• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Hearing about the new updates coming up makes me wonder how different Sm4sh will be once they finally pull the plug on updating the game. It'll feel so different from the vanilla version that came out last year!

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
With E3 2015 this week, how about we have a conversation about it? What are you guys looking forward to this week?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
What are you guys looking forward to this week?
I was hoping for something regarding a localisation of Great Ace Attorney, but it's not listed in Capcom's lineup that they announced last week, so :/
Would love a new F-Zero or Golden Sun. The former is unlikely, but the latter has a decent chance in my opinion.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Would love a new F-Zero or Golden Sun. The former is unlikely, but the latter has a decent chance in my opinion.
I doubt a Golden Sun announcement VERY strongly.

After Dark Dawn bombed they basically came out and said the series is pretty much dead now. What was supposed to be a shoo-in sequel (due to cliffhanger and all that) has essentially become, "You guys need to scream and shout or it's not going to get made because of how badly Dark Dawn did."

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Earthbound Beginnings proves that Nintendo will make the proper translations for previously Japan-only games and digitally distribute them.

So, Fire Emblem Anthology plz. 1-6, translated, delivered either in a pack or in piecemeal through the summer.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
It's here.

Both of my matches vs False. These will also be posted in the video archive.

vs False(winning match)

vs False(one of many losing matches)

I get it, inb4 'getgud' 'you're monotonous' 'get used to the Wii U first' etc.

Heard that already.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
It's here.

vs False(winning match)

Heard that already.
gutged

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I doubt a Golden Sun announcement VERY strongly.

After Dark Dawn bombed they basically came out and said the series is pretty much dead now. What was supposed to be a shoo-in sequel (due to cliffhanger and all that) has essentially become, "You guys need to scream and shout or it's not going to get made because of how badly Dark Dawn did."
Pretty much yeah. Only if Isaac does well enough on the ballot to merit a spot on the Smash roster will we get a new Golden Sun at this point. Hopefully this GS4 will be more along the lines of the first two. I really thought DD was quite a bit easier than the other two. The puzzles were all just mind numbingly simple. The Ouroboros was a particular let down. Especially considering how much they talked it up in the game. Air's and Aqua Rocks may have been long as ****, but they were challenging. Heck, I only needed a guide to make sure I got every djinn in DD. I didn't need any to solve the game's puzzles. If I need a guide to solve a game's puzzles, I consider that a good thing. It means it was hard.

Lastly, points of no return suck. There are far better ways to make things challenging.

Last edited:
NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
It's here.

vs False(winning match)

Heard that already.
Samus has more than just Charge Shot and dash attack. And stop rolling.

gwut ged

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
With E3 2015 this week, how about we have a conversation about it? What are you guys looking forward to this week?
Master of Orion reboot
XCOM 2
The Elder Scrolls VI Fallout 4
already confirmed (Bummer)
Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward
General Nintendo stuff
Something not sucky in the Command and Conquer series (WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! They haven't done anything really good since Command and Conquer 3 and its expansion)

In other somewhat related news, I am curious as to see what Mass Effect 4 is going to do, considering how much 3 soured the entire world on the series. Heck, I'm surprised Dragon Age Inquisition did as well as it did after the debacles that were Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3. Although to be fair, I heard DA2 was just split between those who loved it and those who hated it without much middle ground. Most people were really soured on ME3 after that ending though.

Last edited:

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Paper Mario Wii U news. Its been 8 years since the last one and I need my Paper Mario fix! No one mention that sticker monstrosity.

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Star Fox is high up there, but I'm a bit worried in what direction the game will take... Hopefully all that will wash away come tomorrow.

Whatever happened to that Contra game Konami teased a couple years ago? Would like some closure on that if it's canceled

A new Sin & Punishment game would be a pleasant surprise, but I don't expect one...

F-Zero needs to happen. Please, Nintendo? It'll be 25 years since the first game came out and you keep teasing us with F-Zero dammit.

Some Fallout 4 gameplay footage would be nice.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
How many games set in a post apocalyptic world were shown off at Microsoft's presentation?

