me die of laughter.

TheFast

Smash Lord
That's why I started using him. Hes a fat penguin. I've always messed around with him but never took him serious. Now that I am my Dedede is turning out very good and I think I permanent set of character that I use. Main: Dedede Subs: Toon Link and Mario

In the last couple days I've been working on my Toon Link and he is turning out pretty good. The next tourney I go to I'm going to challenge *** to a ditto match. He is one of the, if not the best Toon Link in Florida. So wish me luck on that one.

EDIT: The only reason I question this one is that Dedede looks angry and penguins should always be happy.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Since you didn't like my Doctor Mario Sasuke *grumble grumble* I went and found this. Do you like this better?
A little. But I hate Dedede too.
Have you played Kirby: Air Ride?!? Do you know how freaking annoying it is to beat the event in which you fight him?? Its really difficult if you don't know how.
So yeah, Dedede is lame too.

But as long as its not Dr. Mario, its fine. ^_^

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I did nawt click the link, but I'm assuming that's the game "shadow of the colossus" or something like that? I saw it on G4 (or G3 or whatever that station's called) a long time ago, and it looked neat but I didn't have any interest in it...

"OMG EDWARD IS SO HAWT" pisses me off so much though. Some girls are just so dumb. But then again, its not just the girls.
no joke :O

I'MA FIRIN' MAH LAZAH! BAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
QFT
Theres just one thing I'm honestly curious about. And hear me out please.

Is the story so simplistic because the author doesn't have the ability to write better, or is it because she knows todays audience is stupid and needs for it to be black and white? I mean it IS popular, you know? Maybe this is how she planned it. Dumbing (lol, not a word) it down so more people would understand it and for more sales. I certainly wouldn't do that if I wrote a book though. Whatever she did though, she did right. And thats all that matters to some people right?
*shrug*

I recommended it to my mom, since all girls my age have been all "zomg" about it, and she liked it, but she said it's "easy to read" which is apparently true.

Hey guys

just coming by letting everyone know I'm in Oregon right now for a semi-regional tournament I attended. I got 4th and didn't get anything recorded, but I had a lot of good matches. It was really stupid how I got 4th when I should've been garunteed at least 3rd, 2nd, or 1st due to a really stupid rule that the tourney organizer made up but oh wellsies :urg:. I'll tell you guys the story later if you want to hear :cool: :(.
woot!

except that sucks :[

tell us here or PM me, I don't feel like going on AIM lolz

So guys, I got it in my head to do a clarinet cover of Dear You. I searched youtube and found none...there are some people singing it, and it's on piano, but no clarinet. I play clarinet, tenor sax, and guitar, but it's been a while since I've really played, so I'll need serious practice to be competent with them again.

I did find this though, it's sexy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBb8kqIHvhs

I really need to shave -_- I wish facial hair would just not grow, until I asked it to.

By the way, it was a pain reading through all this XD

edit: great guitar cover of Dear You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g18M9CTkMZc

TheFast

Smash Lord
A little. But I hate Dedede too.
Have you played Kirby: Air Ride?!? Do you know how freaking annoying it is to beat the event in which you fight him?? Its really difficult if you don't know how.
So yeah, Dedede is lame too.

But as long as its not Dr. Mario, its fine. ^_^
I did play that game..... it was a waste of my money.

Why don't you like Doctor Mario though?

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
So guys, I got it in my head to do a clarinet cover of Dear You. I searched youtube and found none...there are some people singing it, and it's on piano, but no clarinet. I play clarinet, tenor sax, and guitar, but it's been a while since I've really played, so I'll need serious practice to be competent with them again.

I really need to shave -_- I wish facial hair would just not grow, until I asked it to.

By the way, it was a pain reading through all this XD
How do you learn so many things?
lolol!
I know...
how to make loud noises

Ageed 100% on both (especially reading lots of old posts just so you know whats happening)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That is sexy, sexy enough to get me to use the word sexy.
*goes back to listening*
I know right? If I played that on Tenor Sax, it would sound "ok" but nowhere near as smooth as that guy. I was never great at tenor...my tone was always slightly off.

How do you learn so many things?
lolol!
I know...
how to make loud noises
I can also play hand farts, I've been doing it since like 4th grade.

ahem anyway

I started clarinet in 4th grade...stopped in the beginning of 7th, then started again in 11th grade because I realized all my friends were in band XD

Then I picked up tenor sax in 12th grade, and I bought a guitar...in like May. I had been playing my little brothers guitar on and off for some time before that though.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
That's so random I am nearly speechless.
I'm gonna see what I can find searching Wario.
*lols in advance*

Edit:
LOLWTF

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
i never got a chance to compare to the two. i feel left out

just noticed viet changed his sig

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Yay Viet changed his sig!
But why was it made smaller?

I'm still trying to make one, found a lot a tutorials and will use them. It'd be cool to be able to make good sigs. ^_^

Top Bottom