• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thunders' Combo.* Udated Again* 9~27~06

Or maybe you don't perfect WD like I do, or waveshine as fast as possible, LOL. When I go to your place or wherever, I'll show you a bunch of variations to this combo.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Very good combo ive seen azen pull off something simillar but his is waveshine into jab upsmash into upthrow with another upsmash and then into an azen **** called death ....><

That's what VarietyBarrage does, but after the first usmash, he catches you., and chain throws you to death, lol. depending on the stage though.

REØ

Smash Lord
I can do it now, guess all I needed was a perfect WD, thanks in advance silent, btw if the falco's tech the shine, you just tech chase into and Usmash right?

I don't know why he wouldn't stand up, unless he has more than like 40%, then he can choose where to get up. and Yes marth05, you can tech chase with the usmash in that case.

no you cant do the drill and repeat, cause the drill keeps him on the ground, you can only hit them twice when theyre on the ground before they can stand no matter what, and the drill makes 2 hits, the only reason the uair works is cause takes them off the ground.

Falken

Smash Apprentice
I don't really understand what you just said but I guess the only thing I need to know is you can't use it if the opponent has more than 40 % and you have to do a uair or upsmash after the jab.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
cant they just tech the shine or DI the shine? ppl do that alot these days now.

DIing the shine won't help if you perfect WD, but yeah, they can tech the shine, which sucks, but ppl usually just tech the uair, at least the ones i play wit. thats why you change it up every once in a while so they dont know extacly when or what to tech, like starting the combo from uthrow, or just uthrow, then jab them if they land and go from there, cause ppl think fox would do something other than let them land most of the time.

DI which attack down? If you mean the uair, if you watched the vid i posted, you can see if they just DI it down and dont tech, theyll still get usmashed. :) if you're talkin about somthin else, tell me what.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I mean, DI down the shine so that you won't even fall to the ground. Alot of people have started doing this :psycho:

I mean, DI down the shine so that you won't even fall to the ground. Alot of people have started doing this :psycho:
I actually love it when they do that. :) I always shine and still jab them, but if they did DI it down, i just shine jab again and if they DIed it down again, i repeat the process until they dont DI it down. but im sure you can get out o this, but it works a lot for me.

I've seen that. but what is that supposed to mean? everyone does shine to jab. are you agreeing with lord shl that mofo made it up, when that wasnt the combo? lol. i shouldnt jump to conclusions though. :) like i said before though, doesnt matter who made it really.

The_CheapNess

Smash Apprentice
All i have to say is, its a good thing you found this silent because its one of the most kick *** discoveries ever. XD. seriously, i never used to like playing characters thta fallf rom shine because i couldnt do WS combos, now i can dair shine into a nasty combo, and since i have this strange natural reaction to shine from a dair insted of grab, i can do it and still combo! sweet man.

and when i nair i grab, but when i dair i shine, wierd, but either way its gonna help my game alot, especially vs my frends falco.

but basically, if you jab while hes on the ground, it forces him togm e tup and you can uair him? this mean that you can do this whenever he is on the ground? thats would be so awsome.

yes, whenever theyre on the ground like this, as soon as they get there, you can uair them. like uthrow to usmash, and if they land and dont tech, you can jab, uair, uair, uair. or other things work too.

The_CheapNess

Smash Apprentice
omg best fox discovery ever. :) no one is safe on the ground anymore.

this is crazy, you can constantly push an offensive if you manage to master this move. it seems a bit hard to doa t first ebcause the waveshine must be fast, perfect, and the jab has to come out fast, and shffling uairs is a bit tricky. still, you can combo the hell out of someone, and if they dont tech, you can keep goping! how do you rate this thread, i want to give it like 20 stars.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
lol. For me, shffl'ed Uairs are WAY harder than shffl'ed nairs. I have a weird problem of usually pressing left, rather than pressing up on the c-stick, causing me to accidently execute a bair or (ugh) fair.

controlfreak7

Smash Ace
I have the problem sometimes too, you should get used to it though actually shffl the u-air isn't that hard either just remember that you have to wait longer to l cancel it correctly.

at first, i didnt like the c-stick cause it was far too, but now, i do the majority of my aerials with it. i even use it to shine combo with falco so i have complete control. c-stick perfect your game. :) and to think i used to think it was noobish..LOL!

The_CheapNess

Smash Apprentice
i never use it for some reason, and for the shffled uairs, im getting used to the timing so its not that bad, i just fj insted of sh, i have a habit of FJing after i press something else before it. :( probably because i can;t adjust my finger strength fast enough.

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
silent wolf thank you for telling me this. because all i usually do is waveshine 2 a jab and thats it . i usually dont know what else 2 do and now i got that combo down so thanks dude you have my respect

Top Bottom