• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I didn't hammer you.

BIM4 was different and you know it. I had a suspicion of you for lurking in that game, and it was apparently that you lurked regardless of alignment.

I voted you and at that moment, you were at 4 votes. I accidently double voted u, and then down graded to one vote.

So, that was be 5 votes. Then July voted. 6 votes. Get me here?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I suggest everyone read up on the definition of motive during the night phase if PLST flips town. Or if you can't do that buy a brain or something. Theres too much impulse in this thread not enough thinking things through.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Yes, I count SK on that.

My scum team looks like:

KK, July, Nich

If I'm wrong (in order from likely to least likely): SK, TBlock, .JPG, Swiss.

NONE OF THESE ROLE CLAIMS HAVE CLEARED ANYONE! DO NOT LET ANYONE RIDE THEM OUT!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Ran it's not different lol. Zen quickshot me and then I was like lol and then basically told everyone Kuz is town and you decided to quickshoot him anyways the next day.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I didn't hammer you.

BIM4 was different and you know it. I had a suspicion of you for lurking in that game, and it was apparently that you lurked regardless of alignment.

I voted you and at that moment, you were at 4 votes. I accidently double voted u, and then down graded to one vote.

So, that was be 5 votes. Then July voted. 6 votes. Get me here?
You very much allowed for the scum team to hijack the lynch. Your fault completely.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
The thing about our "scummy" play, it was never explained why we were scummy so come at us bro. Zen voted us, you did cuz you are nothing but a sheep this game, and Swiss did cuz he thinks one side is scum but never explained and the others voted us cuz we were V/LA and it was close to the first deadline.

Your 3001 is just dumb but holy god this game is over 3000 posts now? I'm so done with this game I don't even care anymore.

July

Smash Apprentice
By you and you alone. You, however, were put up for a lynch because of your terrible play this game alignment not withstanding.

That hammer from July is the scummiest thing I've ever seen.

Vig one of the masons, or we're going to spend all of Day 2 going back and forth with their claim being the only thing saving them.
I'm fine with being vigged or copped, ya'll know my top scum pick is DeGrey, followed by Nabe, I'd also keep my eye on Gova. KK is confirmed town, Ran is obvtown, Reyth is a solid town read, Swiss and Nich town reads but less so and T-Block...is T-Block, I'd keep my eye on him but he's playing better right now. I like SK, need to reread the last couple pages to see what happened with their claim and such.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
So like, when scum night kills us and we're dead and stuff.

Die painfully and slowly
Nabe
DeGrey

Town
July
Nich
Ran
Reyth
Swiss

Everyone else I don't even know anymore.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
J what's up with you, I don't understand why everyone thinks Swiss is town. Like he's played this way in all the games since MRS and he was scum in all of them except Touhou which he replaced out of.

And like I know it's the end of the day but toMorrow people should like repost their reasoning for their reads for me since like I don't know why anyone thinks anything that has to do with anyone or anything.

July

Smash Apprentice
NONE OF THESE ROLE CLAIMS HAVE CLEARED ANYONE! DO NOT LET ANYONE RIDE THEM OUT!
Everyone, please keep this in mind with DG since he's scummy as hell and only became active to save Nabe and then wants to ***** about how the Day turned out when he hasn't pushed anyone since SK before his claim and 1x speed reverse thingy.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Fixed votecount:

Vote count:

Nich - Reyth,
Nabe - Swiss,
Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance - Videogames.jpg, Nicholas1024, Kawaii Kangaroo, T-block, Ranmaru, July, SoupaKatamari,
SoupaKatamari - Degrey, Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance, Nabe, Gova,

Not voting:

Deadline is set for Tuesday, August 9th, at 3:00 p.m. EST
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

There is a brief Twilight; Night will fall tomorrow when I'm at work. I need to sleep for said work now. This was amusing to watch, although frustrating to have to actually keep up with posts while doing a votecount.

I'd also like to note:

3015 posts in this thread at the time of this post
20,531 views at the time of this post

I think that's a DGames record.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Huh? Me and Vandy are posting like side by side and what is up with me I honestly just stopped caring about this game after I came back from V/LA with like 15+ pages and 5/6 claims thrown around.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Vote count:

T-block - Ranmaru,
Nich -
Nabe - Nicholas1024, Kawaii Kangaroo, SoupaKatamari, July,
Ranmaru - T-block, Gova,
Swiss - Degrey, Videogames.jpg, Reyth, Nabe,

Not voting: Swiss, Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance,

PLSD has been prodded again. He may be replaced or modkilled during the next phase if he doesn't post before deadline.
Vote: Nabe
Nabe now at 5.
T-Block at 1.
Ran 2.
Swiss 4.
Vote: Nabe

There ya go man
Nabe now at 6.
T-Block at 1.
Ran 2.
Swiss 4.
By my count Nabe is at L-1.

Unvote
Nabe now at 5.
T-Block at 1.
Ran 2.
Swiss 4.
Unvote, Vote PLSD

Terra used Morph!

Terra’s vote now counts as two votes. She is also allowed to stop two select players from being lynched at any time during the day phase. This ability can only be used once.

I'm a direct counter to Ran's role.

Stop Lynch: Nabe
Stop Lynch: DeGrey
Vote: T-block
Nabe now at 5.
T-Block at 3?
Ran 2.
Swiss 4.
Unvote

.......whiskey tango foxtrot!?
Nabe now at 5.
T-Block at 3?
Ran 2.
Swiss 3.
Ok.

How about SK.

