• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Didn't come to this place for about 2 days and I was 20 pages behind. ; w ;

Ended up briefly skimming all the pages I've missed. Took a solid 15 minutes. Robin gorls slow down to your normal slowness smh :^)

Also I dun know how to Lucas.
Or how to Roy.
Ryu I can only do :GCL::GCDL::GCD::GCDR::GCR::GCA: and :GCR::GCD::GCDR::GCA: like a SF player but that's about it.

Oh, and also Masterhero Samurai decided to finally notice Zelda and give her stuff :secretkpop:
How to Roy:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Anyone want to play? I want to get some actual :4feroy: practice in :p
A can spare a bit of time until the Sony conference starts. I really want to watch it. A certain rumor may be proven true or dispelled.

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
Someone hold me. Last Guardian basically stole my heart. That creature was so beautifully animated!

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Holy cow, that crowd's reaction to the FF VII remake :colorful:

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
Someone quick, cast a phoenix down on me. The hype is too much for me. I won't last much longer.

Last edited:

Neoleo21

Smash Apprentice
Y'know, I played Shenmue (This one in particular I just could not get into, Dreamcast had way too many other good games like Ikaruga), Shadow of the Colossus and FF7, and I've never grown attached to any of them really. My childhood was dominated by Fire Emblem Emulators and Crash Bandicoot and pokemon really.

Edit: Overall Sony is extremely impressive, Nintendo is sadly going to look much smaller without Zelda than ever (not that I personally care because Fire Emblem If) unless they drop their bombs (Metroid, F-Zero etc. The cynic in me tells me its not going to happen). I do wonder what Garage is up to though, with the success of Splatoon, Nintendo might show off more new IPs than anticipated.

Last edited:

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
So today I played a lot with Our Boy :4feroy: and I must admit that I love him, he can combo, kill, disrespect.

I think that I have found a new Co-main...But I can't buy anything from the eShop because the freaking page that sells the 20 dollars card for the eShop haven't restocked :mad088:.

Also FF VII HYYYYPEEE

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
@ Moydow Moydow What a coincidence, we casually bump into each other on For Glory. Good games! Solid characters you got there. :B
What are the chances of that? :p Good games indeed! You're not too bad yourself :D
Unfortunately I didn't decide to remember how to play Marth until the last game :p and I have absolutely no idea how to fight :4wiifit: xP seriously, yours is the first really good one I've fought probably since the game was released.

Matsushi

True Blood
What are the chances of that? :p Good games indeed! You're not too bad yourself :D
Unfortunately I didn't decide to remember how to play Marth until the last game :p and I have absolutely no idea how to fight :4wiifit: xP seriously, yours is the first really good one I've fought probably since the game was released.
I know right? When I entered the lobby, I was like "wait wut". Thank you very much though!
I definitely see what you mean, and the same thing happened to me with Roy OTL. With :4wiifit:, once again, thank you! She really is a good character, people don't really see that just yet though. @~@ Also, we should definitely Marth ditto again some time! They're like, so fun. :p
oh
my
god
what
are
you
doing
I slept for like 2 hours
but then
Sony

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
THE LEGENDS WERE TRUE!? :eek:
:awesome:
About time, too.

I thought that game was lost already.
Someone hold me. Last Guardian basically stole my heart. That creature was so beautifully animated!
Opening with that set the tone for the entire conference!

Then Horizon New Dawn, and god damn No Man's Sky! How in the hell does No Man's Sky generate an open world that large? Getting to explore HUNDREDS OF SOLAR SYSTEMS?!!! What black magic has Sony uncovered to allow them to make such amazing games?!?!!! And do I even need to mention Final Fantasy VII Remake? Sony CRUSHED E3 this year. Nothing can change that, not Call of Duty, not Skywater, not even Uncharted freezing! It was that freakin' hype!
Huh? Whats that?

What's The Last Guardian?
Dude seriously look it up. It's made by the same people who did Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Looks like I ain't the only one who likes using the spider man meme.

I also agree with you.

At least until Nintendo shows their stuff.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Let's be honest, Sony just killed it, unless we get Metroid, F-Zero, Star Fox, Zelda and Mother 3 i can't see Nintendo matching so far.

Top Bottom