• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier List Speculation

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Spending some lab time with Ganon.

Jesus Christ, you guys, how can anybody not see how completely ridiculous he is right now? adslkasfjlawef

can SHFF AC:
uair
bair
nair

can waveland from shorthop:
uair
bair

can FHFF WL:
fair
uair
bair

safe on shield:
nair (when AC'd and followed by jab)
fair
spaced uair
spaced bair

please note that
1. Perfect Wavelanding with Ganon is the easiest thing in the world
2. any time you can waveland, you could also Flame Choke (ie. longass range command grab with insane followups) or DJ or float or uair or nair

God help us all when someone actually gets good with this character.

@Divinokage pls confirm

EDIT: WTF IS THIS ANGLE ON HIS FTILT

Last edited:

JOE!

Smash Hero
Why do people put zard so low? I mean he's not amazing but I feel he is like smack in the middle of the cast (the "honest zone"), not the lower 3rd

Ya Boy GP

Smash Apprentice
@ The_NZA The_NZA When are you going to drop Ness? It's very clear you're not a Ness player because you have a playstyle that doesn't fit the archtype of Ness at all. If you were able to do the things that you complain Ness can't do, Ness would be a broken character because he would basically be good at EVERYTHING and changing things like his combo game would completely change the design of the character so I don't know why you're complaining about it in the first place. You complain about stuff he can't do do while ignoring or not taking advantage of the things Ness is good at, which is why you think he's bottom 5 when he's CLEARLY not.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm pretty sure Kage awhile back said that Ganon looked good, but still had issues similar to his Melee self that would hold him back from much higher spots

Frost | Odds

Mark my words - screenshot this, whatever. I'm going to be personally responsible for getting Ganon nerfed. There's way too much potential here to not pick him up for a while.

or i'll prove myself a fraud forever ayy lmao

Boiko

:drshrug:
Mark my words - screenshot this, whatever. I'm going to be personally responsible for getting Ganon nerfed. There's way too much potential here to not pick him up for a while.

Ganon's problem is that half the cast can punish anything he tries to do on reaction and then edge guard him for free. I think he's one of those characters that is godlike at a mid level of play, but when you get to top level, he's pretty bad.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Why the **** would you put Falco in top tier in a teams list
He's not horizontally fast, he can't rescue and can rarely be saved due to fall speed and short recovery, his primary strength in neutral is way less significant in doubles
I think Falco's always been criminally underrated in doubles under the basic assumption that his neutral game isn't as effective without having free reign to shoot lasers, despite them being arguably the best support tool in th game.

For all of his flaws, Falco has so many strengths that are just ridiculous in a doubles environment. He has high damage sex kicks for team combos, stupid damage potential, kill potential, is good at approaching, combos extremely well on his own or with a partner, is excellent at setting up 1v2s, converts extremely well, has the best spike in the game (which is a huge deal considering how many characters have "good" recoveries in doubles due to sheer longevity, which is made irrelevant when you just dumpster them. Similar to why Fox's usmash is so good in teams) and can diffuse a 1v2 or stop combos with lasers from across the ****ing stage.

And ??? on Falco being unable to rescue, lasers and shine are both incredible at it. There are also tons of situations where you can rescue Falco due to his ability to shine stall. His recovery is poor in doubles, yes, but he's far too solid in relevant areas for that to matter imo.

You actually think toon link isn't godlike in doubles? He is incredible! It'd be pretty hard to argue that he isn't one of the best.

He has incredible mobility, great control over neutral in doubles, has amazing kill power, his punishment and setup is really quick so he can multi task hard core, his recovery is god tier since the opponent can't spend the 20+ seconds to edge guard you with all 4 people on the screen... Whats BAD about him in doubles?
I've never really rated TL in doubles, and have pretty much always gone MK even when I just had an awful pocket MK, with better success. The things that make him really good in singles don't transfer over so well to doubles imo (camping for bomb hitconfirms, his crazy, extended grab combos to name a few) and he just feels limited to me as a result. Having a tether grab also really, really sucks in doubles. RIP throwing out safe grabs in neutral and being able to convert them into good positioning -> a team combo.