Matsushi

True Blood
Guess who found some Roy fanart @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun

As for what I'd want for E3, I'm generally hoping for lots of news on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. A new F-Zero game would be pretty neat too!

Also, would anyone care for a few games? I'd love to practice some :4feroy:

wAIT NEVERMIND I'M GONNA WATCH E3

Last edited:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Pretty much yeah. Only if Isaac does well enough on the ballot to merit a spot on the Smash roster will we get a new Golden Sun at this point. Hopefully this GS4 will be more along the lines of the first two. I really thought DD was quite a bit easier than the other two. The puzzles were all just mind numbingly simple. The Ouroboros was a particular let down. Especially considering how much they talked it up in the game. Air's and Aqua Rocks may have been long as ****, but they were challenging. Heck, I only needed a guide to make sure I got every djinn in DD. I didn't need any to solve the game's puzzles. If I need a guide to solve a game's puzzles, I consider that a good thing. It means it was hard.

Lastly, points of no return suck. There are far better ways to make things challenging.
And the Characters talk so...
damn...
much.
Everybody in your party AND the NPCs that travel with you all allways have to comment on everything. Without accomplishing much.
I wouldn't mind it if it was all character building, but it's really mostly reacting to stuff.
It really drags the pace of the entire game down. If it was done more skillfully, the game would've been quite a bit better already.

Hm...
from Nintendo:
More Mario Maker Stuff
Star Fox WiiU
Wolf or any other Smash announcement. At least if they aren't done with Smash goodness.
English trailers for FE: If
More Mario Kart DLC

Others:
Master of Orion 2 remake/reboot/anything announcement
Whatever Arenanet has to show from GW2: Heart of Thorns
Wouldn't mind Fallout 4 footage either
The new Final Fantasy: Dissidia arcade game announced for PS4 (and hopefully PC)

I think that's about it.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
New Star Fox+ New F Zero+ New Metroid= Me screaming like a child in bliss.

Outside of that KH3 and some new IP's hopefully from Platinum games.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Guess who found some Roy fanart @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun

As for what I'd want for E3, I'm generally hoping for lots of news on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. A new F-Zero game would be pretty neat too!

Also, would anyone care for a few games? I'd love to practice some :4feroy:

wAIT NEVERMIND I'M GONNA WATCH E3
Nice.

My work here is done.
Kingdom Hearts 3 news or riot
^This to infinite and beyond! (Cause a Toy Story world would be kickass)

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'm keeping my expectations rather low. The only thing I want to see would be a new F-Zero game, and that is something I'm not hoping for very strongly seeing the state of that franchise.

I'd rather be impressed from not expecting anything, than be disappointed from wanting a whole lot of stuff :estatic:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
It's here.

vs False(winning match)

Heard that already.
IF FALSE YOU WANT TO BEAT, THEN GUD YOU MUST GIT
:yeahboi:= Hong Hong 's soul :troll:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
The most beautiful music ever created.
No joke I was hoping for an exact remix of this theme in Smash 4 but it didn't happen until the Miiverse stage.
Same with Rhythm Heaven music. So happy.
oh don't get me wrong i already know about freaky forms and its songs but that still doesn't mean its not uber trippy

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I GAVE YOU 20 MINUTES
NO ONE CAME TO POST
IT'S NOT MY FAULT
DON'T YOU TRY TO TURN THIS AROUND ON ME!
I WAS WATCHING SOME E3 FOOTAGE! (Lego Dimensions looks cool)

I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE I HAD ANYTHING TO ADD TO THE CURRENT CONVERSATIONS!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
@ E3 Talk
A new Metroid. Nintendo pls. I don't care if it's 2D or 3D, just a good Metroid please. I'd like to see a new Paper Mario with gameplay similar to TTYD; that'd be really awesome as well

Nah

Smash Champion
All I wanna see from E3 is a new Metroid game in the vein of the Prime Trilogy, a new main series Pokemon game (specifically another Kalos one), and a Master of Orion 2 remake.

And Fallout 4's already confirmed which is cool but I don't even have a PS4 or Xbone so.....

Top Bottom