• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Santi

Smash Lord
Tropic Thunder was horrible

I just laughed because my mother was disgusted and had this horrid face on during the whole movie
:D
it was great

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Whle searching for cool toonlink pictures for my thread, i found some other interesting ones. i only have 2 uploaded i probably upload more tomorrow.

this one's for water and sauke, Who's thinking of toonlink. its not misty its not dawn but its
MAY!

This one is toonlink and his pet pigs.

Can you tell which one i changed the background on?

Chip.

you know what to do
Hey guys, sorry to sound like a Party pooper, but what is the purpose of this thread? All I see is that it's dripping with spam and useless posts.

If this is "supposed" to be a toon Link general discussion topic then can we all please post on topic with relevent information :)? I'd hate to hand out warnings to you guys :(. Thanks ^_^.

Santi

Smash Lord
Hey guys, sorry to sound like a Party pooper, but what is the purpose of this thread? All I see is that it's dripping with spam and useless posts.

If this is "supposed" to be a toon Link general discussion topic then can we all please post on topic with relevent information :)? I'd hate to hand out warnings to guys :(.
Your first post on these boards in months would be you being a party poop eater

zaf

Smash Lord
these toons do not have an iirc or any chat system to talk to each other with
this community is close and this thread is their home.
i dont see a problem with this thread.
it also saves a lot of threads from being posted since a lot of questions and problems
are brought here

/powertrip pls

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Vanilla Coke. It owned all.
yes :D
That's random o_o

these toons do not have an iirc or any chat system to talk to each other with
this community is close and this thread is their home.
i dont see a problem with this thread.
it also saves a lot of threads from being posted since a lot of questions and problems
are brought here

/powertrip pls
Zaf explained it better than I tried :O

good job.

And this is one of those "awesome" threads that tends to inevitably get a random mod coming in and closing it =(

*mourns "Greetings! Random matches suck, let's share FCs :D" from the Meet and Greet when he joined the site*

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
We don't post anything stupid in any other threads and get down to business in all the threads that we need to do so.
This is where our community grows and stuff. =P

TL stuff gets posted here too when we find things.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Rapeage picture.

Mays....ok. At least not Dawn. Blah.
How can you not like Dawn? =(

This thread is also pretty much a community thread. It's where we pretty much take stuff that would require many threads all over the forums and post them into one topic (like anime, other games besides brawl, and of course TL stuff)

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Young Link <3 Toon Link </3

So much people like anime here, especailly Higurashi 0.o

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
TL>Young Link nuff said. When i first played brawl i didnt like that they changed young link to toon link but then i used him and feel in love with his style. Toon Link ftw!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I have to agree with this, this topic keeps the spam out of other topics.
Too bad there is not much to be ontopic about, Brawl does not leave much to be discussed.
lol, so true.

Card games based on shows that are not about card games suck -_-
Card games suck... >_>

If this thread needs to be changed in any way, I think the only thing necessary would be to make the topic title more newbie-friendly. Some people (like me) don't know who "Zange-chan" is, or who the names in the previous topic titles were.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
lol, so true.

Card games suck... >_>

If this thread needs to be changed in any way, I think the only thing necessary would be to make the topic title more newbie-friendly. Some people (like me) don't know who "Zange-chan" is, or who the names in the previous topic titles were.
This topic always had obscure names. The first one was Idoun, the final boss in Fire Emblem 6.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
You can blame me for the Higurashi love. I also managed to get some people to watch Lucky Star. >_>

Also, why hate TL. :(
Higurashi is just plain freaky a cool! The anime club and I in my school were watching Higurashi for Halloween. Too **** good. =D

And also, my first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time. And to see Young Link get replaced by a Link with cat-like eyes and having a really awkward playing style from Young Link in Melee... It's really feels like Nintendo doesn't care for Young Link anymore >.>

P.S. Zange is hawt. I want to get licked by her ^.^

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
See? This thread brings happiness.

*hands out pitchforks and lit torches* we won't let you take it away from us!

I played Kirby/Young Link/Roy in Melee, and now I played Kirby/Toon Link/Ike/Captain Falcon in Brawl. I like Toon Link better in every way XD

The only thing Young Link had up on TL was.....

*pops open jar*
*glug glug glug glug glug*
"BEH!"

Best taunt EVER. Though TL still has good taunts.

Which reminds me, Kirby's Melee taunt was better :[ compare the brawl "Hii!" to the melee one if you don't know what I mean

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
And Young Link's dsmash was freaking leet. Imagine TL with YL's dsmash in melee but with the same knockback and speed as MK's dsmash. We'd be top tier! :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wait...what was so good about Young Link's downsmash? *doesn't remember*

Then again, I played YL as a secondary, but I didn't even know his (and Link's) Fsmash had two parts until a few months ago.

I played against level 9 Links all the time...they never do both parts of Fsmash do they? Sigh at how ignorant I was in that game...

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Not really, I loved Young Link's Bair and Nair, they were sexy and the Lon Lon Milk taunt was uber <3 Young Link was too uber for this game since his Dsmash was epic :*( I would play Link in this game, but this recovery is =P and he's older, that means hair -.-

I don't have 100 Yen on me. >.>

TLMarth

Smash Ace
TLMarth get online now! Lets experiment with the returning boomerang!
WUT IT'S SCHOOL DAYZ.

Anyways, yeah if TL had YL's D smash it would be his main kiling move like in Melee. Or shared between Up and Down smash.

If TL had an F smash like Link's...
If TL had a dair like Link's...
Link is too good.
XD

Wait...what was so good about Young Link's downsmash? *doesn't remember*

Then again, I played YL as a secondary, but I didn't even know his (and Link's) Fsmash had two parts until a few months ago.

I played against level 9 Links all the time...they never do both parts of Fsmash do they? Sigh at how ignorant I was in that game...
That's because Link's F smash's first hit pwns.

TLMarth

Smash Ace

If this is "supposed" to be a toon Link general discussion topic then can we all please post on topic with relevent information :)? I'd hate to hand out warnings to you guys :(. Thanks ^_^.
How do you define general discussion?
One thing this is for is for setting up WiFi Brawls.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I am really bad at this game.

TL owns Kirby 1on1, I've decided.

I played SOUP on AiB ladder in some epic games.
1: he beat my Kirby with his TL on Smashville.
2. I beat his Kirby with my TL on Brinstar.
3. He beat my Kirby with his TL on Delfino.

Game two had the best ending EVER. Both of us on last stock, he used Kirby's Dair to push me down to the bottom of Brinstar, when I had no jumps left. So I used Up B even though it wouldn't bring me high enough to recover. He got caught in it, it knocked him to the right side and killed him off the side; I won before my TL plummeted to his doom. It was so epic, but it lasted 3:25 so I couldn't save the replay -_-

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You always win at Brinstar.

I'm bored. Someone play me for like 10 minutes before I have to go to night school. =/

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
cooool night school. I took a class last semester at my college during the nght and it was fun!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Its not fun if you also have day school. T_T

I get like 3 hours to myself a day (exclusing days then I don't go).

Well....better go. ._.

Top Bottom