Double Vote: SK
Nabe now at 5.
T-Block at 3?
Ran 2.
Swiss 3.
SK 2.
No offense, but I would never nightkill SK.

Vote: SK
Nabe now at 5.
T-Block at 3?
Ran 2.
Swiss 2.
SK 3.
Unvote; Vote: SK

She's lump. She's lump. She's lump. She's in my head.
Nabe now at 5.
T-Block at 1.
Ran 2.
Swiss 2.
SK 5?
No you did not.

Vote Nich
Nabe now at 5.
T-Block at 1.
Ran 2.
Swiss 2.
SK 5?
Nich 1.
Yeah.

@rest of the posts in here: what the ****?

unvote
Vote: PLSD
Nabe now at 5.
T-Block at 1.
Ran 2.
Swiss 1.
SK 5?
PLSD 1.
Unvote, Vote: PLSD
Nabe now at 4.
T-Block at 1.
Ran 2.
Swiss 1.
SK 5?
PLSD 2.
My head hurts :urg:

Vote: PSLD
Nabe now at 4.
T-Block at 1.
Ran 2.
Swiss 1.
SK 5?
PLSD 3.
unvote
vote: PLSD

Much prefer this to SK.
Nabe now at 4.
T-Block at 1.
Ran 1.
Swiss 1.
SK 5?
PLSD 4.
Vote: SoupaKatamari

Nabe now at 4.
T-Block at 1.
Ran 1.
Swiss 1.
SK 5?
PLSD 4.
Unvote Doublevote: PLSD

Let's go.
Nabe now at 4.
T-Block at 1.
Ran 1.
Swiss 1.
SK 5?
PLSD 6.
Unvote vote: PLSD

Lol only needs one vote
Nabe now at 4.
T-Block at 1.
Ran 1.
Swiss 1.
SK 5?
PLSD 5.
Double checking votes, but that might be hammer.

Vote count:

T-block - Degrey,
Nich - Reyth,
Nabe - SoupaKatamari, July,
Swiss -
Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance - Nabe, Videogames.jpg, Nicholas1024, Kawaii Kangaroo, T-block, Ranmaru, Ranmaru,
SoupaKatamari - Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance, Gova, Nabe,

Not voting: Swiss,

Quoted Votecount.

Nabe's vote was on SK, not PLSD.

Our vote was on SK.

Count up close, I did the best I could. D:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Fixed votecount:

Vote count:

Nich - Reyth,
Nabe - Swiss,
Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance - Videogames.jpg, Nicholas1024, Kawaii Kangaroo, T-block, Ranmaru, July, SoupaKatamari,
SoupaKatamari - Degrey, Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance, Nabe, Gova,

Not voting:

There is a brief Twilight; Night will fall tomorrow when I'm at work. I need to sleep for said work now. This was amusing to watch, although frustrating to have to actually keep up with posts while doing a votecount.

I'd also like to note:

(copied due to Degrey's long red post)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@july kinda like how you showed up out of nowhere to hammer plsd to save SK mirite? :awesome: Or like how you hammered me in pizza out of nowhere mirite? :awesome: /sarcasm

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Also, we're a ****ing motivator. We can choose one player during the day and they must use any active abilities that they had and they can use it twice regardless of any one shot restrictions. This works on killing abilities as well. We targeted Nabe when his lynch was no longer reasonable to expect. I was not on a successful lynch, so it's gone. I'm VT, no restriction because I can no longer use my Time Turner.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Unless they're going to try and push a wagon on us tomorrow, we're probably dieing.

I'm done with this game unless until tomorrow.
WHY? You're a ****ing question mark. You were pushed to death's doorstep once already. By not confirming your role, it makes you a primary candidate to be pushed as a lynch. ESPECIALLY with that GROSS quick hammer from July.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie

I'd also like to note:

Don't encourage them, you monster!

Also, we're a ****ing motivator. We can choose one player during the day and they must use any active abilities that they had and they can use it twice regardless of any one shot restrictions. This works on killing abilities as well. We targeted Nabe when his lynch was no longer reasonable to expect. I was not on a successful lynch, so it's gone. I'm VT, no restriction because I can no longer use my Time Turner.
Oh hey.

Did Nabe or PLSD ever claim? ._.

I don't know what's going on :bee: time to watch Azumanga Daioh :bee:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Grimey

WHY? You're a ****ing question mark. You were pushed to death's doorstep once already. By not confirming your role, it makes you a primary candidate to be pushed as a lynch. ESPECIALLY with that GROSS quick hammer from July.
WIFOM, but it's more likely that a cop will target one of us. Just saiyan, if I was scum I'd kill one of the claimed town masons.

Either way one of us is going to flip and the other will be cleared. Scum probably won't want to leave confirmed townies all over the place.

I don't really care if scum kills us or July. 1 of us will still be around until scum offs them.

Goodbye.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
PLSD claimed something gambitty. He obviously didn't actually have a double vote or SK would be lynched right now.
Oh right, that thing that I completely didn't believe. At least I get to find out now!
vig should kill someone useless like him ^ or swiss

ninjas
^ was supposed to be at videogame.jpeg
Bro, did you see how not-useless I was before this thread exploded into unfathomable actiivty?

Also you're town and the doc should protect you.
Or me! O_O

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Go to hell. This fiasco of a game is probably the worst play I've ever seen from either members of this hydra regardless of what your alignment is and I resent the fact that I have to sift through it to only reach the conclusion that you have to be lynched THROUGH A GODDAMN MASON CLAIM! Stop making stupid comments like the one I quoted above and try to actually salvage my opinion of you.

Top Bottom