• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier List Speculation

D

Deleted member

LMAO THEY NERFED WHAT I SAID SHOULD GET NERFED

GG TAGXY

Edit: I think you might want to pick another character that isn't metaknight if you're afraid of nerfs LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yooooo brawl nair is awesome. TBH he wasn't really as reliant on his sex kick as other characters are.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Well I dont care too much since I already quit pika I just think its hilarious and bad. Wouldve been better to just remove QAC completely now its janky as hell. Only game Ive ever had to not use pika in.

Ill try him out anyways just to see but guess we'll find out soooooooon. If MK is bad then gotta learn a new top tier from Brawl or Fox if hes still good. Maybe Marth is finally decent.

Last edited:

jtm94

Smash Lord
Lunchables confirmed super fraud his nair received changes it must have been problematic he clearly only won because of nair being far too powerful.

Talk about DBZ. People don't like teleport and Zelda teleport cancel. Pika is not different flying all over the place. I'm sure Melee grabs and something else were given.

steelguttey

mei is bei
yea thats exactly what i said 10/10

anyway, tagxy stop complaining about characters being nerfed in an uncomplete game please youre making my brain hurt

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Its just a terrible fix, it wasnt dumb before but if youre gonna change it for some reason at least design it well. Single burst QA is jank.

Last edited:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lmao they actually did it, they nerfed pikachu:
" Although he is limited to QACing only the first burst in his upB "
Good games PMDT, good freaking games. Good thing I already quit this trash character before for MK anyways, just hope MK is still decent.
LOL :yeahboi:

Aren't you the guy who said I was bad because I'm from Europe and I would never beat Mew2king and then johned when I beat Mew2king?

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
Its just a terrible fix, it wasnt dumb before but if youre gonna change it for some reason at least design it well. Single burst QA is jank.
well like

i dont know why youre complaining youre still having a ****ing ridiculous approach option from ledges. qac still gud

D

Deleted member

Aren't you the guy who said I was bad because I'm from Europe and I would never beat Mew2king and then johned when I beat Mew2king?
Tagxy is a forum troll, he roams the halls of smashboards and calls people out

does he actually do anything notable in tournaments himself? Nahhhh.

Tagxy

Smash Lord

Yes you are bad, but this is not pertinent to discussion so go away.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Tagxy to lunchables:
you're bad, get better

Tagxy to Professor Pro:
You are bad, go away

IM SO DEAD RIGHT NOW

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Alright well Im going to be honest, dunno how people will react to this. But I think people who can only succeed at PM arent very good. I know Im not the only one who thinks this, and its not meant to be an insult but an explanation.

But instead of that we should be discussing how god awful pikachu is likely to be in the next build of PM.

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
btw i would like to highlight that tagxy changed his post from "you are bad, go away" to that bull**** he edited it into

stay free

MLGF

Smash Lord
PMBR seems wicked confident about the balance this time around.

...I'll give this version 2 months until we figure out new Lucas combos.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

I thought that was flareon
Maybe all dem evelutions was tryin nibble on that D

Last edited:

Foo

Smash Lord
Alright well Im going to be honest, dunno how people will react to this. But I think people who can only succeed at PM arent very good. I know Im not the only one who thinks this, and its not meant to be an insult but an explanation.

But instead of that we should be discussing how god awful pikachu is likely to be in the next build of PM.

Last edited:

1FD

Smash Ace
PMBR seems wicked confident about the balance this time around.

...I'll give this version 2 months until we figure out new Lucas combos.
Wait
are u saying lucas metagame will have to evolve passed spam > usmash, and if that screws up then fish for grabs......
and he'll have to learn to combo and actually use precision and stuff?

PLZ don't make him wolf 2.0
NOWHATIMEEEEAAAAAN

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Alright Im less salty now, sorry for my outburst. Still think most of what I said but couldve been nicer about how I said it. Ill give pika a fair shot and see how things go.

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
Get ready everyone

My boy Pikachu IS ABOUT TO TOP 8 IN THIS NEXT VERSION RIP LUCAS PLAYERS

PIKACHU IS GONNA HAVE THAT N64 STATUS REAL TALK WHERE YOU AT

LMAO ITS OVER DIDDY KONG MAINS ITS OOOOOVVVVVEEEERRRRRR

smh Ness mains, no more pk fire 4 you looks like you're gonna actually have to learn how to approach

RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP SONIC FANS YOU'RE TOO SLOW NOW

LMAO POOR TOONLINK PLAYER NO NAIR 4 YOUR CHARACTER

Last edited:

Tagxy

Smash Lord
lol, nah that actually did make me laugh. Pika is still bad tho.

Last edited:

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
YES IKE DID NOT LOSE BOTH WALLJUMPS

Very happy with this change, allows Ike to avoid Ikezone on a few stages without making him impossible to kill or overly good at edgeguards. Thank you PMDT for being reasonable.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
so, uh

I don't suppose we have any info about Kirby, Bowser, Toon Link, Charizard changes?

What exactly does the Tink sex change kick mean? I'm not familiar with Brawl. :x

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Toon Link has brawl nair

didn't read any other blogposts, mostly because already played dev build lol

D

Deleted member

Actually, his brawl nair is probably better than 3.02 nair... After playing with it I think its a buff lmao

Top Bottom