• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier List v7: Marth Drops to 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.J.

Smash Master
The only thing that could be argued, realistically, to be changed is flipping Falco and Marth. I still think IC > Olimar, but I like the list overall.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
7th is good. I always saw him as 7th or 8th so I'm happy with his placing now.

:059:

FEFIZ

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-4003-4948
My 3 charcters went donw... Marth, Luigi and DDD....... =´/

Sane

Smash Cadet
My 3 charcters went donw... Marth, Luigi and DDD....... =´/
This is your fault.

Personally, I feel Marth should be higher. Theoretically he has one of the best matchup charts, losing only to MK, Diddy, and D3. I liked where he was before at #5, but when it comes down to it, even though he is theoretically A tier, there are no Marth players out there who are outplaying people and winning regionals and grabbing everyone's attention. This is probably due in part to Marth being one of the hardest characters to use in top level play thanks to the fact that he's one of the only top tier characters who doesn't have a gimmick he can rely on, such as Falco's lasers, Diddy's nannerz, Olimar's grabs, etc. All Marth has is a sword and (Spoiler alert) his sister's tiara. Thoughts?

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
I don't really care where Marth is just as long as he's high tier. He could be anywhere in high tier but anything lower than high is a sick joke.

C.J.

Smash Master
He's 4th worst in the game. Relies on making the right guesses.

Awful character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom