• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Mind = Blown

Oh my god.

What the ****

Overswarm you ****

I have no words, only ****s
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (9 members and 1 guests) vanderzant, Nicholas1024+, Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance, Nabe+, Ranmaru+, Sold2+, Gova, DeGrey, T-block
I had THE EXACT SAME ROLE AS YOU. Except for the stop lynch thing.

And I was scum.
Seriously lets just lynch PLSD.
Oh yeah I'm a hydra. Totally forgot.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
How much was Soup coasting? Like, if it was similar to TTGL I'll throw my vote on there.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Everything is so dang screwed up. I'm not lynching Link because that is an awesome fake claim with the mod proven ability that would require genius on the part of SK to pull off.

All I got is Nich.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
I see.

But would OS have the balls to do that twice?!

Probably lol
My head hurts :urg:

Vote: PSLD

I frigging hate how Nabe would not claim, even though he'd "accepted" his lynch or whatever. Then PLSD comes out of no where with a super power that has NO PLACE being used this close to deadline.

I'm not buying it.

Scum was on the first SK wagon. They're on the second one too. I guarantee it.

Nabe is scum

PSDL is scum

DeGrey is probably the 3rd scum (never believed the lousy claim in the first place).

Reyth

Smash Rookie
PLSD was in no danger of lynch and had no reason to do this. I"m not voting PLSD anymore period.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie

Terra used Morph!

Terra’s vote now counts as two votes. She is also allowed to stop two select players from being lynched at any time during the day phase. This ability can only be used once.

I'm a direct counter to Ran's role.

Stop Lynch: Nabe
Stop Lynch: DeGrey
if anyone actually believes this, I've seen Kuz do the same exact thing in another game.

DR Upick 2, if I recall.

I mean, if it's real, cool, but otherwise, nice try, Kuz?

Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance

th3kuzinator|Washed Laundry
if anyone actually believes this, I've seen Kuz do the same exact thing in another game.

DR Upick 2, if I recall.

I mean, if it's real, cool, but otherwise, nice try, Kuz?
Yeah the main difference between the two being that I was completely trolling everyone and I asked rPSI's permission to do it privately before actually doing it.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Degray, Nabe has a good shot of surviving if he doesn't die now, and PLSD could pretend he was trying to save a town read.

Top Bottom