• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TKI: UK's First Brawl Tourney. May 24th. Sunderland. Confirmed.

Grimpeh

Smash Apprentice
I'm now +3 not +5. Also i'm gonna need your mobile number Kone as i'm travelling by car and pretty much guaranteed will need to contact you once i'm in Sunderland, also if i could get your post code again that would be great. Just pm me them when you can :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wouldn't your parents let you attend this tournament btw?
LOOOL Hell no. They want me achieving something with my life not stuck travelling to play games if you know what im talking about... do you? And if I wanted to go I would have lied like I did for ALT. Would your parents care if your a failure in life?

LOL P Pro had to pretend he was at his friends for a couple of days to go to ALT, I doubt their going to allow him to go further north to play smash.

That said, he doesn't even like brawl if I recall right.
Hell no would I travel further for a game that is PROVEN with facts to be worst then melee. There is no opinion in the matter. Do your parents care if your a failure in life?

VA

Smash Hero
Hell no would I travel further for a game that is PROVEN with facts to be worst then melee. There is no opinion in the matter. Do your parents care if your a failure in life?
Don't insult brawl in this thread, jam may get your msn...and...we know the rest from there....

Kone

Smash Master
1. robbby - dont really think it was the insulting of brawl that made him kick off lol. Dont think he cares too much for the game.

2. pro - just dont come in here talking ****, esp to new players. Doesnt make them that cool bout turning upto tournaments with people they dont know. Isnt exactly the best of impressions to be given re:the community. Passed that you maybe a nice guy in person, which people tell me, but you come across a **** online. Based on the fact online is all i have to go by and you dont give the fretest impression then ill stick to my guns.

Passed that dont expect a apology. Im hositng this tournament. Im housing people both nights. Were you going to stay the night? and where you going to find info to get to the tourney?

maybe you should think bout that, calm your ****ty comments in this thread and then maybe ill be cool with you staying in MY house :)

aye

ed

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
2. pro - just dont come in here talking ****, esp to new players. Doesnt make them that cool bout turning upto tournaments with people they dont know. Isnt exactly the best of impressions to be given re:the community. Passed that you maybe a nice guy in person, which people tell me, but you come across a **** online. Based on the fact online is all i have to go by and you dont give the fretest impression then ill stick to my guns.
Whoever told you I am a nice guy face to face lied. I am as much of a prick online as face to face, maybe even more. Sorry Grimpeh for insulting you hopefully you can get over this tragic incident and somehow summon up the strength to forgive me one day...
Pdot just told me he is defintely coming is well without a doubt so.... yeah. You seem like your a male online from the impression your giving me so ill stick to my machine guns.
love you kone dont get upset from this post :D.

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Pro's the same online and face to face; all talk! Ooooooooooh, and stuff like that. Shame this is right before my uni exams >_>

Grimpeh

Smash Apprentice
You seem a rather angry child Pro, i'm sure your parents would find your abusing strangers on the internet an excellent achievement xD

Like Kone said you don't make the scene look too great to new players like myself, but there probably isn't many like you.
Think you need to chill out meight xD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pro's the same online and face to face; all talk! Ooooooooooh, and stuff like that. Shame this is right before my uni exams >_>
Dam right I am cocky loool. Can't wait to play you again though obv.

You seem a rather angry child Pro, i'm sure your parents would find your abusing strangers on the internet an excellent achievement xD

Like Kone said you don't make the scene look too great to new players like myself, but there probably isn't many like you.
Think you need to chill out meight xD
Not only am I an angry child, I throw temper tantrums when I dont get my way. I only see it as abusing if im hurting your feelings, am I really hurting your feelings???
Your wrong there isn't many like me... There is none like me.
Think you need to man up cuz

lol @ pro. Are you and pdot even coming to this?
No so this shall be the last time I post in this thread until somone decide to reply to one of my comments automatically making me comeback with a comment where there is a 82.5% chance I will respond with something cocky.

Edds

Smash Ace
No so this shall be the last time I post in this thread until somone decide to reply to one of my comments automatically making me comeback with a comment where there is a 82.5% chance I will respond with something cocky.
my dad can beat up your dad.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Mass Madness 9 Results: KevinM was there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brawl Singles

1: Cort ($435.60) (Snake)
2: PC Chris ($237.60) (Snake)
3: Nuro ($118.80) (Snake)
4: Jinx (Metaknight)
5: Solid Jake (Snake)
5: Darc (Snake)

LOLOLOL at how fair and balanced brawl is compared to melee, good luck for anyone at this tournament not using snake or metaknght.

Edds

Smash Ace
oh, sorry about that. i was thinking of something to troll the troll. and thats all i could think of.

Grimpeh

Smash Apprentice
Well seeing as my dad is actually dead there wouldn't even be a fight lol.
Maybe thats why you are such an angry person, you are missing half of your parents.
Also it must suck 1) Not being allowed to travel so far because your Mummy won't let you remove your stabilizers and 2) Being as much of a ****** as you, go die of aids.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Maybe thats why you are such an angry person, you are missing half of your parents.
Also it must suck 1) Not being allowed to travel so far because your Mummy won't let you remove your stabilizers and 2) Being as much of a ****** as you, go die of aids.
LOOOOOOL Woah some EMOTIONAL GUY... Good to see im getting on your nerves :D. I feel sorry for you that your parents didn't raise you up with manners, whats wrong with you that reply was absoutely disgraceful, Sorry about you being neglected but dont take it out on me. I would say go die of something to you but you being neglected and all you will obv kill yourself soon.

P.Pro- get a hobby. All you ever seem to do is post **** on smashboards all day
Yeah I do need a hobby... Maybe I should quit my football, ice skating and hip hop dance class do go find one lol. Still getting involved in disputes I see.
Get better at smash so you can be successful in atleast something in life LOOOL.

