• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 5 Vids! feat M2K Hbox ColBol Lambchops Dr.PeePee IHOP Madness up!

Hamilton

Smash Rookie
Thanks so much! :blush:

It means a lot that people are appreciating my work...

Also, all the videos I have are fully uploaded. Please wait 2-4 hours (YT processing times fail) for all videos to be in HD.
Awesome work! Thanks again these videos really help us learn and enjoy this game.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
my first post is going to be freaking gigantic.
uploading mass friendlies, then uploading draft crews from Saturday @ the venue.
Too bad no one has the phantom rest...

if anyone remembers a specific friendly that i might have missed from that time period, let me know please.

PB&J

Smash Hero
uuaa was playing lambchopsin those fox vs falco matches and sleepy u can always come over my place and **** my connection

Meneks

Smash Lord
Everyone chill out with the useless comments, pics, and censor dodging. Let's keep this to vids and discussion about them.
Chill out? Just to let you know that was my first pic response EVER on smashboards.
I don't see how its useless since its a pretty cool way of showing expression with out words or even using your own face.

SleepyK

teams is pretty much all posted thanks to kazoo! mad props, kazoo.

tubes

Smash Ace
my first post is going to be freaking gigantic.
uploading mass friendlies, then uploading draft crews from Saturday @ the venue.
Too bad no one has the phantom rest...

if anyone remembers a specific friendly that i might have missed from that time period, let me know please.
nobody has the phantom rest? how could this happen?!

SleepyK

plenty more
however there is another problem
this one is really strange and random.
after XIF fought GAWes, there were a few matches recorded in between
but the capture doesn't have them. it has the audio for them, though. pbnj and I are clearly commentating on col bol v tope, but the video isn't there.
i checked it in vdub and vegas and premiere, and the frames are just missing.
we're missing
col bol vs tope
um, whatever happened after that

i think it has to do with us restarting firefox.

it starts back up with i think m2k playing qdvs in bracket then m2k playing lady legion in friendlies then m2k playing dogy in brackets.
unless xif played pink peach... but that would mean we traveled back in time.

this is very strange and now i have to attempt to sync the audio to the video.
do you guys still want the commentary to be put up? idk if there's too much of a point since we're not dogy and we're not doing play by play

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
I know m2k hardly ever laughs, but I thought even he would look happy when getting kissed by a cute girl :laugh:

Guess I was wrong :lick:

joeplicate

Smash Master
don't be hatin on m2k

I was looking on the first page in the pools videos, and thought it would be a really cool idea if you could somehow organize the links to vids like in the pool format

for example, i wanted to watch all of rock crock's videos but they're sort of scattered

if you could make a table like

and put the links inside, that'd be really sick (good way to organize lol)

I don't know if that's at all feasible, but it would be a sick format for pools videos

SleepyK

i could do that, but it'd be a huge pain in the butt.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, that'd be pretty cool, but he's got a lot of videos to upload. The way he's got em works fine.

I don't even check the thread. I would just subscribe to sleepy on youtube and do it like that. Search Rockcrock in his channel if you have to.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol. Where were you man? I wanted to see some new ACE vids up.
Money johns my man. Just picked up a job at a hardware store (and not ACE hardware lol), but I work every weekend. The next 3 NC melee tourneys I can't make but that's just more time for me to practice. I'll get some vids up as soon as I can.

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah i don't know, plus if you ACTUALLY just made an ascii table it would look like garbage and not be worth it lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I already handed out warnings the first time this thread derailed into nothing much more than a bunch of comments about the pictures, and also posted here on the thread. This is the videos thread for this tournament. Post videos, talk about the videos. Pictures and stuff, take them to the results thread or something.

Linguini

Smash Master
i Already Handed Out Warnings The First Time This Thread Derailed Into Nothing Much More Than A Bunch Of Comments About The Pictures, And Also Posted Here On The Thread. This Is The Videos Thread For This Tournament. Post Videos, Talk About The Videos. Pictures And Stuff, Take Them To The Results Thread Or Something.
**** You!!!!!

AND THE POLICE

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
I already handed out warnings the first time this thread derailed into nothing much more than a bunch of comments about the pictures, and also posted here on the thread. This is the videos thread for this tournament. Post videos, talk about the videos. Pictures and stuff, take them to the results thread or something.
Yeah! How dare people talk about the tournament, right? :embarrass

And before you infract me again for no real reason...

NICE MATCHES! even though I didn't actually see any of them yet...:lick:

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Fvck You!!!!!

