• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
*down taunt again* >=)

Aww no more Wigi?
Good. I hate him.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
>_>
You don't even know Viet. Melee scars never pass.

Me in an argument with Brittany about Melee Kirby and Bowser:
"kirby rules all because he can steal your fucking powers and fly. bowser can't fucking fly "

ROFL.
HAHAHAHA. Life is so entertaining.

Santi

Smash Lord

The man speaks the truth...............................................................................^^^^^^^^^^^^

*down taunt*?
^_^;

Edit:
lol Santi must just wait for these things
Actually I was on the phone and got bored so I decided to watch some toon nasty
=)

Then I was like wtffffff

*goes to smashboards*

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Wow! It feels like 25 pages since I last posted here. I just noticed this got sticky-ed. Awesome!

Also, what do you want Santi Clause to bring you for X-mas?

I want a mod that makes the American version of Brawl say "Game Set!" at the end of matches instead of just "Game!"

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Greetings, Toon Link mains! I was bored so I thought I'd invade your thread. How goes everything?

Congratulations on the chat thread sticky. Sonic's and Lucas' got closed the heck down for some reason...

Also, I want Santi Claus to bring us some new ATs for Christmas. And goggles.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I want a mod that makes the American version of Brawl say "Game Set!" at the end of matches instead of just "Game!"
I wish it did this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw at the end of every game.

At the end of every game.

Congratulations on the chat thread sticky. Sonic's and Lucas' got closed the heck down for some reason...

Also, I want Santi Claus to bring us some new ATs for Christmas. And goggles.
That's lame. You should boycott...something.

That's a pretty cool picture.

Yes, Santi goggles are essential. As for ATs, I could find them with my supergeniusness by going to training mode with Toon Link for 5 minutes, but I don't want to make it too easy for the real Toon Link mains. >_>

*wishes Kirby had some ATs*

edit: O_O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ev9qbAK8J8

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol i wanna main toon link and change my smash name to nagi

UGH GUYS i heard kannagi ep 10 sucked fanservice ballz lol

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689

Usergroups

You can apply to join Usergroups by visiting your User CP, which is found at the top of each page. From there, find the networking menu, and click Group Memberships. After applying for each group membership, you have to wait to be approved from the appropriate forum's moderator. After being accepted into a usergroup, you may choose to display your usergroup's colors by using the previously mentioned menu.

Smash Back Roomers
Members of the Smash Back Room have purple usernames, and have access to the Smash Back Room. In order to be considered for Smash Back Room admittance, you need to prove yourself to be a large asset in the Super Smash Bros. community. Admittance is invitation only, so simply asking to get in is NOT going to work. If you've done enough work, the members will notice, and you will be invited. The moderator in charge of the SBR is M3D. If you have any questions, I'm sure he'll be happy to help you in any way possible.

Smash Researchers
Smashboards' newest usergroup. These fellas are responsible for digging deep into the Smash series by finding frame data, developing Brawl+, and other in-depth facts of the Smash series. The mod in charge of Smash Researchers is SamuraiPanda. Admissions will be given to those proven worthy.

Back Roomers

These guys tote green names, and small Grimers in their postbit. These members, (commonly referred to as BRoomers), have access to The Back Room, which is basically just a hideout from the rest of the forums. In the same fashion as the Smash Back Room, the Back Room is invitation only. In order to gain access, you need to be noticed as a fun, interesting, smart, or useful person. It's been said that the more you try to get back there, the less likely you're going to. We notice good posting when we see it-- you don't have to try to stand out! The moderators in charge of BRoom admissions are Hiemie and Scavenger382.

Debaters
The pink names are for the Debater group. Members of this group are allowed to post in the Debate Hall. To gain access, simply apply within the Group Memberships menu, and one of the group leaders will grant you access. Membership lasts as long as you post intelligently, and actively in the Debate Hall. If you're inactive, or if you're an immature/bad debater, you will be removed. The moderators of the Debate Hall are Crimson King, and lonejedi... oh yeah, and Evil Eye.

Tournament Directors

Tournament Directors are the members with blue names. Tournament directors have the ability to add to the SWF calendar-- and that's pretty much it. Nothing too special in the long run. In order to be a tournament director, just apply and watch the magic happen.

