• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Ok, so like stuff, it's here.

1. T-block - Don't remember anything by him at all. I guess this means I'm going to have re-read his posts. :urg:

2. Raziek/Ryker (Degrey) - This person, I'm pretty sure he's town. Reyths reasoning is pretty indepth for why they're town and I remember seeing it somewhere.

3. Kataefi/Soupamario (SoupaKatamari) - I don't remember anything by you either except that 1x speed apparently reverses time. Great logic there. Has soup been coasting this entire time? He might be scum, kinda what he did in TTGL. Don't know anything about Kat, this is my first time playing with him.

4. videogames.jpg (Asdioh/X1-12) - Has Asdioh done anything other than post pictures? Knowing which posts X1 makes would be useful since Asdioh is too apethetic to do anything and thus makes him a pain to read.

5. Nabe - I think he is town. The stuff against him is dumb I think. Does anyone even remember how he got into this debacle with Nich? Like I remember it being some like Nich asks for Nabe's reads and he was like go find them yourself they're clearly stated in thread. Then Nich was like no I want a reads list and then Nabe asks for some clarification on whether or not it should be a full reads list and then Nich just repeats himself. So then Nabe makes the list and references like post numbers that contain the reasoning for said list and then Nich calls him out for not posting reasoning. Thats what I remember but I'm going to have to check this out for myself just to verify.

6. July - She claimed masons? Totally indy lover.

7. Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance (Laundry/Kuz) - Extinct

8. Kawaii Kangaroo (Vandy/J) - Did Zen ever call this slot scum or vice versa? J and Zen are supposed to be able to read each other very well.

9. Gova - Eating a turkey sandwhich with Velveeta cheese and a 12 oz can of Dr. Pepper while wearing a Mr. Pibb T-shirt.

10. Ranmaru - lol. Ok, so Zen's gambit was pretty funny and some people were saying that his reaction matches up to some other time this happened when he was town but I can't see town acting the way he did. He straight up just tried to get Zen lynched instead of considering what was going on. Looked to me like he was just trying to get Zen lynched before he did. Also idk if anyone has said this yet but this is an OS game, everyone is going to be a PR so if you're just gonna not lynch someone because of their claim you need to think again. Also, I find it hilarious that he can choose two people to be the lynch the next day, fits with the flavor imo. (Do you know how many people he sent to their deaths!? I hope no one is wearing a red shirt) Not sure why he's a double voter. I would be ok with his lynch.

11. Reyth - Town. I'd be surprised if you were scum but I guess mafiascum meta game is different.

12. Swiss - is scum, that's why he hasn't replaced out obv. :awesome: He would never give up his precious scum slot to anyone. Would be ok with lynching him.

13. Nicholas1024 - The first thing that comes to my mind, is hypocrite. Whether or not someone pushes lynch is a null tell you're totally making Nabe out to be scum for it which is ridiculous. I think I recall you saying Nabe isn't scum hunting or something and see the thing is, he is scum hunting way more than you are. His lynch picks are spread out over 9 people and yours is just one person. You two are basically the polar opposites of each other and yours is worse because you refuse to consider that you're until after the fact and you ignore everyone else then you have no reads on them. Like seriously quote KK's critique from mafia all stars. That's basically what you're doing here but I can't tell if you're just dumb or scum.

I think that's everything.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
^ add in the word wrong in one of sentences, should be obvious I think though.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I have no preference at this point because it's too late in the Day for me to get caught up quick enough.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wow Gova that is some crap reasoning. Obv your slot will attack everyone first before me.

That's cuz ur scum tho, Gova.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Hey Gova! You're town, right? And I'm town this time too.
Was Nabe really lynched because whoa. I don't think I want that. I think.

We could always lynch PLSD but people will whine about lack of "connections"
but idgaf about connections because he's scum, see?

unvote

Deadline is set for Tuesday, August 9th, at 3:00 p.m. EST
Holy **** that's kind of tomorrow.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

X1 take it from here!
/disappears

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
If I'mma do something, I'm gonna do it properly.

Nobody will be able to accuse me of coasting poorly. I nailed that coasting.
Funniest thing I've read all game, I literally laughed out loud.

@Gova
Congratulations, you've just won a trip to dumb or scum town! Seriously, your summary of me only proved that you failed to understand the case on Nabe. Would you think I was scum hunting if I was willing to lynch 9 different players? Don't you know that my point is that Nabe doesn't put reasoning behind his scum reads? As far as my scum list goes, Nabe's my #1 option by far, but I've got others I'd be willing to vote to avoid a No lynch. (Swiss is not one of them, by the way.) If you really want to know that list would be Reyth, PLSD, Degrey, and perhaps you right now, but Nabe's my target.

