• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Also I don't believe you would have played chicken the way you did after I called you scum. Also you get very irritated when you're town and I call you scum. Also you wouldn't be thinking about why I know you're scum while you were trying to sleep if you were town. You'd simply shrug it off and get to it tomorrow. Also :chuckle:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why? Because I was checking if you were serious that you wanted to try and fully go through with your gambit. Basically if you backed out of it, I would have called ya out on it. If not, I'd ride with the tide like I did.
Youd call me out on it why?
Zenny, tell me what you think of DeGrey's hop on and his last couple of posts w.r.t. Ran? Since you can tell me that much without a read of the game.
It was suspicious. Looked like distancing. I'd fos him if Ran turns out scum.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Lol no Zenny. I've been taking a chill this entire game, mostly because of the way I've been getting into character for this hydra. Played chicken? KvD a game where I didn't get irritated when you called me scum. Soul Caliber is another game I didn't get irritated (though you certainly did). Nah because I had that question on my mind regardless and I hate having questions not asked (I do this alot in games and you know this too) before I head to sleep).

Also :bee:

J said:
His claim was an obv gambit though. He did it to bait some reactions and reads out of you since he was having a hard time figuring you out. You did react poorly to it however. Zen hasn't fully read this game yet and needed something to get him into this game. If he goes into it reading that he has two suspects based off of his gambit, it'll help him establish connections regardless of what you were to flip. He would have to consider the avenues though of a townKK flip.
Tell me I'm not right in this paragraph Zenny. This is exactly what you did.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
After the irritated part, it should say that you're accepting here.
I'm not accepting though...?

Youd call me out on it why?
As scum you are much more hesitant and calculating. As Town you are more brash and crazy with this with your spontaneity.

Zen said:
It was suspicious. Looked like distancing. I'd fos him if Ran turns out scum.
But I'm not seeing RanScum though. However I do agree it's suspicious.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Lol no Zenny. I've been taking a chill this entire game, mostly because of the way I've been getting into character for this hydra. Played chicken? KvD a game where I didn't get irritated when you called me scum. Soul Caliber is another game I didn't get irritated (though you certainly did). Nah because I had that question on my mind regardless and I hate having questions not asked (I do this alot in games and you know this too) before I head to sleep).

Also :bee:
You definitely were not accepting of it in SC.

We will see
Tell me I'm not right in this paragraph Zenny. This is exactly what you did.
Yes it is correct, but what does that say about anything?

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
You definitely were not accepting of it in SC.
I do remember me being mucho arrogant towards ya. I also remember your cultist claim and wanting my death to the highest you had ever wanted it.

Zenny said:
Yes it is correct, but what does that say about anything?
I can go to bed with a bit of a pride boost. I am so happy I called that **** the moment I saw it haha. It says I read you 100% correctly and I am incredibly happy about that.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUnk

Stop giving me these townJ answers D;
Hahaha god you make me wanna post .gifs. <3 It's funny cuz the last time you said that I was actually scum (MRS). Don't worry Zen, I'm actually town this time. :awesome:

Also gimme one seccy Zen, I have some questions I need to ask real quick.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Oh never mind I can ask them and then head to sleep. :tired:

VG/Nabe/Reyth, your opinion on Zen's gambit? Was it fruitful? How did it help develop your reads?

Swiss/Nichy/TB, tell me your opinion on Zen vs. Ran? Then tell me what you get from DeGrey's post directed at Ran.

July dear/SK fellow, I want to know what you gained from this little back and forth from me and Zen. Then tell me what you think of DeGrey's hop along vote when it seemed Zen was committed.

Everyone, I would like one name as to whom you want to lynch after this rapid fire of Zen vs. Ran/KK. It doesn't have to be out of those three but I want to know who you have in mind and why (key factor).

I'll go first.

At the current time I am more inclined to vote for DeGrey simply because sans claim he has absolutely no redeeming factors. He claimed just to CYA (cover his ***) and sheeps it behind hydra johns. Then there is a big thing here where he comes in to yell at Ran and call him dumb or scum, but votes KK because that's what Zenny boy said to do. DeGrey is the single most scummiest player IMO and I've yet to see anyone even have scummier behaviour. (He even admits that he has scummy behaviour :chuckle: )

Vote: DeGrey

KK/Zen/Ran/July/Reyth/Nichy = Town
Swiss = lol Swiss
Null = Nabe/SK/TB
Scummy = VG.jpg/PLSD/DeGrey

These are my personal reads atm. I need to go over a few with Vandy and another person but yeah.

Nabe, reason you dropped was because I talked to Vandy a bit and he had some things he'd like to bring up when he isn't enjoying his B-Day.

TB, reason being is because I have a fond dislike for your posts as of late ever since that horrendous reads post that was entirely shallow. You keep sliding down worse and worse.

The rest are pretty much the same. :bee:

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
You only voted me because Zen had said we are lynching KK. However this entire time you had been holding back your vote for BS reasoning.

Ouch you don't like my reads. :rolleyes:

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
I know I know but I can't find it and I have been like speed skimming that game. Sorry Zenny. I found a post where you said "If you're town J, I swear." and your constant going back and forth and back and forth on my slot until I apparantly convinced you others were scummier then me.

And no you don't. :chuckle: But carry on. (i'm in J mafia mood atm with this game.)