I do think he has some good aspects about him in doubles (his recovery is totally nuts and his KO power is amazing), but I don't think his gameplan translates well to a doubles environment at all, similar to the reason why I have Diddy/Marth/Roy in low placements despite them being quite solid characters in singles. These characters just require too much space to play their neutral games and it makes them really awkward to play with 4 characters on the screen, being limited to only having above average mobility and good normals only goes so far.

Frost | Odds

Ganon's problem is that half the cast can punish anything he tries to do on reaction
If his aerials weren't all super safe and attached to insane mixups, I'd believe this.

Whatever. Money where mouth is. Gonna grind this guy and probably prove myself wrong ayy

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Spending some lab time with Ganon.

Jesus Christ, you guys, how can anybody not see how completely ridiculous he is right now? adslkasfjlawef

can SHFF AC:
uair
bair
nair
known. you can't do them close to the ground, so safety gets more difficult. they're mostly useful with wavelanding (onto next point).
can waveland from shorthop:
uair
bair
sh-bair-wl is useful as a spacing tool, but that's primarily when you wl away, which resets you to neutral, which isn't always the best idea. wavelanding towards the opponent (to go behind them for crossups or to read out a roll and punish with something) is riskier, since you can't react, you have to hard read the situation, so you can get shield grabbed if they go for that option (or hit by aerial oos).

uair wl is primarily a combo tool, considering how long you're in the air after the hitbox comes out in front of you. but, i'm also not good at landing that one at all, so i'm pretty inexperienced with its full applications.
can FHFF WL:
fair
uair
bair

safe on shield:
nair (when AC'd and followed by jab)
fair
spaced uair
spaced bair
technically, ac nair, if done properly, lets you grab the opponent before they can if they try to shield grab (+3 on shield and all), and it's the stupidest thing in ganon's toolset and i wouldn't be surprised to see it changed in some form next patch (push its iasa back, take out the iasa and make it only lcancellable, adjust damage so it's less safe on shield, something is going to happen, i know it, but don't know what it is).

and then spacing aerials makes them safe? man, whodathunkit.

you're still either making a larger commitment in terms of startup (fair), or you have to go in deeper with the hitbox and start it later (uair) or you have to rar (bair) to make heavy use of them, along with ganon's lower ground speed not giving him as many opportunities to set up for them. if the opponent is faster, they can still rush in on you with a quick aerial and stuff your options, making you have to use them in less outright safe ways.

and nair doesn't save you from fast rushdown entirely either. it's hitboxes are almost all on the horizontal, so you can get hit from above (or baited out into a punish, since you're still in the air a decent amount of time).

ac nair is stupid, but it's only one move and it's attached to ganon, making it less stupid, due to movement limitations. yes, wavelanding is great and it's fun, but it also requires a commitment of jumping+the waveland lag and you can't throw out a nair during it. it's primarily stupid once you get someone to shield it, which usually means you've gained momentum, and if they know what to do about it, they can buffer rolls or spotdodges out, making you have to hard read on them to get that followup.

it's not that he's terrible, it's that his strengths are pretty aptly balanced by the weaknesses he has. yeah, he hits really ****ing hard when he gets to touch you. he doesn't get to touch you that easily, though. being tied for 6th slowest character in the game, with a large frame and a niche antiprojectile utility means it's pretty easy to run from him and force him to commit to an action then beat him at that action. if you're a hard read god, ganon's a god. that's why scrubs and newbies always whine about him. they play predictably, then get caught in his punishes and die in three hits. once people start playing intelligently, you don't get those easy first hits into stupid damage nearly as often and he starts looking like a normal character, one with a beefy punish and edgeguard game, but hindered by a less than stellar neutral.
please note that
1. Perfect Wavelanding with Ganon is the easiest thing in the world
2. any time you can waveland, you could also Flame Choke (ie. longass range command grab with insane followups) or DJ or float or uair or nair

God help us all when someone actually gets good with this character.

