• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
9am Pacific time tomorrow
12pm Eastern US time
5pm Ireland/UK time

Ffffff, the same time I'll find out about my test grade I've been freaking over. I can't miss that.

Guess I'll have to purge myself from the internet until class is done and then watch it on Nintendo's YouTube channel.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
All I wanna see from E3 is a new Metroid game in the vein of the Prime Trilogy, a new main series Pokemon game (specifically another Kalos one), and a Master of Orion 2 remake.

And Fallout 4's already confirmed which is cool but I don't even have a PS4 or Xbone so.....
ahem*

pc mustard race

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
New Age Retro Hippie theme is the ****ing best. Even in NES format.

A lack of a remix of this in Smash is criminal.

D

Deleted member

I don't expect too much for E3, but I could be wrong.
I think that we will see news in regards to Star Fox and maybe stuff like FE If and Xenoblade Chronicles: X.
I will keep my expectations a bit low for this just in case...

Also, I am going to miss the Digital Event. I have work tomorrow until 3 Eastern. ;-;

There should be medleys for Professor Layton, Fantasy Life, and Phoenix Wright in Smash.
YES!
Especially Phoenix Wright! Yes! I would love to hear Pursuit ~ Cornered in Smash!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Sakurai's gonna have to explain to me why Lucas's victory animation wit the Seven Needles shows a Needle radically different in design to the original MOTHER 3 look and the Brawl look.

Otherwise, I will be expecting Mother 3 news tomorrow.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I only really want more xcx and fe if news from Nintendo, maybe a date for Yoshi's Woolly World, and some hope for paper Mario and Metroid.

Outside of Nintendo, Kingdom Hearts 3 and localization of Dragon's Dogma Online are musts for me.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I generally do not do too much speculating on things like E3. I'd be excited for a mother 3 western release though. Very excited.

D

Deleted member

Thanks to that new Miiverse stage and seeing screenshots of it on Facebook and Tumblr, I have been spoiled so much regarding Mother 3 D:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Thanks to that new Miiverse stage and seeing screenshots of it on Facebook and Tumblr, I have been spoiled so much regarding Mother 3 D:
:sadsheep:
There's another bad part about Miiverse.
Spoilers go galore there. Not that Smash isn't already a big dump of spoilers everywhere, but I think they should have something to stop spoilers and offensive stuff of making it's way to the stage.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I just don't even go to that stage :awesome:

I do hope they clean it up in the future though.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Well that's what happens when you let players post anything they want for a character. It's a real shame though. There are some really emotional moments in Mother 3.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I hate people who spoil stuff and ruin it for everyone. Because some d*ckhead always has to prove why we can't have nice stuff.
There are some upsides to Miiverse at least B)

Miiverse is like the Force. There's a light side and a dark side. (And the line between is paper thin)

Elezir

There are some upsides to Miiverse at least B)

Yeah, that's why I can't completely condemn the stage; There's some really nice and funny stuff going on there sometimes. In theory it's a nice idea, like the one in Splatoon.
Too bad not everyone wants to post nice stuff.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really wanted to play Mother 3 too :/ I mean I guess I still can but I won't be as emotional as I would have been if I didn't get spoiled.

Other than that though I still like the stage. Sometimes I focus on looking at the posts rather than actually playing.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I don't recommend playing on the Miiverse stage if you want to keep your sanity LOL See my Miiverse adventure from last night as an example:
Omg I'm dying. Miiverse is actually the best stage ever.

use ZSS on Miiverse if you want to be disturbed

"yumm a i lost-picachu" (no one was even using Pikachu in this match wth)

professional quality Mario and Kirby drawings

I found some other ridiculous ones but if I posted them here I'd get in a lot of trouble :^)

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Once I was using :4zelda:and fighting against a CPU:4wiifitm:and a post came up that said "best waifu".

I assumed it was referring to :4zelda:

Than I saw the outline around the post was GREY and not red.

RIP:4wiifitm:

Elezir

I like the idea behind the stage; it kind of gives you the sensations people are rooting for the character you are using, if done right. Memes and light jokes are fun to read, too.

If done right.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I foolishly thought there was a filter or even a contest of sorts to determine which drawings gets into the miiverse stage. Silly me. Oh well, I guess we can say that Sakurai perfectly captures the unique qualities of the Miiverse community. :troll:

Elezir

I foolishly thought there was a filter or even a contest of sorts to determine which drawings gets into the miiverse stage. Silly me. Oh well, I guess we can say that Sakurai perfectly captures the unique qualities of the Miiverse community. :troll:
Makes me wonder: I don't have Splatoon, but all I see coming from there are awesome and memetastic stuff from the miiverse community. In the case that none of the games have some kind of filter for this, it makes me realize that the Splatoon community is more impressive than the Smash one.:estatic:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Anyone else just watching the ubisoft press conference to kill time until Sony's press conference begins? Can't say I personally care for any of the games although I guess the division kinda looks cool.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Kind of funny how the Miiverse mods are normally super strict in normal communities, but they seem to be non existent when it comes to these (at times) support communities.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Anyone else just watching the ubisoft press conference to kill time until Sony's press conference begins? Can't say I personally care for any of the games although I guess the division kinda looks cool.
For Zuko Honor looked kind of cool, other than that pretty meh from Ubi.

Also that female announcer trying to force that meme thing was absolutely cringe worthy.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Didn't come to this place for about 2 days and I was 20 pages behind. ; w ;

Ended up briefly skimming all the pages I've missed. Took a solid 15 minutes. Robin gorls slow down to your normal slowness smh :^)

Also I dun know how to Lucas.
Or how to Roy.
Ryu I can only do :GCL::GCDL::GCD::GCDR::GCR::GCA: and :GCR::GCD::GCDR::GCA: like a SF player but that's about it.

Oh, and also Masterhero Samurai decided to finally notice Zelda and give her stuff :secretkpop:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Top Bottom