• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
We're done. You're playing extremely badly. You're extremely biased. You're proposing using your role in an extremely scummy way. You're extremely fake and that's the scariest part. You're also probably town, but I haven't been really reading since page 21.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Your 1295 seemed unrcessarily confident, Ranmaru. You clearly show here that you believe KK will flip scum.

You are defending against this (KKs scum flip) by trying to insinuate that I am aiming for a mislynch on you tomorrow.

Why Ran would I as scum waste a partner to mislynch you tomorrow? Why would I not do it today?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm not playing badly. I'm sacrificing myself for a scum lynch. Or rather, I put everythign on the table to get a scum lynch. 1 for 1.

I'm not biased. And I don't know what else to do with the role, it's extremely new to me. I don't care.

Zen, how about you put your life on the line here.

How about you vote me ToDay, and if I flip scum, lynch KK ToMmOrow? In your POV, that should work right?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
O RLY?

Why is that? What is your read on me now?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And I'm serious. Put your vote on me. There's no turning back.

And I assure you I will flip town. I want YOUR DEATH ZEN. GIVE ME YOUR DEATHHH.

I want your neck to twist, oh yes.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Your read on KK = town.
Your read on KK when I call you two scum = null

Yet out of no where you assume KK will flip scum.

You were worked up, backed into a corner and scumslipped Ran. Show to me and the rest of town this is not the case.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I did not scum slip. If you are SO SURE THAT I DID, LYNCH ME. Do it. If you won't, I'll be calling you timid scum from the grave.

I got worked up because you are trying to clear yourself FIRST, to lynch me the next day. Me saying "Another mislynch" doesn't mean I know KK's alignment. I don't assume KK's will flip scum.

My meaning was that you would want a SECOND lynch, which would be a mislynch.

But yeah, if you really feel this is a scumslip, go ahead, lynch me for it, and see what happens to you the next Day, scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
See, my first priority isn't to survive, it's to catch scum. now I'm abandoning my SUPER AWESOME ROLE, to get you lynched. Even if I get lynched. That I really really hate you for messing it up for me :c

I just responded to you, scum.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The ANOTHER mislynch isn't what I'm focused on here. You answered to that. The fact that you assume I will be cleared from KK's flip is the point I'm making here.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You know you will be lynched upon my town flip, this is why you will not vote me. I laugh. HAR HAR HAR

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I asked "You are just trying to clear yourself?"

Meaning you are trying to GET YOURSELF CLEARED. THAT IS SCUMMY COMING FROM YOU. That does not imply I think you are getting cleared.

If you think so, lynch me. You won't tho, cuz you are scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
CMON ZEN. WHAT'S THE MATTER? CAN'T VOTE? U GOT A POLITICIAN ON YOUR TAIL? ;o

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You think I'm bull****ting?

I'm sorry everyone. I'm doing this for town. I want Zen dead. I don't want a mislynch. Vig/Cop KK ok?

I know some will say 'oh, it's bad play' but I am gonna sacrifice myself just to out this bull****ting scumbag.

unvote

Doublevote: Ranmaru

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kk, why don't you have any questions for me? You believe i'm scum right? Why aren't you pressuring me?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
FUD

I'm not voting you because I don't know if you're scum. If you were to flip town, that would not condemn me in any way as I have long since retracted my guilty on you. If I were scum and you town, I could misIynch you soley of your reaction and would not be condemned for it. You are refusing to see this. Your taunts do nothing and they are a very anti-town thing to do. If you are town then you should be playing objectively. Instead you are simply assuming I am scum.

My speculation on this: You are mad because you ***ed up with your reaction to my gambit. You are backed into a corner andbthus result to FUD and sticking to your read on me.

I am reading the game, Ranmaru. I'm going to find evidence to support if you are actually scum or not scum. I am going to find evidence to support if Kawaii is actually scum or not scum.

Quit your taunts and go to bed.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
I don't believe you are scum though. o_O

Your reaction was god awful but I had a feeling what Zenny was doing which is why I got on this account and helped Zen.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's not a taunt. I'm serious. I'm leaving the vote all day there. I'm sure Reyth and Kk will push for me. Then you will be lynched D2. And I do hope KK is copped/vigged.

You should now that you are voting me.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Anyways I really should be heading to bed, it's 5 am.....

I like what you are doing Zen however.

Unvote

Do you have anything I need to adresse now or can I wait after I sleep for like....ever...heh.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I didn't feel his alignment lined up with his claim, KK.

But I didn't like you unvoting, KK. Leave it on.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't believe you are scum though. o_O

Your reaction was god awful but I had a feeling what Zenny was doing which is why I got on this account and helped Zen.
You've been buddying me when have yet to prove myself as town. You knew I didn't have a guilty likely because you know Ran isn't guilty. I'll let you know for sure when I'm done reading.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
His claim was an obv gambit though. He did it to bait some reactions and reads out of you since he was having a hard time figuring you out. You did react poorly to it however. Zen hasn't fully read this game yet and needed something to get him into this game. If he goes into it reading that he has two suspects based off of his gambit, it'll help him establish connections regardless of what you were to flip. He would have to consider the avenues though of a townKK flip.

And Ranmaru, you know I have that moral of never voting anyone whom I believe is town remember?

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
You've been buddying me when have yet to prove myself as town. You knew I didn't have a guilty likely because you know Ran isn't guilty. I'll let you know for sure when I'm done reading.
So? I also buddy you duder even when you attack me/or/I attack you in other games. It helps me get a feel for you. No, I knew you didn't have a guilty because I know you and I knew that was a gambit.

But kay, get back at me when you are finished reading duder.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't believe you would ask me if I wanted you to vote if you were town and knew it was a gambit. Why? I have absolutely no idea.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Why? Because I was checking if you were serious that you wanted to try and fully go through with your gambit. Basically if you backed out of it, I would have called ya out on it. If not, I'd ride with the tide like I did.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Zenny, tell me what you think of DeGrey's hop on and his last couple of posts w.r.t. Ran? Since you can tell me that much without a read of the game.

Top Bottom