@Divinokage pls confirm

EDIT: WTF IS THIS ANGLE ON HIS FTILT
flamechoke still has a literally human reactable 16 frames of startup. i'm not gonna plateprop and act like that's infinity years to watch and react to it, but it's primarily usable once you've achieved control over the game state and can start setting up mixups on people.

and i know that i'm only a mid tier player at best, which is why i get my information and form my opinions with input from players much better than me. and, fortunately, living in dfw gives me access to some pretty good players to get opinions from and start to get the aggregate, after discarding outliers. i think the highest i've heard someone with ganon knowledge rank him is upper mid into high, with the vast majority of them setting him in the middle (mostly almost square in it, sometimes near the bottom of it).

at the same time, even in the best balanced game, someone has to be low tier and at that point, it's all about relativity. i don't think ganon has many advantaged matchups, but i don't think he has all entirely terrible ones either. it's just, his terrible ones tend to be matchups that matter due to popularity (fox can be really mean, falco is trash, snake is really annoying, ivy's mean, wario sucks, tink is terrible, link is hard, diddy's not that fun. some of these [snake, wario, namely] might just be mental blocks, but if the character is somewhat mobile and has good projectiles, you're in for a rough time. and those character types tend to be pretty good in the meta and with the way the engine works).

i wanna see it, tbh. you think you can get up to a proper level for it by ltc3? or is that too soon to work out the gameplay/etc... for you? i'm not being facetious with this, either. if you can prove all of the meta development wrong, awesome. that's new data to interpret and take into account. but right now, you're saying a lot of things that new players say about ganon, which makes it difficult for people to take you seriously when you talk about how he's secret top tier.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Zard is bad. When people actually realize he has no real approach option or even an option to force approaches, OR even a low cooldown poke, they harass him badly

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

@ CORY CORY Quality post, thanks.

Entirely open to the possibility that I'm just a starry eyed scrub here, but he seems to pretty much just have way better versions of all of Bowser's tools, plus much more. Not really much more to discuss about that, I just have to see for myself. Junebug is making more use of his tools than I previously thought, but still doesn't look nearly as great as he could, I think.

Is his boost grab as good as it seems?

@ Ripple Ripple where would you put Zard on the tier list?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
denthorn (a local who mostly plays falcon, but loves him some ganon) swears by the boost grab. i haven't had lab time lately (like.. the entire semester...) so i haven't messed with it, but he was saying it gives, like... 3 ganon lengths of added distance? that makes sense, considering his crazy dacus range.

and to help avoid further derail, the ganon forums are actually decently active and we have some good threads with information in them. they're not too concise right now, in terms of finding everything you would need in one post, but a lot of it's there, if you'd like to post and ask questions there, as well.

there's also a guide in the works from headcrab, with me backing up on a bunch of frame data type stuff. it got held up by school and life for us, and we're waiting for 3.6 to drop so it can just be updated with that information properly before putting it out.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Zard is the worst fatty IMO if that tells you anything.

He barely seems viable in mid level play.

I actually think all the fatties could use some buffs since they always seem to have it very rough. The super light weights all seem much better than the super heavies

The_NZA

Smash Lord
@ The_NZA The_NZA When are you going to drop Ness? It's very clear you're not a Ness player because you have a playstyle that doesn't fit the archtype of Ness at all. If you were able to do the things that you complain Ness can't do, Ness would be a broken character because he would basically be good at EVERYTHING and changing things like his combo game would completely change the design of the character so I don't know why you're complaining about it in the first place. You complain about stuff he can't do do while ignoring or not taking advantage of the things Ness is good at, which is why you think he's bottom 5 when he's CLEARLY not.
I've played the character for 15 years. If I'm not a Ness player, I'm not much of an any character player. I have invented a lot of tech for the character, and executionally I am using everything in the metagame that other top Ness players do with the exception of camping and frame perfect pk fire. I am also doing things in the game that other Ness players aren't doing as much, such as wave bounce magdash approaches in neutral and edgecancelled pkthunder 2 approaches. For you to claim i'm not using what Ness has that is good proves to me that you simply don't watch my play and don't know very much about me. I, and no ness player, is anywhere near the ceiling with the character. But to claim I don't understand what makes the character great is ridiculous.

With the exception of Boiko, other players who have said "NESS IS A STRONG CHARACTER" have presented nothing in the discussion beyond "I think he's good". I have set the bar extremely low for showing he has exceptionally bad qualities. I asked people to "name one character that lacks all of the following: good speed, good grab range, good disjoints/range, good projectile" and made the point that if someone lacks all of these qualities, they cannot reliably beat a shield in neutra without guessing games. I challenged anyone to name a character besides Ness who lacks all 4. No one has either gone the lengths to prove this test I laid out is flawed, OR named a different successful character in the game.

