• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
For one thing, fps games like Wolf Team and Combat Arms where you have to buy rental weapons are pants on head. Sorry. If Imma play an MMOFPS, Imma make sure I can buy the **** guns FOEVAH.

But WolfTeam>>>>>>>>COmbat Arms.

(Huxley beats all)

I love this thread.
Oh? Wolf Team eh? I'm guessing I should try it, then?

I can say that Combat Arms >> Soldier Front.

I'm assuming console games like Call of Duty and stuff are the best though.

epic...

Asdioh said:
HA!

I'm watching Death Note in Japanese now (lol switching languages most of the way through the show) because it's more convenient than finding scattered youtube videos...

But I just made a connection that I'm very proud of. I realized by myself that Misa in Japanese is voiced by the same person that does Konata in Lucky Star. Verified it on Wikipedia.

^____________^ <3

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Jon, you went to the dark side I see.
-emotear@ your main-

No worrys, I ditched toon link too, unfortunetly :(
I wish I didn't, he's awesome. But got bored of him.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
I'm going through every term in the smash wiki's "Term" category in order. It's educational.

Edit: B.A.C.O.N
LOL

I'm waaaayyy tiered. Imma go 2 sleepy-land now...

Bye-cha!!!

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
anybody up, i have 6-7 more hours here at work. ****.

as everyone knows im new tlink. where do you see ( iyo ) him in tiers a year or 2 from now. and don't say it matters how many tlinks there are doing well. guesstimate. or some ****.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Thanx to those who replied in my vid thread. They got cookies if u wanna get a cookie, go to my video thread and comment.

PS- im gonna go to a smashfest now see ya all later. Im gonna record new vids too.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Jon, you went to the dark side I see.
-emotear@ your main-

No worrys, I ditched toon link too, unfortunetly :(
I wish I didn't, he's awesome. But got bored of him.
XD mindgames ftw!

Na really tho I dont main MK
I am infultrating their boards shhhh...dont say anything.

I really main no one Toon Link is just my best character...
I play alot of the cast...

atm I'm trying to get my diddy better...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I just finished Death Note.... all 37 episodes.

Spoilers, kinda:
Good ending. I already knew basically how it was going to end because @#$$%%es spoiled it for me some time ago, but that's inevitable when you browse teh internets I guess. -_-

The last two episodes were so epic though, even if I did have a general idea of what would happen, they really got you going.

I read the forum on animecrazy about this episode, and a lot of people didn't like it. I liked it, lol. It's kind of funny how Light's cockiness ended up being a big part of his downfall...it backfired on him this time, unlike the times with: the FBI agent, his wife ("because I'm Kira"), and even L. It's just that this time, something he didn't expect happened, so he gave his identity to people who were not going to die.

And Near is cool. He's not AS cool as L (who can be, anyway?!) but he's cool nonetheless.

Man, this show got so confusing at times though.

hilarious spoiler video of the last episode of DN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm84URvWTg0

(sasukebowserweedle will like it)

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I just finished Death Note.... all 37 episodes.

Spoilers, kinda:
Good ending. I already knew basically how it was going to end because @#$$%%es spoiled it for me some time ago, but that's inevitable when you browse teh internets I guess. -_-

The last two episodes were so epic though, even if I did have a general idea of what would happen, they really got you going.

I read the forum on animecrazy about this episode, and a lot of people didn't like it. I liked it, lol. It's kind of funny how Light's cockiness ended up being a big part of his downfall...it backfired on him this time, unlike the times with: the FBI agent, his wife ("because I'm Kira"), and even L. It's just that this time, something he didn't expect happened, so he gave his identity to people who were not going to die.

And Near is cool. He's not AS cool as L (who can be, anyway?!) but he's cool nonetheless.

Man, this show got so confusing at times though.

hilarious spoiler video of the last episode of DN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm84URvWTg0

(sasukebowserweedle will like it)
The death note ending was great but
some people somehow find it possible to like Light at the end so they hate his death.

Last edited:

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
try this in youe sig dude lol
[ IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk123/dachamp1416/bombersigj.jpg[/IMG]
get rid of the space first though

Bomber7

Smash Hero
try this in youe sig dude lol
[ IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk123/dachamp1416/bombersigj.jpg[/IMG]
get rid of the space first though
I got a problem. I tried inserting it(an i did use the insert image option on my siggy edit window) and all i get is that small box with an X in it. Then I look at my siggy permitts and I cant upload images for my siggy. does being able to do that have to do with anything?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I got a problem. I tried inserting it(an i did use the insert image option on my siggy edit window) and all i get is that small box with an X in it. Then I look at my siggy permitts and I cant upload images for my siggy. does being able to do that have to do with anything?
all you have to do is copy and past the link into your sig

Bomber7

Smash Hero
m2 and if i was sleeping at my other house I'd challange you to some "get 3 stocked by any character" matches sauske but i cant. lol.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
ill play if you want sasuke.
nvm
and bomber you left the space in your sig
the s below is the space
[SIMG)

urdailywater

Smash Hero

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
yeah i know right.

i don't really give a **** but whats the post count for different titles. i saw someone had over 11k posts and was smash awesome. just wanted to see what all the titles were >.>

urdailywater

Smash Hero
yeah i know right.

i don't really give a **** but whats the post count for different titles. i saw someone had over 11k posts and was smash awesome. just wanted to see what all the titles were >.>
I think Smash Master at 2500 post is the best you can really get. Smash Awesome might just be a custom title.

Top Bottom