@Nabe's Appeal
Seriously, what do we get info-wise from a PLSD lynch? All we know is that he's mega-inactive, he has basically ZERO connections. Swiss has a couple connections, but not too much right now. As far as info for D2 goes, both of them give us very little. Nabe on the other hand is one of the most-talked about players in the game (largely because of me), a lynch on him (completely aside from how scummy he's been) gives us very strong connections to me, Reyth, SK, as well as slightly weaker connections to other players (Degrey, Swiss, Video... the list goes on.) I mean, is there anyone who believes that I WON'T come under fire should Nabe flip town? Anyone?

@Deadline stuff
The deadline is in 22 hours people, we have less than a day to get this lynch done. We need to make sure we get a lynch, it'd be a colossal waste if this day ended in a no lynch. At the moment Nabe is at L-2.

@Ran
Can you guarantee you'll be on tomorrow to hammer? If not, I'll unvote, you can double vote, and I'll do it myself.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
My point is that you both are just, that you're polar opposites of each other. All I see from you is nabe nabe nabe nabe nabe nabe nabe nabe nabe nabe nabe. I don't even know you would lynch after him and that's because you're too focused on him and don't seem to be considering anyone else as scum. I didn't fail to understand your case. It's just that I agree with nabe's responses and they make more sense compared to yours.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
It's the wording. The phrase "but it's all I have" is a justification of "I know it's pretty weak". It suggests that you wish you had more, which would be the case if you wanted to convince someone I'm scum. The phrase in its entirety suggests that you feel you have to justify a scum read on me.
Bolded is true, after that is not.

@Swiss: "hurr durr I'm Swiss and I'm scum" = disarming demeanor = free coasting to D3/D4 at least

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Do not want Nabe lynched and if Ran double votes him before I'm done, I'm going to be severely pissed.

SK, I didn't see an answer, so answer my ****ing question or acknowledge that you're going to ignore it.

I just saw the most ******** group of posts in this game to-date.

Reyth, when Nabe flips scum I'm going to be vindicated. If he flips town, I'll take the consequences. By the way, when he does flip scum, I assume you just want to be exonerated because you defended his case so hard right?
He won't flip scum Nich.
If he does, are you prepared to take the consequences? After all, since you're so confident he's town you should have nothing to worry about, right?
Are you ****ing ********? None of that will stick, at all. You certainly won't recieve any kind of clear from a Nabe flip. This tunneling to the point of obsession looks staged and can be described as such. Are you seriously threatening someone for having a town read on your scum read?

I am completely willing to lynch anyone who is not myself, Ran, July, KK, Nabe, or Gova. I'd have reservations about lynching TBlock, but I'd get over them.

Ran, put your foot down on not lynching Nabe and the lynch won't happen and we can swing it in a more preferable direction. Wherever you vote though, don't hammer and give me solid reasoning as to why.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Do not want Nabe lynched and if Ran double votes him before I'm done, I'm going to be severely pissed.

SK, I didn't see an answer, so answer my ****ing question or acknowledge that you're going to ignore it.

I just saw the most ******** group of posts in this game to-date.

Are you ****ing ********? None of that will stick, at all. You certainly won't recieve any kind of clear from a Nabe flip. This tunneling to the point of obsession looks staged and can be described as such. Are you seriously threatening someone for having a town read on your scum read?

I am completely willing to lynch anyone who is not myself, Ran, July, KK, Nabe, or Gova. I'd have reservations about lynching TBlock, but I'd get over them.

Ran, put your foot down on not lynching Nabe and the lynch won't happen and we can swing it in a more preferable direction. Wherever you vote though, don't hammer and give me solid reasoning as to why.

I can, I do ask that you give reasoning not to lynch Nabe though. I also ask for alternatives for a good direction. I am ok with lynching SK. Don't know why PLSD hasn't really committed much. Me no likey. Reyth seems townie to me. I don't really want to lynch him. (If SK flips scum, I'd come after Reyth)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Err wait...

I want reasoning now. We have to decide a lynch now, so a wagon can form.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also I don't agree with a Swiss lynch at all.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Ran, Degrey is trying to dupe you. Think about it, we've got 18 hours or so before deadline, the only possible lynches at this point are Swiss and Nabe. (IIRC, Nabe is at L-1, and Swiss is at L-2 or L-3.)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, I thought about that. I was wondering if he has tried to push for anyone before today.

If he can't convince me of why Nabe isn't scum, and who IS DEFF SCUM, I will not promise staying off that wagon.

Of course, I will give everyone a chance to prove themselves. I want D to push a bit harder. Sheesh, look how well he did in DH's Degray mafia. I want to see that.

If Nabe or Swiss are the only lynches by ToMmorow, I would lean towards nabe.

I'm not going to lynch Swiss tho.

And I won't no lynch.

So, convince me D.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also D, what is your read on Jpg now?

Who are you FOR SURE convinced is scum, knowing you have to be wagoning scum?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
By the way Degrey, your vote is currently on Swiss, and yet you tell PLSD to put his vote on one of several other players, none of whom are remotely likely to be lynched. Why?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
EBR was mostly Kuz, just so you know lol. Also, why won't you lynch Swiss?

That's probably Raziek posting lol.

Top Bottom