Everyone accepts Ness has this godawful neutral game, and in high level discussion everyone is willing to say Punish game means nothing if you can't win neutral, but for whatever reason, people refuse to complete the idea that this principle may damn Ness to a horrible position in the metagame.

For the record, this is the most absurd statement i've seen yet:

If you were able to do the things that you complain Ness can't do, Ness would be a broken character because he would basically be good at EVERYTHING and changing things like his combo game would completely change the design of the character so I don't know why you're complaining about it in the first place.
I never proposed changing Ness's combo game, I simply pointed out his punish game isn't as unbelievable as some people are lead to believe. I made the point that it doesn't outweigh what is essentially a terrible neutral game, a bad recovery, and a horrible inability to kill floaties. The 3 changes I proposed were conservative at best:

1. Decrease startup of Magnet from frame 8 JCable on frame 11 to frame 5 JCable on frame 8
2. Increase damage (which in turn buffs hitstun) from 4% to 6%. The concept being that he will be able to mag dash into actual kill followups on floaties AND comboing with magnet will be more reliable and incentivized (whereas right now its mostly there for flashiness while it gives your opponent more opportunities to DI mixup you)
3. Increase damage of Ness's bair from 15% to 16% or 17% (as well as the sourspot by 1% or 2%), giving the bair more shield stun and therefore making it safer on shield. You could compensate the knockback to be the same, although it isn't necessary. With this change, Ness could reliably pressure a shield from a distance with well spaced bairs, allowing him to "open up" opponents more and have the chance to "stagger" their neutral and setup the circumstances for himself to get into that close range where he gets his mag dash and dash grab mixups.
Why don't you go ahead and tell me where those changes would make him broken, and we'll go from there. Because one thing I think you need to realize was that Ness wasn't campy in Melee. He was a short range, aggro, combo heavy monster with some pretty bad traits about him.

Last edited:

Foo

Smash Lord

I'm going to predict the future too. @ Frost | Odds Frost | Odds picks up ganon and does slightly better with ganon than he did with bowser overall, starting after a couple months. At sometime in the future, ganon nair gets nerfed because it is ridiculously plus on shield and silly overall. Odds_ declares victory. :)

that or he gives up and goes back to his main like he did with ivy, or like me whenever I try to switch.

Zard is bad. When people actually realize he has no real approach option or even an option to force approaches, OR even a low cooldown poke, they harass him badly
What about jab? That's what I always use when playing zard. Seems like it's both of those things.

Bear in mind, every time a player of a character points out a weakness of their character does NOT mean they are "complaining" about it, or want it to be fixed. I'll be honest, I tl;dr'd all of his posts, but in the small sections I did read, it seemed like a lot was just pointing out ness's current weakness. I know it really pissed me off a while ago when I made a post listing all of ZSS's weaknesses and everyone thought I complaining and suggesting they all get buffed (i.e. she should be weak to cc and have terrible oos options etc.)

Last edited:

JOE!

Smash Hero
Zard is the worst fatty IMO if that tells you anything.

He barely seems viable in mid level play.

I actually think all the fatties could use some buffs since they always seem to have it very rough. The super light weights all seem much better than the super heavies
Part of the reason is that being heavy is more of a weakness than a strength, as is being "big". The lighter you are, the easier it is to escape combos and such as you get knocked too far away, while heavies stick around longer and actually get converted into KO options. Weight isn't even that big a deal with most KO options either: Jigglypuff vs Bowser is often really only a 35%~ difference in terms of when "strong" attacks will KO, which on most characters is like 3 extra hits in a combo that is much easier to perform vs Bowser than Jiggs. Its more a difference for when "non-average KO moves" will Kill (like Fox Utilt vs Jiggs will kill like 80% sooner than Bowser or something). Size grants range usually, but then we have characters liek Swordies and such that have the same advantages without the weakness of big hurtboxes and then combined with weight make the big characters comparatively frail.

