• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Let's be honest, Sony just killed it, unless we get Metroid, F-Zero, Star Fox, Zelda and Mother 3 i can't see Nintendo matching so far.
Sony came out swinging, and it definitely payed off for them! I was hoping we might have gotten a glimpse of KH3 (Sora did show up for a brief second in the opening montage), but I had a feeling that Square would want to save that for tomorrow.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Dude seriously look it up. It's made by the same people who did Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.
Don't know what Shadow of the Colossus is either. Though if it is by another company that isn't Nintendo, I probable won't know (only have Nintendo stuff at the moment)

Looks like I ain't the only one who likes using the spider man meme.

I also agree with you.

At least until Nintendo shows their stuff.
Ditto

Let's be honest, Sony just killed it, unless we get Metroid, F-Zero, Star Fox, Zelda and Mother 3 i can't see Nintendo matching so far.
Oh, what has Sony announced?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Half of the people that wanted a FFVII remake really just wanted it so they could say it finally happened, so w/e

Has Capcom made any announcements? I've been playing Ducktales Remastered tonight, and now I really want Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers Remastered.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Don't know what Shadow of the Colossus is either. Though if it is by another company that isn't Nintendo, I probable won't know (only have Nintendo stuff at the moment)

Oh, what has Sony announced?
Team Ico is the company, who work under Sony Computer Entertainment.
Last Guardian is alive, Final Fantasy VII remake is happening, No man's sky looks great, Uncharted 4.
Don't forget Horizon: Zero Dawn, Firewatch, and Dreams!

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
The day hasn't even ended and Shenumue 3 has already reached past the half way point for its kickstarters. Holy crud.

And now that I have recuperated from hype, ff7 remake, dream come true. Squeenix be pulling my heartstrings ever since that tech demo for the ps3 way back when and I can finally play it....in like 10 years.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Neoleo21

Smash Apprentice
Actually something just got pointed out to me, and I'm not quite happy about it. Sony basically just took cred for a game which they didn't even do anything about aside for screen time (good yes, but Shenmue probably would've got the same level funding anyway like Bloodstained did), and clearly knew had a fanbase (as they pointed out). If they knew this why did they announce the kickstarter instead of funding the game themselves?

Also, Shenmue 3 in this day and age terrifies me because of its history of financial complications and budgeting issues especially when you add kickstarter into the equation.

Super hyped for the media molecule game, just one big grin on my face the whole time for that segment, (Please go get Tearaway when it comes out)

I was actually intrigued by TLG and less impressed. The thing visually outside the Cat-Griffon is a bit of a blurry mess. However, it feels like we were shown the tutorial segment of the game and the interplay between the boy and the beast is superb from what we've seen. The game shows everything and doesn't tell almost anything and that is its greatest strength thus far. However, Ueda's history with Sony is still rocky, who knows what happened to the game after its long disappearance.

The best game shown was Horizon imo, the visuals and gameplay are really interesting AND has the killzone 2 director I believe.

No comment on FF7 aside that I love its sister game Xenogears which deserves a directors cut (pls Squeenix)

None of the Third party stuff was particularly interesting to me, including battlefront.

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
Betweem Shenmue 3, The Last Guardian, and the FFVII Remake the internet apocalypse seems to be among us. As far as Shenmue 3 goes, I just want to say, **** YEAH! The dreams of true men never die!

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla

Seeing as we're on the topic of the Mverse stage, I'll just put this here:
DSC03871.JPG

Zelda Social members will have already seen this. I have more screenshots of horrible (and not-so-horrible) Miiverse comments but it's midnight and I'm too damn lazy to turn on my Wii U so here you go Robin Social.

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu

Seeing as we're on the topic of the Mverse stage, I'll just put this here:
View attachment 56959

Zelda Social members will have already seen this. I have more screenshots of horrible (and not-so-horrible) Miiverse comments but it's midnight and I'm too damn lazy to turn on my Wii U so here you go Robin Social.
I found this for Robin :l

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
I was in a foul mood today for some reason.

Until I just heard that the FFVII remake is finally coming.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Could someone be kind enough to PM me either the YouTube link or the stream link of the Digital Event after its done? I won't be able to see it in real time and I do not want to be spoiled of any details by seeing forum posts while searching for a hyperlink.

Thanks. <3

D

Deleted member

My boyfriend wants me to join a Skype call with him and his friends during E3. Not looking forward to it because they'll all be speaking Spanish and I don't speak that language.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
TBH, I saw all from nintendo that I was looking forward too on Sunday B)

Square Enix, don't fail me now

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
GameXplain has already uploaded the trailer of Fire Emblem Fates!
Switching it to the one from Nintendo's official channel!

Last edited:

Psionic

Smash Journeyman
this year's conference was mediocre af. some cool things were shown, specifically smt x fe, fe fates, star fox zero, and xenoblade chronicles x, but overall, it was just lacking.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
GameXplain has already uploaded the trailer of Fire Emblem Fates!
Man, for a split second I suddenly got my hopes up that it was going to be released a bit earlier than I though. Like, later 2015 or something.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
FIRE EMBLEM FATES! STAR FOX ZERO! THE LEGEND OF ZELDA TRIFORCE HEROES! MARIO AND LUIGI PAPER JAM! XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X! YOSHI'S WOOLY WORLD! SUPER MARIO MAKER!

My wallet is weeping already. And now I have to go an watch the Square Enix conference!

Top Bottom