• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Guys you have to read this.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94597

In fact we should read up on mindgamez and stuff like that in here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97603

Yes I know it's Melee, but mindgames still apply.
idk, i think by now someone would have looked into this already and nothing worth reporting came up. i clicked the first link and glanced over it, this is what i cmae up with:
waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long; no way i could read all of that at once!
but ill try to read it later and get back to you
Can't go wrong with crayola man.

*nods in a agreement*
now thats what im talking bout

urdailywater

Smash Hero
YES! Asdioh, Water it has BEGUN!!!!

gah i just filled my head with DI and mindgames and spaceing and predicting information I might get off to let it all sink in >.O
Didn't it begin a while ago when Sasuke thought we made a triple poast sammich?

urdailywater

Smash Hero
yea water, you posted then asdioh then you again with hte same avatar
They're actually different if you look at them.

I got this avi first, then Asdioh took a pic of this scene about .3 sec's later, then Iron .5 seconds later.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Its easier when you guys post your sigs. Then I don't even have to look at the names.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
xD TLM I'll look at it gosh just not now I need time for this info on tactics to sink in

Asdioh and water dont post your sigs! force Sasuke into submmision!

I might make a new account for a name change dunno if I wanna...

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
They're actually different if you look at them.

I got this avi first, then Asdioh took a pic of this scene about .3 sec's later, then Iron .5 seconds later.
i knew they were different, its just there are so many similarities i said thaey were all the same

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
I'll be a happier toon if u look at them. :) Im going to a friend's house to play 2morrow ill get some vids againt my crew's kirby and rob possibly againt yoshi.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I'll be a happier toon if u look at them. :) Im going to a friend's house to play 2morrow ill get some vids againt my crew's kirby and rob possibly againt yoshi.
ill look at them but wont leave feedback, that way you and i can be happy.

and water i already did. my avatar looks almost identicle to yours:laugh:

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
toondiddy what i want is feedback. i know theyre bad but thats why i want feedback so that i can get better. oh well, no love for me in these forums. *cries*

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Actually nevermind.. best not to when I have AC running..

Check out my sig. It's 'nuttin but facts.
Oh, and get failed. Forgot to mention that.

Too bad Kizzu-Kun : - (

Wow, am I getting the first poast of every page now?

urdailywater

Smash Hero
U didnt watch'em all but thanx at least one reply. Im still not satisfied lol. Im gonna keep posting in this thread my video thread until i get more responses. ;P http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209589
I don't really do many youtube video comments. I'll post in your thread when I can, but I saw the diddy match and from what I saw that diddy wasn't being so serious at first, or maybe it's cause you had him on the run.

Either way your Tinky is good, I like your use of zair / nair.

About to watch Survivor. "TUNE IN NEXT THURSDAY FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF SURVIVOR: GABON" -- is the last thing I heard about the show.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
^ Water- i didnt mean utube vid comments. I meant comment on my thread or anywhere i need advice.
I wanted to know if i suck a lot or if im decent. Thanx but that diddy was playing seriously that day its just that he had trouble with campers at that time. Thanx i like my use of zair too (its the only thing i like about my TL really). I got some serious confidence issues with my TL after i lost to Excel_zero...:(

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Yeah, he's the one that mains Toon Link and Pokemon Trainer. You got him right. I'm sure he'd love a sig like that, lol.

Edit: GUUUH SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN
epic failure? especially the bad rendering

there's no bomberman, i didnt know if he wanted bomberman. noone told me anything.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
^ Water- i didnt mean utube vid comments. I meant comment on my thread or anywhere i need advice.
I wanted to know if i suck a lot or if im decent. Thanx but that diddy was playing seriously that day its just that he had trouble with campers at that time. Thanx i like my use of zair too (its the only thing i like about my TL really). I got some serious confidence issues with my TL after i lost to Excel_zero...:(
Doesnt matter if people tell you that you suck or not. Just stay confident.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Someone please do something for me really fast.
Go check to see what happens when Bowser Bowsersides someone into water.
Do they both live?
I need details.
Please someone go check really fast, I can't myself.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Its about U$ 5.499 accumulated right now.

**** your guys post too fast.
@_@ Just when I think I know wtf is going on in this thread, it all suddenly changes.

So I've been playing this free CPU first person shooter called Combat Arms, and today I decided to buy a "Supply Crate" because I heard about people getting good guns that last for 30 or 90 days. Well I spent 4000 GP and got a gun for 1 day that I could have bought for like 850.

T_T

Redson

Smash Journeyman
@_@ Just when I think I know wtf is going on in this thread, it all suddenly changes.

So I've been playing this free CPU first person shooter called Combat Arms, and today I decided to buy a "Supply Crate" because I heard about people getting good guns that last for 30 or 90 days. Well I spent 4000 GP and got a gun for 1 day that I could have bought for like 850.

T_T
For one thing, fps games like Wolf Team and Combat Arms where you have to buy rental weapons are pants on head. Sorry. If Imma play an MMOFPS, Imma make sure I can buy the **** guns FOEVAH.

But WolfTeam>>>>>>>>COmbat Arms.

(Huxley beats all)

I love this thread.

Top Bottom