• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh, ok. xD Because I have a town read on him.

Plus I wouldn't lynch him based by your flimsy reasoning.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw just by Nich's last two posts, he got alot townier to me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Essentially, we'd need 5 people voting at deadline. (That's the worst case scenario)

Now Degrey I expect a big push from you if you want me off Nabe. Because from my POV, it's not looking good for him.

July

Smash Apprentice
SK's 2719 is legit, I think that this:

I think the case on nabe is simples to us: dodgy reads / dodgy reasoning to explain said reads / clings to ooooold actions as a basis for his reads [no sense of reassurance in looking at other actions it seems] / looks set in stone despite lecturing people about alternate perspectives and using THAT to explain why they're wrong (poor July =D ) / interprets and interacts with grey oddly favourably which irks us but this is mere observation - makes us think he knows something underlying about him or is sheltering behind him [Mr PA Man O Man :chuckle:] / explains what is scummy [e.g. #???: good, #???: have my babies #???: :c etc etc etc etc...] but must be pushed to explain the how and the why behind it / Swiss vote is one of survival - wii'll hazard a guess and say it boils down to a vote on anyone but himself. Plus President Nich stated he is "really, REALLY sure"... :woman: <- This is a good D1 lynch across the board IOO. Jpeg/Grey are also good lynches toDay I would support both. Soup is very cautious about Ran and of course there's PLSD...or lack of him.
Is the strongest statement of why Nabe is scummy, and there are things about him, like his statement about DeGrey being "innocent until proven guilty" that just don't set well with me and don't make sense with the rest of Nabe's play which has been pretty thorough.

If people think that the case against Nabe is weak then I don't understand the case against Swiss...he hasn't posted much and that's about it.

@Gova: Zen had a scum read on KK, KK had a town read on Zen, Zen then kind of waivered in his read, and I think went back to a scum read on KK before he left.

@DeGrey: I don't think I've seen any suspicions from you for T-Block, just a vote on him a while back when KK and I pressured him. Why would you prefer his lynch over Nabe toDay?

@Reyth: Thoughts on Gova's intro post?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Degrey, that's laughable. You'd need 6 different people to agree on a new target and switch to said target in 2/3rds of a day. It's just not happening. Not to mention people are generally reluctant to start new wagons this close to deadline, you'd have to make a new case on someone without giving them a decent chance to respond, the target might not even have time to claim... In short, the odds of sending a new wagon from basically 0 to lynch in under a day are amazingly small.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
By the way, does Degrey's recent posts feel like distraction towards a no-lynch to anyone else? I feel like he's trying to indirectly protect Nabe by distracting the double-voter (by far the most likely candidate for a hammer) towards another lynch. Degrey doesn't seem to particularly care WHICH other lynch as long as it's not Nabe, and that's not sitting well with me at all, particularly when the only "not Nabe" reasoning he has is "He's proven the case false multiple times".

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Degrey, that's laughable. You'd need 6 different people to agree on a new target and switch to said target in 2/3rds of a day. It's just not happening. Not to mention people are generally reluctant to start new wagons this close to deadline, you'd have to make a new case on someone without giving them a decent chance to respond, the target might not even have time to claim... In short, the odds of sending a new wagon from basically 0 to lynch in under a day are amazingly small.
You'll switch at deadline, I'm more than confident. I'll vote, Nabe will vote, Reyth will vote, Ran can double vote, KK won't let a No Lynch go through if we aren't lynching him or July, July will switch if KK will switch, PLSD will vote where I ask him to, Gova will probably vote where I ask him to, .JPG will take another route as well, and TBlock will probably move if given an opportunity. I can get all the votes I need to make another lynch more appealing, but I've got no particular preference past getting people off my town read.

@July - He's null leaning town to me. Still a better lynch than a lot of options.

There's so many options out there it's insane. We could lynch PLSD because he'll never be caught up and will always be a question mark. We could lynch SK for being scummy, pushing bull**** w.r.t. Nabe, then going out of his way to ignore an important question from me. We could lynch Nich for being a scummy ******* who has tunneled all phase. We could lynch Swiss for being in all the wrong places and not having any content after the point where everyone's reads have been flipped upside down. We could lynch TBlock for being completely unmemorable. We could lynch .JPG for their weirdass push on me and generally ****ty reasons for moving votes.