AND THE POLICE
Linguini, you should have been here! :mad:

Well, I will give myself a pat the back for uploading 20.24 GB of HD matches and tagging them (with the help of PB&J, Pervata, Dark Hart, & SleepyK so thanks. :)) in two days. Go me! :chuckle:

But enough tooting my horn, here is my list. Sleepy, feel free to add this to the OP as appropriate.

Pre-Game Action

Pre-Pregame madness
M2K vs. Lampchops 1
M2K vs. Lampchops 2
M2K vs. Lampchops 3
@ PB&J's 1
@ PB&J's 2
Colbol's Arrival

Pregame madness: Preliminary Draft Crews
GAWes vs. GA Peach
GAWes vs. QueenDVS
SleepyK vs. QueenDVS
Eugenio vs. SleepyK
SleepyK vs. Chaddd
PB&J vs. Chaddd
Chaddd vs. Harriettheguy
XIF vs. Harriettheguy
RockCrock vs. XIF
UUAA vs. XIF
UUAA vs. Rayku
UUAA vs. Cornell
Shag vs. Cornell
Shag vs. Hungrybox
DJ Nintendo vs. Hungrybox

Doubles Tournament Action

1st Round
Ali (Captain Falcon) & Nite (Falco) vs. Dark Hart (Sheik) & Seven (Marth) 1
Ali (Captain Falcon) & Nite (Falco) vs. Dark Hart (Sheik) & Seven (Marth) 2
Ali (Captain Falcon) & Nite (Falco) vs. Dark Hart (Sheik) & Seven (Marth) 3

Loser's 4th Round
Nite (Falco) & Ali (Captain Falcon) vs. PB&J (Fox) & DJ Nintendo (Bowser) (Match number unknown)

Loser's Quarters
QueenDVS (Fox) & RockCrock (Ganondorf) vs. Fullmetal (Marth) & Soft (Jigglypuff) 1&2

Loser's Semifinals
Tope (Fox) & Cyrain (Sheik) vs. Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) & Mew2King (Sheik) 1&2
Tope (Fox) & Cyrain (Sheik) vs. Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) & Mew2King (Sheik) 3

Winner's Finals
Dr. PeePee (Red Falco) & LOZR (Red Fox) vs. Lampchops (Green Falco) & Colbol (Green Fox) 1
Dr. PeePee (Red Falco) & LOZR (Red Fox) vs. Lampchops (Green Falco) & Colbol (Green Fox) 2
Dr. PeePee (Red Falco) & LOZR (Red Fox) vs. Lampchops (Green Falco) & Colbol (Green Fox) 3
Dr. PeePee (Red Falco) & LOZR (Red Fox) vs. Lampchops (Green Falco) & Colbol (Green Fox) 4

Loser's Finals
M2K (Sheik) & Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) vs. LOZR (Fox) & Dr.PeePee (Falco) 1 & 2
M2K (Sheik) & Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) vs. LOZR (Fox) & Dr.PeePee (Falco) 3

Championship Matches
Mew2King (Sheik) & Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) vs. Colbol (Fox) & Lampchops (Falco) 2.1
Mew2King (Sheik) & Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) vs. Colbol (Fox) & Lampchops (Falco) 2.2
Mew2King (Sheik) & Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) vs. Colbol (Fox) & Lampchops (Falco) 2.3
Mew2King (Sheik) & Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) vs. Colbol (Fox) & Lampchops (Falco) 2.4
Mew2King (Sheik) & Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) vs. Colbol (Fox) & Lampchops (Falco) 3.1
Mew2King (Sheik) & Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) vs. Colbol (Fox) & Lampchops (Falco) 3.2
Mew2King (Sheik) & Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) vs. Colbol (Fox) & Lampchops (Falco) 3.3

It's a shame I didn't grab my battery charger, else I could have had singles too. :urg:
I enjoyed my time @ TO5, and shoutouts will come soon...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I really don't think you should be infracting people because they talk about the pictures from the tournament. Especially when there are picture links in the OP. If that was a problem, you should tell the OP to remove those links, which would be completely unnecessary.

SleepyK

kazoo, i posted your links in my first post already

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
**** You!!!!!

AND THE POLICE
Hahaha! M2K getting kissed by the type of girl Chibo likes (:)) to must have struck a cord with him. I got double infactions. It's alright Chibo, not everybody can be the king. Also can you take this pink color out my name?

Dogy your commentating is too good. You got matches recorded from this right?

Thegreatkazoo and those who helped, great job on those uploads. That's tough work.

Top Bottom