On top of this, the "big, bruiser heavyweights" often have KO moves that are more or less on par with those of the lightweights who run circles around them. Like, think of the most potent smash attacks... Pikachu, Fox, GW, etc... all little, fast (well not really GW but still) characters who can convert into those moves whereas heavyweight smash attacks or aerials are often weaker than these examples and require a read or luck to hit.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Dorf would be incredible if Smash had a more legit corner game. As it is, he mostly just forces you to play extra carefully. Still decent, but I wouldn't put him near the top of the heap.

Frost | Odds

On top of this, the "big, bruiser heavyweights" often have KO moves that are more or less on par with those of the lightweights who run circles around them. Like, think of the most potent smash attacks... Pikachu, Fox, GW, etc... all little, fast (well not really GW but still) characters who can convert into those moves whereas heavyweight smash attacks or aerials are often weaker than these examples and require a read or luck to hit.
Except our (mostly Bowser's) KO moves are much, much worse than that even in a vacuum (ie. not attached to huge piles of hot garbage) on account of awful, awful frame data attached to the lack of kill power. How am I supposed to hit with this thing if I can't combo into it, and it's easy to dodge/shield on reaction?

Last edited:

JOE!

Smash Hero
It's actually one of the few things I like in smash 4. Heavies will kill you under 100% where no others really can, making them actually powerful.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
If 3.5 was about design I have a feeling that the fatties except rob/ wario/ samus are going to remain garbage in 3.6

Ike is not a fatty

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
When I say fatty, I mean weight class

Everyone above ike is a fatty

Last edited:

JOE!

Smash Hero
Super Heavyweight:
1) Bowser [118]
2) DK [114]
3) DDD [112]
4) Yoshi [111]

Heavyweight:
5-6) Samus/Charizard [110]
7) Ganon [109]
8) Wario [107]
9) ROB [106]
10-11) Snake/Ike [105]

weighing 1pt less than ROB, not sure. Anyway, I'd consider hurtbox size way more important than actual weight. For example, Samus weighs more than ROB but (floatiness aside) it's probably easier to land more things on ROB because he is bigger. Or better yet, it's easier to combo Zard than Samus despite weighing the same amount because Zard is bigger.

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Out of the top 6 heaviest characters in the game 3 of them are considered bottom tier 2 of them are considered mid tier at best with 1 of those 2 having unwinnable MUs And 1 being high tier. Which is of course, is the lightest one of them.

Being heavy is bad and needs to be addressed

Last edited:

JOE!

Smash Hero
I liked, unliked, then liked it again just so i could like that twice.

Seriously, heavies seem to always be bad on the merit of "being heavy" yet nobody bats an eye towards them and just sort of goes "lol, you play a fatty whats wrong with you?"

(also, playing your DDD was fun in pools and I missed out playing you again for some reason.. you coming back to NE any time soon? Lol)

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Balancing a fatty (by this I mean big characters like Ganon, Bowser, Charizard, DDD, Ect... and not just all heavyweights) in a game like Smash is much harder then in other fighting games I would imagine due to the nature of how the game works, and how fatties are generally made to be slower, without some kind of standardization going on. That or you take the super polarization route and put super armor galore on them everywhere. But I don't think anyone wants that.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
part of it is also that you have quick light characters that eat into what the fatties should have almost sole domain over, which is raw killing power (which joe has mentioned several times).

they also tend to have bad spotdodges and (maybe?) not super good rolls, which are pretty important on a low mobility character with large hurtboxes.

a lot of balancing fatties would have to come down to nerfing fast character kill options, or making those options much slower and/or less safe. like, maybe fox's usmash wouldn't be as dumb if he couldn't throw it out as easily (thus, not allowing him to combo into it nearly as easily, forcing him to actually set up a read situation to get a hit with it. which he can do easily, bcuz fox. just an easy example).

otherwise, you end up having to give them really absurd stage control options and tod properties to keep up with the joneses.

/allimo

JOE!

