• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

iRjOn

Smash Lord
ahh i see i understand what you mean...

It happens to me at times dunno why i wasn't feelin Marth today =/
my Marth is useally alright...
I stepped it up when i changed names to take off tap jump but hmmm dunno =/

Did VG make the VietG combo?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
guys I have a confession to make.... my bombs arent real. American animators and game designers have censored off my bombs. now i just throw grapefruits that explode with juicy fashion

-_- God save my bombs

Redson

Smash Journeyman
^ Bomber7- what the?
This was a recurring joke Bomber and I have from the Digimon Savers series. In the American dub of Digimon Savers, Bombmon was changed to "Citrimon", and all of his bombs turned into giant oranges that he threw...which exploded in a burst of lime green citrusy goodness.

Dear god, I hate American dubs so much. D:

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
So uh, there is a chance of myself, Quivo, and santi going to the same tourney....

lolhype*
The only way we could settle this is if Chip, Santi, Lobos, Quivo, and Jash collectively gathered for a duel to the death.

3 stock. No items. Norfair. Toon Link only.
convince jash and chip to go too

guys I have a confession to make.... my bombs arent real. American animators and game designers have censored off my bombs. now i just throw grapefruits that explode with juicy fashion

-_- God save my bombs
i forgot i was suppose to making you a sig. anyway you've been kicked out the club. this is for real bombers only

and water exploding bananas are better than any other fruit

Bomber7

Smash Hero
^ Bomber7- what the?
yeah its just an inner hatred for American animators. You see I like digimon and i think the first and second series were great and like last summer I watched the 5th season(digimon Savers) in Japaneese english subtitles. well I wiki'd the series and aparently in the american version they had to totally cesor a digimon called BombMamemon. Idk why but aparently bombs arent good for the youth today >.>

Anyway what they did was change him into Citrusmon where he throws grapefruits that explode and they hid his fuse with a stem and leaf and painted him orange :'(
I'm not a mamemon fan but because he was a bombmamemon I had a liking for him cuz he looked cool.

I have never seen such a monstocity as that to a bomb in all my life :'(

PS- I AM NOT A TERRORIST I LOVE THE US JUST NOT THE GUYS RUNNING IT.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
and water exploding bananas are better than any other fruit
You do know TL's bombs are actually pineapples in disguise right?
Seriously, that salesman had a scam going on. But hey, I'd buy a pineapple for 10,000 rupees (if I had that of course)..

TLM you got pwned water dissmissed ur up^smash
xD
llolololol ownz0rz3d d00d :D
Agreed, SOO MUCH. Pokemon got bad when Pokemon USA took over. Really bad. I mean like mega-ultra bad. Did you know they painted Japanese food to look like a hamburger in one of the episodes? No joke. It looked horrible. I hate American dubbers.

That's why I stick to the subs most of the times.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
and there was another scene when Thouma(now Thomas in english) got a somewhat severe leg wound and you saw smeared blood on his leg(which wasnt gory at all if you saw it) and they digitally dubed that out. what makes me mad is that you see more gore on Naruto. what sucks is that they cesor somethings but not others, idk if that has to do with who has rights to the series or what but that really ticks me off.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Someone quoted my name in the Toon Link forums? Shame on you.
that was a while ago... *doesn't remember anything recently*

You already responded to that weeks ago. >_>
Yeah
This was a recurring joke Bomber and I have from the Digimon Savers series. In the American dub of Digimon Savers, Bombmon was changed to "Citrimon", and all of his bombs turned into giant oranges that he threw...which exploded in a burst of lime green citrusy goodness.

LOL

...epic fail. No wonder the pokemon show was so stupid.

*hasn't watched it since forever ago*

I like the Japanese voice acting. lol.

Goku? O_O he's everywhere

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
They're really going to make a second season?!??
Yeah, I kinda told you this a few months ago. >_>
Someone quoted my name in the Toon Link forums? Shame on you.
I wanted to see if you'd post in this topic a second time, but yes, shame on me. v_v
Haha i got pwned. :( American dubs suck i know what u mean. And what pkmn episode was that water?
*Insert Rutger rant here*

No, seriously, stop this people. English dubs are not all bad, yes some suck but nowadays you just have to worry about mediocre VA and not plane bad dubs. Example, Persona 4, a game that is very similar to an anime, It has a dam* kickass dub threeish hours in and the translators only had about six months to translate it(it's an RPG with a lot of text so it could not have been in any way an easy feat) and the voice work has been great so far. But enough of me talking about some niche game none of you will never play, Cowboy Bebop, FMA, there are plenty of good dubs out there.

There, you got the Rutger rant anyways, now for me to go back to playing Persona 4.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
The 1st one toondiddy because the swirls remind me of the smoke the bombs make. Even though they arn't even swirls 0.o
this ones the best of the 4.

I'm Done with night school!!!11!!!one!!1!eleven!1!!!
now im back to where i started. the first two i posted. someone break the tie and tell me which one.

aw man night school is over already. it was just getting fun:(

DCStyle

Smash Apprentice
You can hold a bomb, wait until it's about to explode, drop it with Z, C-stick down or down+A to do Dair, and if you miss, the bomb will explode before you fall off the bottom and save you.

It's just that that is impractical.
Timing would be a beezy.

Also, if your opponent isn't a complete idiot and ends up dodging your dair, he/she would have an incredibly easy time edge-guarding you from your recovery.

The only "safe" way I can think of is footstool + Dair or footstool + bomb + dair

Top Bottom