• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Titans! Go! - Teen Titans Headquarters

Fever for Cowbell

Smash Cadet
go look in the melee discussion forum in general, the Mang0 thread in the puff forum, and the m2k/kdj thread in the sheik forum...on top of my other points i got pwned.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Aw ****ty news, David thinks I should be control freak instead of billy numerous... I think control freak could be pretty sik...... quote "Sex in mah ayus"

After6itsdinnertime!

Smash Rookie
Rayn, KK its been fun (its junglefever), but im taking a stand against the ****ing Mods...if you guys need me IM on AIM at junglefever6478...or tell raynex to relay me a message. i realy want to make you guys a crew combo vid, and the last few days have been a ****load of fun especially with kirbykaze. alright guys...take care.

BTW my roommate went to UCC..KK he syas **** York :) love you no homo

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Control Freak FTW ?!?! Whens teh next event my *** has been semi sexless lately.......AHRGARGARHG
......needz......moar.............. .. .. SEX IN MAH AYUS

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
NEVER!!!! dont listen to him hes crazy........ what would this world be without ne sex up in our ayussses?......lol kyle if you see this can people crash on saturday, also ill be bringing a waterloo smasher if thats okay with you. he's good and has wanted to come out to a tourney forever lol, also you cant

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Titans Go is lame. what do we look like? A bunch of teenagers using a children's cartoon as a tool for social networking and entertainment?

Nah.

TITANS ASSEMMMMBLEEEE

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
what do we look like? A bunch of teenagers using a children's cartoon as a tool for social networking and entertainment?

Nah.
yeah seriously who does that.
and those dumb internet memes slapped around on everything.
that stuff is so stupid.

idea

Smash Master
NEVER!!!! dont listen to him hes crazy........ what would this world be without ne sex up in our ayussses?......lol kyle if you see this can people crash on saturday, also ill be bringing a waterloo smasher if thats okay with you. he's good and has wanted to come out to a tourney forever lol, also you cant
yeah, sure. limited number of people can crash, but i expect it'll be basically the same people as in the past (minus david since he can't come). haha i like how you said this person is good, THEN that they've wanted to come to tourneys for a while. NO NOOBS AT MY SMASHFEST, ONLY THE BEST MAY ENTER

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
<___< wutevar.

Anyway, are we getting anything done with sigs? I'd like updated ones nao Chris NAOOOO. ]: I'm thinking of asking Dazwa to make us some if anything.

Or maybe..

Become a BLADEBREAKERRRRR.

joking.

I.B

Smash Lord
Super traitor movements.

Adnan is coming over to play Super Smash Siblings for the Nintendo Dolphin.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
in religion where in hinduism and we were watching this bollywood movie called dhoom 2.
first the class didnt like, same with me. but then it started and i was hyping up and you know how bollyeood movies have a lot of dances and songs right , then take this in Adnan starts dancing around
0:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3vNK...e=channel_page
were gonna finish this movie tomorrow its soo ****ing live.
seriously
bollywood>hollywood
adnan is thelead actor, in the white shirt around 0:40

EDIT!!!: WE HAVE A SEX IN MA AYYAS DANCE!!!. YOU LEAN BACK, POINT UP AND THEN PELVIC THURST!!!!!!!! LIKE IN THE MOVIE or video

Top Bottom