Tell me, with the road left so wide ****ing open, why in the hell would you want to lynch Nabe?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
By the way, does Degrey's recent posts feel like distraction towards a no-lynch to anyone else? I feel like he's trying to indirectly protect Nabe by distracting the double-voter (by far the most likely candidate for a hammer) towards another lynch. Degrey doesn't seem to particularly care WHICH other lynch as long as it's not Nabe, and that's not sitting well with me at all, particularly when the only "not Nabe" reasoning he has is "He's proven the case false multiple times".
Herp derp, derp herp. I need Ran BECAUSE he's the ****ing double voter, that much is obvious. Are you ********? It's not my job to convince me that Nabe is scum, you're the one pushing the case and it's flimsy. He's responded well to it and his lynch is idiotic and being pushed by a very loud idiot.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Nich said:
I've got others I'd be willing to vote to avoid a No lynch. (Swiss is not one of them, by the way.) If you really want to know that list would be Reyth, PLSD, Degrey, and perhaps you right now, but Nabe's my target.
I detest this list in its entirety. Catching up.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
But they won't....?

Also we aren't lynching TB, we are leaning towny a bit on him but still an enigma. I don't get why you have to try and prove that you can get a lynch when there is like 16 hours left till the end of this phase.

DeGrey, why haven't you been pushing things until now? It's honestly weird.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Ran, Degrey is trying to dupe you. Think about it, we've got 18 hours or so before deadline, the only possible lynches at this point are Swiss and Nabe. (IIRC, Nabe is at L-1, and Swiss is at L-2 or L-3.)
We could also prob easily swing a PLSD as a compromise; just sayin'

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
DeGrey, why haven't you been pushing things until now? It's honestly weird.
Because I didn't have to, why is there venom at the end of that post? This is the first time since I was worried about Nich in the beginning of the game that I've had a town read under attack and until now all my scumspects pushed themselves. I was gone for the weekend and now, if I don't push, then I'm going to be hammering Nabe tomorrow.

Also we aren't lynching TB, we are leaning towny a bit on him but still an enigma. I don't get why you have to try and prove that you can get a lynch when there is like 16 hours left till the end of this phase.
Bull**** you won't. You and I BOTH know you'll vote "an enigma" over a No Lynch.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I'm making a side note here just so I don't forget. I need Grey Inc. to weight in Swiss for me. His response to his wagon has been: "Ya I'm scum, so? You aren't going to lynch me so step off".

I'd like to have some input from Grey here to substantiate his vote for Swiss.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Ran, either put down a vote now, or tell me you're going to hammer Nabe (for the love of god, don't do it yet) I will make any lynch that isn't me, Nabe, KK, July, or Gova happen. Unfortunately though, I need your vote.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Vote: PTSD, SK is also fine, Block is lynchable to miss NL but I'm happy with his play currently.

July, recently I've made points to SK -- a lot of the points you bring up are points he and I are currently contesting. What do you think of our recent back-and-forth, and of my own accusations that he's been ignoring questions and points?

The implication being that proving a case wrong isn't enough reasoning to stop a lynch on a player.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Man, I still don't get why we're lynching Nabe. Just looking at the size of this thread, it's more beneficial to lynch someone who refuses to keep up. Like if Nabe is town he'll be helpful, if he's scum theres a ton of content availiable to sift through where as if an inactive is town they won't be helping and if they're scum they're getting a free pass.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Man, I still don't get why we're lynching Nabe. Just looking at the size of this thread, it's more beneficial to lynch someone who refuses to keep up. Like if Nabe is town he'll be helpful, if he's scum theres a ton of content availiable to sift through where as if an inactive is town they won't be helping and if they're scum they're getting a free pass.
That's why this wagon is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. It's being championed by a loud mouth idiot. It's backed by three of the four scummiest players that I've seen in this thread (Masons and SK), Swiss (who I cannot read at all this game), and .JPG who has voted for no particular reason.

I've looked at the online lynch, we can move this thing wherever the hell we want.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Degray, I'll hammer TomMorow. I'll give a brief warning before hammering.

I disagree with lynching Swiss or Nich. Nich I'm deff never going to wagon. Swiss I have a town read on. I mean, I don't know if Swiss likes to mesh in the background as scum, seeing him as scum in K v D. I guess it's the same as your Nabe town read, but I wouldn't cry for his lynch if it happened. Nich I would cry over. :c

I do agree on SK, Jpg, Tblock. I don't understand why you are ok with Jpg's lynch now tho. That makes me hesitate on them a bit.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I do agree on SK, Jpg, Tblock. I don't understand why you are ok with Jpg's lynch now tho. That makes me hesitate on them a bit.
JPG definitely deinied my crumb as what I thought it was which nullified the main reason I had to defend him.

You have three suspects you like that aren't Nabe and I need your vote to push any of them. Give them to me. Double vote ANY of those three and I'll do the rest.

Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance

th3kuzinator|Washed Laundry

Terra used Morph!

Terra’s vote now counts as two votes. She is also allowed to stop two select players from being lynched at any time during the day phase. This ability can only be used once.

I'm a direct counter to Ran's role.

Stop Lynch: Nabe
Stop Lynch: DeGrey

Top Bottom