Writers
Orange names are denoted to those that have placed 1st-3rd in a WWYP (Write With Your Power) contest, or 1st in a Mini-WWYP. The WWYP forum is found as a sub-forum within the Creative Minds forum. The only way to receive the orange name is to win one of the contests... unless you're Mic_128, or Buzz. Because they cheated.

Moderators and Administrators

Mods and Super Mods are members with red names. Administrators have italicized red names. Do not ask to be a moderator. We have a system worked out. Though this doesn't mean you can't play a part! If you have a particular problem with a post, click the Report Post button in your postbit. The rooms moderators will be informed, and they'll take care of it as soon as possible. If for some reason you have a reoccurring problem with a member, moderator, or a forum policy, take your problem to the Forum Disputes. An Administrator will look over your complaint, and work things out with you there.

Oh yeah, and Hiemie is special because he has a black name. But really, he's just a regular mod DARK WIZARD!.
This was posted by vyse when I asked before. So thanks to him for showing me this.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Oops got some wrong oh well Rutger cleared it up.
Nice save Rutger!

How you do on finals btw?
90 on my composition one.
Math, don't know, feel like I did well.
Now I just need to complete the BSing of my essay and I'll be done. ^_^

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Oh, so Tournament Directors have the blue names. Pink is cool too (my second favorite color) but I'm more of a philosophical kind of guy. Y'know: good arguments, absolutely no knowledge of any significance for debating (J/K)...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
*wonders what Kannagi is*

*wonders if Haruhi is good, and can't remember what its full name is, though the word "Melancholy" is in it he thinks. The voice actor for Konata is in it right?*

*wonders why he's talking in third person*

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Darn I didn't go to school against today. =/

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I didn't sleep last night and I was really tired. I figured if I went, I'd be tired all day so I just stayed home and TRIED to relax so I can go and finish my last day of night school with no problems.
=/

I still feel bad though. I hate missing school.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
I didn't sleep last night and I was really tired. I figured if I went, I'd be tired all day so I just stayed home and TRIED to relax so I can go and finish my last day of night school with no problems.
=/

I still feel bad though. I hate missing school.
Well congratulations on your last day of night school =D

Wanna brawl? need to play with Martha more lol

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Yeah I haven't played in a while.
Actually I made a room. Join.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
SNOW TOMMOROW (Hopefully)

In other news, any confirmation on when Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya season 2 comes out? If you guys haven't even heard about that...for shame....

Shaman King gets finished next year. Get ****ing hype. (Also old news. Come on, you guys have to know about this stuff...)

I did not like Lucky Star too much. D:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
My combo video has been favorited 310 times
:D

I make 311.

Before you think that's a bad thing, let me explain to you why 3:11 > 3:10. In 3:10, you throw the bombs up. At 3:11, that is the second where you actually hit Dedede, and 3:12 is where he gets hit by both bombs. Therefore, 3:11 and 3:12 are better than 3:10. 3:10 is just used as a general term for the ... feat.

edit: also, 3:10 to Yuma is an awesome movie. With awesome music in the credits.
*likes the credits music the best*

You know what movies also have awesome credit music? Ratatouille, and Cloverfield. And I heard they are both by the same person, could be wrong there though.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
In other news, any confirmation on when Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya season 2 comes out? If you guys haven't even heard about that...for shame....
They're really going to make a second season?!??

GG's Iron.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
GGs Sasuke!

I can't play with tap jump to save my life >.<;
lol loved the Snake match I thought I was going to lose!
Maining Snake for abit did pay off!
You gotta teach me your diddy skills XD...!
Seriously I want to know...I haven't use diddy in like 3 weeks?

iRjOn

Smash Lord
lol yea you coulda c4ed ur self...
but ehh
I can tell you put alittle effort
Only characters I can really play on brawl atm are T.Link and Pikachu.
I can play Martha on my good days today wasn't one >.>... XD
Still I had fun loved it Sasuke,...
I am going to learn your Diddy secerts some how...

Well ur about to head to night school right?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It was on the other side of the level.

In a few hours.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
ahh i see very sneaky sis

hmmm...well at least its your last day

You canceled that match vs ur toon link >.>

I wanted to play it so bad!!!!

Y Sasuke Y!!!!

EDIT:
omg i just watched that wombo combo vid and i saw that in someones sig eailer and i was like lmao pwned lolz

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I put effort into Toon Link.
I wasn't in the mood to.

Top Bottom