=======

Side-note to any and all:

Why the hell is July suspicious btw? Everyone keeps bringing up "Yeah man July, she's so suspicious and scummy looking." "I don't like July it seems." Like where is this stuff coming from? I have absolutely 0 problem with her and she is my second strongest town read behind Zen. I am honestly flabbergasted as to how people are reaching such a conclusion. I've gotten a massive amount of reads from her, a good solid case on DeGrey from her, and also a consistent path of scum-hunting and questioning. Show me where.

=====

I need a re-read.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I find her case on Degray Genuine.

Most of my suspects find her suspicious.

Jpg must die. Reyth I don't remember why he suspects her, he likes my earlier reasoning, and I think that's it.

Tblock doesn't like her because of her 'connection' to me. I don't really like Tblock much. He hasn't done much and his Scumpicks SUCK SO ****ING HARD.

July's doing much better tbh and she's getting in the fray. Her dislike eto Degray lines up with her playstyle.

Degray I still find scummy. I know I have played better than he has. If he says "Your reads sucked mine didn't" I'd reply with "You were scummy so no one would listen to you".

There is alot of fence sittyness in this damn game.

Sk hasn't been in the fray as much.

Blah blah... I'm really online to check gamefaqs. more thoughts later

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And about the gambit, I just didn't think Zen seemed pro-town to see if it was a gambit or not. I know I played better. You may think my reaction was doo doo, but it was true and you'd all see that upon my flip.

Don't get confused by all the yelling, I just like to get into the moment, just know that I know the person is fake claiming and I have to do something about that.

:c

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But I mean seriously? why did zen think I was iffy? Why couldn't he just hold my hand this game? It's ezier that way :c

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
I SAW A FAKE GUILTY ON ME. THEREFORE I PUT EVERYTHING I HAVE, ON THE TABLE.

NOW ONE MORE THING GUYS.

I have an ability, called Bold leadership. I can target two people, and those two people would be the ONLY LYNCH the next Day. It is one shot. I was going to pick Nabe and Jpg. Just so you know.
vote: Ranmaru

he's a detriment

afk work

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hehe you vote me not because you think I'm scum, but because you think I'm a detriment?

Unvote

Doublevote: Jpg

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I SAW A FAKE GUILTY ON ME. THEREFORE I PUT EVERYTHING I HAVE, ON THE TABLE.

NOW ONE MORE THING GUYS.

I have an ability, called Bold leadership. I can target two people, and those two people would be the ONLY LYNCH the next Day. It is one shot. I was going to pick Nabe and Jpg. Just so you know.
Could this be a scum ability?

Reyth

Smash Rookie
You think I'm bull****ting?

I'm sorry everyone. I'm doing this for town. I want Zen dead. I don't want a mislynch. Vig/Cop KK ok?

I know some will say 'oh, it's bad play' but I am gonna sacrifice myself just to out this bull****ting scumbag.

unvote

Doublevote: Ranmaru
Unvote

Until this gets sorted.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
VG/Nabe/Reyth, your opinion on Zen's gambit? Was it fruitful? How did it help develop your reads?
Option A: Zen could be pulling this gambit as scum
Option B: Zen could be pulling this gambit as town

If Zen is scum Ran is conf-not scum (assuming only one scum team). So a really important question is "Is Zen scum here?". KK seems to be pretty sure not. I think not as well.

Ok so we assume Zen has pulled this gambit as town.

My gut on Ran's response was it was at first scummy and then slowly morphed into acceptable... I need to re-read this whole exchange.

KK, about your one person and all that, if I unltimately determine that Ran is town from all of this, I really het your scum list. You might very well be that vote.

I think I HET .jpg's Ran vote here; mainly because it reads as "Ran is town and he sucks so bad as a power role that we need to lynch him anyway". This sounds so much like a scum overreaction. .jpg how am I misreading you here?

Back after I re-read.

Mod: Votecount Please

T-block

B2B TST
Stating right now that I give up on catching up. I will attempt to stay current on 1200 onwards. I have not read in detail posts 880-1200 or so.

I felt Ran's reaction was extremely over-the-top, which aligns with what I said earlier about his posts not seeming genuine. The way he handled the whole situation, especially the vote on himself, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. He has also misrepresented my dislike for July, which I'll get to in a sec. Totally fine with him going.

Why don't you like me, KK? Lack of content? Does the fact that my three scumpicks are in your townlist have anything to do with it?

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Bull****.

Doublevote: Zen

DIE MOTHER ****ER DIE.
Ok, I just want to get this out of the way. When the votecount comes out and we see that Ran is a double-voter, I would assume it would be totally in character for OS to have a scum double-voter role right?

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Well ya, after the retraction, both going for the town read, orchestrated in r/t scum chat. Good point. Would seem pretty bizarre though which is why I didn't even see that possibility.

T-block

B2B TST
Tblock doesn't like her because of her 'connection' to me. I don't really like Tblock much. He hasn't done much and his Scumpicks SUCK SO ****ING HARD.
No, I dislike her for using her case against DG to seem proactive. Maybe you don't think I've done much because you're not even reading my posts?

The connection between you and July is just a connection, and not worth much until one of you flips. I'm just saying I could easily see you both being scum.

Top Bottom