• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
$hady run while you still have the chance. redson, you're here so often you should consider seconding tl

por que lobos, por que. you were one of the few cc nows ther's one less

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
15 minutes till hours of night school.
....yup.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
No name changes are allowed on smashboards.

And thats not a guys username.
._.

*gets backpack and leaves*

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
a diddy player got his name changed so im pretty sure you can.

at irjon in what way is that a mans name

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Oops I forgot Deh Lazeh part in front XD

Lets retry this what do yall Think of Deh Lazeh bunnEi?

bunnEi meh the brawl name lol
Short for the nick name
And its manly because bunnies are ballin
look at Bugs Bunny he's da shiz!

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Guys guys. Bunny is the manliest god**** name ever made by man. Aside from Captain Falcon of course.

And by the way, my main is Shiek, I secondary Pit, and teritiary Toon Link. Ike for lulz. I have a problem where I cant STAND ditto's, and I cant stand friends using the same characters as me. Bothers me to no extent for some reason. I've always "Called" characters in a fighting game to stop my friends from picking them up and playing against me as them. I picked up Toon Link before Bomber, and then Bomber picked him up because he liked the bombs TL had more, so I stopped playing TL. I still play him occassionally, though.

I never did forgive that *******, and I never will.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Thanx red

I hate ditto's in brawl with everyone except MK, Snake, and Pokemon Trainer...

I'm trying to get over Marth but its hard.
I know when I meke it to a tourney a bunch of Marths might be there so ehh...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Speaking of the word metro (which has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm about to say), I had a dream about a cute Korean exchange student I met in college last year. Except...she was somehow a mix between her, and Konata. And she was kind of my girlfriend. And apparently, she was also bisexual. And I worked at some bar/restaurant and had to wear this extremely gay ribbow/bow thing on my back, or something. I also had a reminiscence of a dream I had a while back, in which I "borrowed" a plane that was sitting in my school's parking lot, and drove (not flew) it to a nearby coffee shop.

wth? *eats buttered noodles*

Hey guys I wanns change my name to bunnEi, what do yall think?
1. no
2. How do you pronounce.... bunnEi .... ?

Guys guys. Bunny is the manliest god**** name ever made by man. Aside from Captain Falcon of course.

And by the way, my main is Shiek, I secondary Pit, and teritiary Toon Link. Ike for lulz. I have a problem where I cant STAND ditto's, and I cant stand friends using the same characters as me. Bothers me to no extent for some reason. I've always "Called" characters in a fighting game to stop my friends from picking them up and playing against me as them. I picked up Toon Link before Bomber, and then Bomber picked him up because he liked the bombs TL had more, so I stopped playing TL. I still play him occassionally, though.

I never did forgive that *******, and I never will.
Not as manly as ****in' Snorlax. Snorlax is the **** yo.

Interesting. I don't mind people using the same characters as me, as long as I can beat them in dittos lololol
>_>
Weird though, I also play Toon Link and Ike (as secondaries). I play Pit every so often, and I can Wingdash and Arrow Loop lol, but I'm not so great at Pit.

In a tournament setting, I'll go 100% Kirby. My second most comfortable character to use in a tourney would be.... Captain Falcon. And then Toon Link. Yeah.

lol, what the hell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNk6D-Y0amQ

Tomitake Flash > Falcon Punch...I just wish I remembered where Tomitake actually said that in the show @_@ (Higurashi)

edit: Oh yeah, I started watching Death Note a couple days ago. It's too good. I'm on episode 19. I'm actually watching it in English...it's as good, if not better, than the Japanese version, and it's unusual for me to think that :O

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Same way you say bunny Asdioh >_>...

But umm I meant Deh Lazeh bunnEi lol

XD I'll quote the reason y he there later...

I'll probally go all Marth too XD cause I wanna main him to see how much he reflects roy :O

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I want to know why the **** there's a grey puffball next to your name. Mindgames...?! In Smashboards?!

Also, you need to go to Waba this month.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206029

NEED TO.

And all the Marths there pretty much kinda suck except Full Metal's anyway so it's not a big deal. So it's basically him that you're fighting over the throne for.
I MIGHT be going btw, not to sure.

All dependant on if I can get a ride, and when my school semester ends.
Anyways, if I go there I'm wearing my shirt with a cup of water on it, and it says "Overflow". You'll know it's me then.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Dam*, three of the active TL's here are in GA, The dam* state is right above me. So close yet so far. >_<

Oh well, can't wait to go to more tourneys anyways, once I fix up how I work in school I'll start going.

:urg:
Finals tomorrow, good night.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
I might go VG
if I do I'll have on a Sonic shirt that says old school and its brown...dunno tho.
I'mma gonna try
hey post a pic of mapquest or somethin of how far Duluth, GA is from Augusta, GA o.o
plz :D

GL on your finals Rutger!

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I might go VG
if I do I'll have on a Sonic shirt that says old school and its brown...dunno tho.
I'mma gonna try
hey post a pic of mapquest or somethin of how far Duluth, GA is from Augusta, GA o.o
plz :D

GL on your finals Rutger!
One second and I'll get that for yah.

You're so lucky... in a way. I have to drive from southeast GA though..

Yah.. it'll be a 4 hour trip for me.. probably longer.. just hope that my sister lets me stay at her place if she's living anywhere yet.

I'll definetly convince someone to give me a ride though. If not I'll run away from home because I want to play a video game :urg:

WOW, 331 miles for me..

iRjOn

Smash Lord
here it is in Spoilers below...
XD VG freaked out XD

No i dont main MK just gonna infultrate thier ficilities and gain the secret of beating him by playing him alot like I main him...
Ok there you are VG

Edit:
Sweet thanxs water
Well you have a better chance of going then I do lol
Hope you can go water

I would totally run away for a videogame too :(

j/k j/k

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
some people start out like you irjon but then they get addicted to the power. i was one of the few survivers. to this day i still use metaknight, but i control myself. i dont use him when im in a bad situation like most people do, but instead i use him as a standard

iRjOn

Smash Lord
some people start out like you irjon but then they get addicted to the power. i was one of the few survivers. to this day i still use metaknight, but i control myself. i dont use him when im in a bad situation like most people do, but instead i use him as a standard
I've been using MK since I unlocked him on brawl o.o
so no addiction for me!

I miss Roy :(

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I've been using MK since I unlocked him on brawl o.o
so no addiction for me!

I miss Roy :(
FALSE!! you dont unlock metaknight hes there from the beginning. metaknight was the 2nd person i used.

and yes fast it does

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I tried plugging my iPod into my phone charger.

LMAO Asdioh's dream.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Idk.
*sees Dr. Mario*
*Sees a BLACK Dr. Mario*
*leaves this thread*

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I really should write a new thread with EVERYTHING updated and stuff to replace the old stickied ones.
I might get to it tomorrow of Thursday.
It'll be done this week at least. =/
The old ones starting to annoy me to be truthful, and I already have a though concept for the new one.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710

The man speaks the truth...............................................................................^^^^^^^^^^^^

*down taunt*?
^_^;

Edit:
lol Santi must just wait for these things

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The man speaks the truth...............................................................................^^^^^^^^^^^^

*down taunt*?
^_^;
Holy crap. I just NOW for the first time saw the "statistics and data" option on the youtube page. lol.

my (second) combo has been favorited 12 times. My first one was favorited... twice.

*Kirby down taunt*

edit: 25 episodes of Death Note down.

spoiler:
L died. :[ wtf mate

Top Bottom