Smash Hero
Like, zard is the 5th fastest character on the ground and can have tremendous vertical speed and coverage. But his spotdoge was nerfed in 3.5 and thus soured his defense a bit, which then leads to the fatty problems when hit. Otherwise he has meaty aerials that all kill, heatwave, a godly usmash for sharking/late kos. Two ko throws (fthrow can kill) and the speed to tech chase efficiently off dthrow after landing a grab with his great range. I don't see how he can be "bad" outside of being "big"

Bazkip

Smash Master
Idk if this is a thing with other fatties but a decent amount of Ganon's stronger moves (in terms of percent and base knockback) have lower than average knockback growth. I mean I suppose it's to balance out of the fact that most of his moves have KO potential but it just seems kinda wonky when you look at Fox with his above average scaling on upsmash and uair...

Bazkip

Smash Master
not to mention his son's Knee >>> all of ganons KO options
And Falcon's bair and dair aren't much weaker than Ganon's. Falcon's uair does the same damage as Ganon's. wtf mannnn.

While I'm complaining about Falcon can we get his uthrow to be weight dependant? Would make followups not completely free on the entire cast.
I also question these hitboxes.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
And Falcon's bair and dair aren't much weaker than Ganon's. Falcon's uair does the same damage as Ganon's. wtf mannnn.

While I'm complaining about Falcon can we get his uthrow to be weight dependant? Would make followups not completely free on the entire cast.
I also question these hitboxes.
You do realize that those are required for raptor to actually work right

Bazkip

Smash Master
You do realize that those are required for raptor to actually work right
It's required for them to be so disjointed from him?
I know those lead to the actual Raptor Boost attack happening but it don't see why they need to be placed where they are.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm 99% sure U throw already is weight dependent. Try doing it on puff and then try doing it on bowser lol. The problem with the throw is the little KBG, which is usually one of the things that makes throws busted.

Oh and also falcons aerial side b hitboxes are fine except for the fact that it ****ING SPIKES YOU. Falcons aerial side b and down b overall should just be reverted to melee, they're both really dumb and not necessary in his PM environment.

jtm94

Smash Lord
Alright, so here's what we do to make all the heavy characters better... We take all of their weight, and give it to GnW. You guys get to die earlier with marginally better recoveries, I lose some recovery, but live until 120% non-optionally. With your less weight I get to autocombo you all even harder with your new found hitstun and everything is better.

Bowser does have pretty slow smash attacks, but at least a lot of his ground moves do Soviet amounts of shield damage. Dsmash is usable, no one will ever get hit by fsmash without letting go of the controller. Most fatties do have slow smash attacks, but ROB has a good upsmash, fsmash, and dsmash. You gotta do glide toss > dacus. Ganon just has aerial smashes, so he's fine.

To be honest I underrate Zard pretty hard. I mean he's a big dude, and he can CC I guess, but he can't do 1/4 of what ROB can do. His tech chase throw is pretty neat, but it isn't as good as most character's dthrows and I don't know about any mixups? He has good ground speed, but really slow options. I helped make the Link dthrow > whatever hit stun graphs and Zard's fastest relevant aerial hitbox is like... frame 9 in contrast to everyone else's frame 3s, 4s, etc. I guess I just view all of his tools as inferior to the rest of the cast like worse dthrow than Kirby, worse dsmash than Wario, worse fair than Mewtwo, worse uair than DK, worse DownB than Bowser's super jump, his nair is kind of cool, but I'd rather have ROB's nair to be honest. You can make comparisons between any move and make it seem bad, but Zard just seems so tame in contrast to half of the cast.

The only thing Falcon needed with SideB was to make it grab ledge as it should.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Zards Nair is active frame 5, and I'm pretty sure his fair is meatier than mewtwo. However Nair starts like a bair placement wise, though Nair hits on his butt more or less asap

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
I'm 99% sure U throw already is weight dependent. Try doing it on puff and then try doing it on bowser lol. The problem with the throw is the little KBG, which is usually one of the things that makes throws busted.

Oh and also falcons aerial side b hitboxes are fine except for the fact that it ****ING SPIKES YOU. Falcons aerial side b and down b overall should just be reverted to melee, they're both really dumb and not necessary in his PM environment.
I just went and counted the frames between starting the throw and inputting another action in debug mode and came out with the exact same number with Bowser and Jigglypuff. Maybe you're thinking of dthrow? Cause that one is weight dependant.

The second part I can agree with.

Last edited:
Top Bottom