Kone

Smash Master
1. No more terrible talk guys. Leave pro alone and he'll leave the rest alone!

2. Great post euan, whats your point? your just trolling for no reason. Want us to all go 'oh ****' and change this to a melee tourney? pretty pointless imo. If you dont like brawl just stay out the thread.

im really looking forward to this

grimp - can u bring a tv still?

ben - awesome

Grimpeh

Smash Apprentice
Yeah mate i can still bring one, sorry for the crap in this thread btw.

pro- You can't really be one to talk about manners, abusing people you don't know on the internet. Just don't bother attending this or any other brawl tournaments and stay out of the brawl threads.

COEY

Smash Lord
I need a teams partner any offers? Jam, Ant, anyone?

And also as much as id trust a tournament for a game thats been out for a month or two in the states to indicate how the game will be played for the next so many years....

Aiko

Smash Champion
Grimp: dont worry about it too much, P.pro does this to you till he meets you. He did it to me too XD its kinda funny once you get past it :p

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Mass Madness 9 Results: KevinM was there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brawl Singles

1: Cort ($435.60) (Snake)
2: PC Chris ($237.60) (Snake)
3: Nuro ($118.80) (Snake)
4: Jinx (Metaknight)
5: Solid Jake (Snake)
5: Darc (Snake)

LOLOLOL at how fair and balanced brawl is compared to melee, good luck for anyone at this tournament not using snake or metaknght.
Sorry but I don't see how people can come to such conclusions so early on, right now at tourneys snake and meta may very well be the best, but this does not mean they are over powered or anything alike. The more tourneys there is, the more chance specific characters have to develop, and Im sure we'll see a wide bunch of different ones at TKI, not just people playing Snake and Meta just so they have a shot at winning.

and to Grimpeh: :o , why, you must make this, i command you

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
robby - hush
pro - <3
ed - <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333
bulletscrub - die
LOOOOOOL. At the BulletBill bit, the randomness amazed me.

pro- You can't really be one to talk about manners, abusing people you don't know on the internet. Just don't bother attending this or any other brawl tournaments and stay out of the brawl threads.
Just so you know I can talk perfectly and my voice box is ok as you said I cannot talk. loool MAN UP about that abusing bit, its not abuse. Am I hurting your feelings, SERIOUSLY am I hurting your feelings. You need some manner, I cant believe your going around posting like that, is that how you were raised. Obv I haven't listened to the last part you said as I am back here soooo how about you go die somewhere nice and slow baby.... nice and slow (and painful) :D.
I see I am annoying you which only adds to me happiness loool.

Grimp: dont worry about it too much, P.pro does this to you till he meets you. He did it to me too XD its kinda funny once you get past it :p
Do I lool. Im still cocky to ToS and Chrisboi and Bullet Bill lol. Maybe bcos I have fallin in love with you is the reason why we haven't argued.

Grimpeh

Smash Apprentice
Right lol, my mate is now telling me it shouldn't be a problem anymore. He will let me know after he has spoken to his lecturer. xD

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Please ignore anymore of Prof Pro's posts back here. I don't want to have to warn more people than I have to.

Edds

Smash Ace
kone are you low on wii consoles atm? im just wondering if i should take it or not. im taking very little with me as possible as this is my 1st tourney.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I really wish I could make this, but sadly my exams have to take priority here, will have to go to my first tournement another time :(. I'll be ready to go to tournements anytime starting July, and will have roughly 3 months till uni from then, I should be able to attend some there. From the looks of it you have a big turnout anyways, so all you lot have fun, you had better win TOS.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Sorry but I don't see how people can come to such conclusions so early on, right now at tourneys snake and meta may very well be the best, but this does not mean they are over powered or anything alike. The more tourneys there is, the more chance specific characters have to develop, and Im sure we'll see a wide bunch of different ones at TKI, not just people playing Snake and Meta just so they have a shot at winning.

and to Grimpeh: :o , why, you must make this, i command you
relax i agree with you, player skill is by far the most important factor. I just like to bring out the best in decadent.

We all know its melee thats really really unbalanced when characters like jigglypuff win the the last big melee tournie ever and its luigi vs samus at socals last ever major tournie.

Kone

Smash Master
Getting to my house.....

House details -

50 Rosedale St
SR1 3RW

If your arriving by coach OR train please look at following map :

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...=y&bi=~&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Ignore the big orange arrow!!!

*Look at the map and you'll see that the Metro (subway) system is indicated by white squares outlined with red and the work 'METRO' underneath in red lettering. These are metro stops.

*If your arriving by bus find 'PARK LANE'. This is the coach station.
If your arriving by train to sunderland train station find 'SUNDERLAND'. It lies of the railway lines, depicted by blac/white dashed line. This is where you will arrive.

*Then find 'UNIVERSITY' metro stop. If you look slightly North-West of this station you will see three streets parallel to one another. The middle street is 'ROSEDALE ST'. I live at the top of this street on the right handside, number 50.

The walk takes 5 mins from each place if that. If you need any help let me know but if you print the map of you should be fine.

ALSO TO ANYONE THAT IS ARRIVING BY TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK YOUR TICKETS AND PLEASE FIND OUT IF THEY TELL YOU TO CHANGE AT NEWCASTLE CENTRAL AND GET ON THE METRO TO SUNDERLAND. IF THEY DO THEN GET OF AT UNIVERSITY STOP. THERE IS NO NEED TO TRAVEL TO THE SUNDERLAND STOP. YOUR JUST MAKING THE WALK LONGER FOR YOURSELVES.

hope this helps,

ed

Top Bottom