• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Matsushi

True Blood
ALL THESE GAMES

Also, that Fire Emblem Fates trailer was just so gr9 I might cry. Marx looks hella fine.

Time for Square Enix!

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I rather liked their name choice for Fates.
It fits nicely, I think.

Also, I saw nothing saying it would split for the West till now.:awesome:

wishful thinking

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Your husbando is now a Persona, Robin gorls.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
this year's conference was mediocre af. some cool things were shown, specifically smt x fe, fe fates, star fox zero, and xenoblade chronicles x, but overall, it was just lacking.
Its was fine, Nintendo actually has some cool games coming out for the holidays for both Wii U and 3DS. I knew it wasn't going to be amazing after they said no NX news until next year.

The only disappointing thing for me is Mario & Luigi Paper Jam being set for 2016.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
it was alright

Good to see an actual name for overseas FE if, it'll take some time for me to get used to. I'm still surprised to not hear any kind of English voices for Xenoblade X still haha!

#FE looks cool too and so did the Mario and Luigi crossover game with Paper Mario

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I totally didn't think that was Chrom at first. I'm being legit serious.
To be honest, I was the same, but the moment I heard Sugita's voice I knew even before he appeared on the screen that Chrom was here, haha.

The moment I heard Saori Hayami's voice in the beginning though (she's voicing Caeda), I started fangirling to no end like the fangorl I am for her. <3

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Eh, it was alright.
But i gotta admit those 3DS games are a middle finger to all Metroid fans.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Final reminder, I'll be answering the interview questions today, so if you've got last minute questions, get em in!

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Matsushi

True Blood
SQUARE ENIX WERE TROLLING US LIKE

>kingdom hearts director
>shows final fantasy trailer as yesterday

and then after that they show the kingdom hearts mobile trailer like ????? lmao

but aidhskahkdhakdh the trailer is finally here hell yES

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
That was the biggest troll in the history of gaming with that Kingdom Hearts Unchained BS.

At least the Kingdom Hearts III trailer was BEYOND HYPE! Too bad everything else has been garbage.

So much talking, so little content. They shared the exact same trailer for FF7 as yesterday for Naga's sake!

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
So If is now Fire Emblem Fates? I can dig that! SMTxFE being 2016 though? What a bummer. At least we're getting XCX this holiday though.

And those are not Metroid games. Not at all.

The new Star Fox game looks great. I find it weird how it's neither a sequel nor a remake. Just tell us where it takes place dammit!

Nintendo's Digital Event was okay. I wished there was more to it though, it felt lacking. Hopefully they announce more titles later on...hopefully.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Not really surprised by Nintendo's E3, I expected to be underwhelmed after all Smash announcements were made on Sunday. To be fair, despite the really big announcements from Sony, I can't say there's been anything that won my interest so far.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
As a Fox main and a Star Fox fan... today was wonderful.... *sniff* THE WAIT IS OVER!!!
Now for more waiting...

I like the localized name for Fire Emblem IF. And it was pretty cool to hear the english voices for the characters!

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Hey gaiz. Just got ahold of our boi. Really satisfied with the way he plays. Really having fun screwing people over with flare blade in FG. This one guy ran into my range while I was charging it and countered like twice while I charged it to full. There were no survivors.

RobinOnDrugs

The puppet versions of Reggie, Iwata, and Miyamoto turning into Star Fox characters was pretty funny. I'd give them that.

Matsushi

True Blood
OH YES, DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED. This is what I've been waiting for. :') hELP

EDIT: ROARS INTO THE SUN

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Just look at Darth Chrom! His design is so awesome!

Last edited:

Elezir

Apparently we're getting the two version thing here as well:

http://kotaku.com/fire-emblem-if-will-be-called-fire-emblem-fates-in-the-1711693478

Ugh. Still hyped for Fates but I'm definitely gunning for the limited edition now. Don't want to deal with digital.
You're using Kotaku as source.
You lose.:troll:

Honestly, though, Kotaku is the only site that has confirmed it, and they didn't even show hard proof, like a vid. Not even the FE: Fates E3 site has confirmed anything on that matter.
So, I'm still kind of wishful.

Matsushi

True Blood
It's gonna be hard getting used to calling Fire Emblem If Fire Emblem Fates. Which name do you all like better? imo If is 1000000x better
I've grown so accustomed to calling it Fire Emblem: If, it'll be rather difficult to refer it as Fire Emblem Fates now. :emptysheep:

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

I can get with it being called Fates, even though If sounded better. Don't know why they decided to change it for the International versions.

Elezir

I prefer Fates.
'If' always sounded weird for me. In Japanese it's ok because the word is in English, and it doesn't look too out of place to them as a title.
For English audiences, though, it can could create a lot of confusion and just look a like 'meh' title. I think 'Fates' catches the eye more than 'If' and still retains the meaning of the title.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I don't like Fates because that's implying something is set in stone which is the complete opposite of what the game is supposed to be...I like If because of all the sayings they've been making with "what if?" I'll get used to Fates eventually tho

Btw can we talk about Aqua's last line in the trailer?
"Kill me if you want...but do it as yourself."
wow Nintendo first you destroy my wallet and now you destroy my emotions SMH

Top Bottom