• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Titans! Go! - Teen Titans Headquarters

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i think approaching with knee in general is stupid

but if they time the knee so that it hits low on the shield, they cannot be shield grabbed unless the opponent literally predicts you will time the knee low and grabs you before the hitbox comes out or through the hitbox slightly before it will hit the shield.

there is simply too much shield stun if they do it right.

if someone disputes because of personal experience vs falcons and being able to do so then play falcons who can ff l-cancel on shields.

if someone disputes because of personal experience vs falcons and being grabbed by the opponent then learn to ff l-cancel on shields.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i can't figure out if this is something scar or darkrain told you in kansas or whether you're being facetious.

i always thought the weak knee was crap.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i can't figure out if this is something scar or darkrain told you in kansas or whether you're being facetious.

i always thought the weak knee was crap.
Scar told me this in this thread in the Falcon boards.

Its a novelty approach. I usually just spam blistering speed to numerous unplanned grabs.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Teen Titans, can I like start a arch-nemesis headquarters to rival you guys?
Don't you play brawl? You're like.. already losing and stuff. >___> The Bladebreakers are already on our necks about our sigs lol. The GTA brawl community will probably come up with something eventually lol.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I hate frame delay. Brawl online wouldn't have been half bad if it hadn't been for the delay that came with it. Even if you had a fast connection it would still **** up.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
We need Chris to make sigs again. and I wanna make my combo video >_> "You got Jewstared" >_> It'll be like 10 minutes of Jewstar combos to Bump of Chicken's Karma lol

Europhoria

Smash Lord
The only other combo video I could make would be the stupidest combo video ever made. It would be called like "No combos" and it would just be me chasing people and doing my broken piece combos (where I hit you then fail/can't follow up and just tech chase) >_> I might get some combos off bad DI though

idea

Smash Master
a few times per day i always get a nice jigglypuff combo/techchase sequence on someone. so you'd need to record a lot of me to get anything suitable for a crew combo video. which i suggest someone actually do...we never record things.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
We need Chris to make sigs again. and I wanna make my combo video >_> "You got Jewstared" >_> It'll be like 10 minutes of Jewstar combos to Bump of Chicken's Karma lol
I'm down for helping make this. :D lol

and a Crew combo vid would be awesome!

worldjem7

Smash Ace
They're right though, we'd need more vids of everyone. Or else it would just be a Bernard/Ryan compilation with some random skits from other people.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hahaha well get some vids and ill make it! and KK you ahve osme SICK **** dont lie

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Nah most of my stuff is ploddingly pedestrian with nothing salacious or tawdry. I'm sure with enough drudgery you could find something more interesting fossicking around your toilet.

Top Bottom