• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
It's Raziek. U mad.

Stop being an idiot. No scum is going to suicide to save a partner who lurked literally ALL of Day 1, and then claimed randomly right at the end of the day.

Going balls deep for one mislynch at the cost of two scum? Yeah right.

Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance

th3kuzinator|Washed Laundry
Degray, Nabe has a good shot of surviving if he doesn't die now, and PLSD could pretend he was trying to save a town read.
Hurr durr. I did this precisely to protect a town read.

Laundry told me ages ago that he had a town read on Ryker and townRyker is pretty much the only person in this game I'd trust my reads to having not read anything.

However I will say I don't like your reactions these past few pages.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Yeah and it could be town trying to save a town read or scum saving an actual townie. There's no real evidence to suggest any scenario. Vote: SK

kk ninja : lol at that ate

reyth ninja: terra had a restriction where she had to claim to use her power basically. I'm pretty sure it carried over here.

degray ninja: agree

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Stop being an idiot. No scum is going to suicide to save a partner who lurked literally ALL of Day 1, and then claimed randomly right at the end of the day.

Going balls deep for one mislynch at the cost of two scum? Yeah right.
And he would of gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids :cool:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I've liked Kat's content when he posts, and Soup felt legit with his rapid fire quick posts early on.
I didn't. I didn't like Soup's entry. His opportunistic attack on you or tblock... I don't remember which.. was so long ago...

I don't like that SK comes in when pressured. I also really disliked July's early unvote off of him... gah...

Anyways. Sk doesn't help much. Swiss brings up a good point, that it's the Kat head that is mostly giving me those vibes. Soup has been out in camp, and was annoyed with my and Reyth's pushes. >_>

I'm good with SK dying.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I think you're mixed up, Degrey. Nabe definitely hasn't lurked. Also, what if Nabe was Yak for instance? Then it'd cause a mislynch and save a yak role at the cost of a super lurking scum likely to be lynched anyway. I think scumplsd is a definite possibility.

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
Raziek here.

And to be completely honest, this eternal Day 1 is really burning me out.

May it stay like that forever!!

play: song of time 2x speed!!!

play: song of healing

claim: young link from majoras mask

The game transferring was a lie, but here is the truth

In 4 days, the world will be destroyed, if we can prevent that day from happening then we can prevent the destruction

I have played song of healing to make me immune from any actions from now on, I can still be lynched, but night actions will not affect me

We are going to dissapear tonight, and we will not return until the 5th day, any time shorter and the world will be doomed, we tried stalling as long as possible but we can no longer sit and let this game fall under the clutches of scum, we refuse!

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
oh. phew... I thought he stopped himself from being ly--...

wait we no lynched? ****.

Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance

th3kuzinator|Washed Laundry
May it stay like that forever!!

play: song of time 2x speed!!!

play: song of healing

claim: young link from majoras mask

The game transferring was a lie, but here is the truth

In 4 days, the world will be destroyed, if we can prevent that day from happening then we can prevent the destruction

I have played song of healing to make me immune from any actions from now on, I can still be lynched, but night actions will not affect me

We are going to dissapear tonight, and we will not return until the 5th day, any time shorter and the world will be doomed, we tried stalling as long as possible but we can no longer sit and let this game fall under the clutches of scum, we refuse!

:phone:

I don't get it.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
No idea what's what at this point. I'm leaving for the night, hopefully will be on tomorrow.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
You're all scum.

Ran unvote PLEASE. Why are you letting yourself be bullied by DeGrey/PSDL, the scummiest guys around.

Listen to me July and J, I can not understand this :(

Top Bottom