• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thumbswayup vs NinjaLink

ADHD

Smash Hero
I felt mad weird didnt it. U have to play another diddy to see the difference. I kinda knew what to do already. ^_^ Btw u get props from me.
Huh? I know the ditto, thats why I sort of stayed stationary waiting for your reply, if I ever see you in a tourney again we're gonna have to have dittos on distant planet okay? Money match?

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
That was some crazy stuff right there.

I just have to admit and I think the first stock was the best but then NL took over. You Didn't fail or anything but he commanded the match longer than you did.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yeah you can't see the fun? hey you got any d3 vids ninjalink? idc if they're old i just need a god **** way to beat that penguin
i dont have many diddy vids. i really am not planning to upload anymore videos. I'll tell u about the matchup later.

Trela

Smash Lord
i dont have many diddy vids. i really am not planning to upload anymore videos. I'll tell u about the matchup later.
But what about your AT's? What if you find another? PLZ share it with us!

Its ok if you dont upload anymore vids. I love watching a really cool, awsome, and some other word of a player (=D) that owns with Diddy though =I

=Trela=

thumbswayup

Smash Master
NL I didn't try to copy you, I just sucked a lot in my earlier vids. I hadn't uploaded a match in months and back then I couldn't glide toss seamlessly. I could say you copied Nanerz who's been doing this stuff before you, but I don't. So don't accuse me of copying your style.

I see your point though, I do get predictable at times and that's always been my problem. It's the reason I lost to both Chu and G-reg after taking them to the third game in tourny. I couldn't finish them off because they started reading my every move. It's hard for me to mix things up, dunno why. I'm really no good at all and people just call me gay for using Diddy when they use METAKNIGHT. I'm just getting sick of this community really fast.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
NL I didn't try to copy you, I just sucked a lot in my earlier vids. I hadn't uploaded a match in months and back then I couldn't glide toss seamlessly. I could say you copied Nanerz who's been doing this stuff before you, but I don't. So don't accuse me of copying your style.
As far as that's concerned, most people who use Diddy has the play style of Nanerz. The only exception are people like TC1 and my personal new play style that I have now. Vids coming as soon as I find someone to upload them for me.

I'm really no good at all and people just call me gay for using Diddy when they use METAKNIGHT. I'm just getting sick of this community really fast.
I know right!!

And yo NL why no more uploading? I recently watched a vid of your Ike, im not too familiar on Ike's capabilities but it did look impressive to me. And I hear you have pretty good Zelda, so why no more uploads?

-advent-

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I never copy ANYONES style. I never watch brawl vids unless someone asks me too. I heard of nanerz after i put that pikachu vid up. I dont read char boards cause i dont copy. If i sit at home tryin to copy someone else i'll never learn for myself. Its just not me, which is why im unique with all my characters. I play all characters. U think i actually try to copy 39 characters? No point.

Its just that after u watch something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Gv6wSR7Ts

then see something more recent, kinda makes u wonder. IF u really didnt copy then ok.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Oh my, the hostility lolz :laugh:

Any ways that's what Seibrik does, he doesn't copy anyone instead he plays characters the way that he thinks they should be played which is why he is so0o creative with all his characters. After spending a weekend getting ***** by him I adopted that same concept and now I have my own REALLY UNIQUE style of Diddy and all my characters are unique and does different things than the standard (Especially my Diddy) I still watch vids though for entertainment or to see how particular people match up to each other.

-advent-

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Oh my, the hostility lolz :laugh:

Any ways that's what Seibrik does, he doesn't copy anyone instead he plays characters the way that he thinks they should be played which is why he is so0o creative with all his characters. After spending a weekend getting ***** by him I adopted that same concept and now I have my own REALLY UNIQUE style of Diddy and all my characters are unique and does different things than the standard (Especially my Diddy) I still watch vids though for entertainment or to see how particular people match up to each other.

-advent-
its what everyone should do.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lololololololololololololol.

I'm good at typing lol yeah?

Yeah.

ADHD

Smash Hero

I see your point though, I do get predictable at times and that's always been my problem. It's the reason I lost to both Chu and G-reg after taking them to the third game in tourny. I couldn't finish them off because they started reading my every move. It's hard for me to mix things up, dunno why. I'm really no good at all and people just call me gay for using Diddy when they use METAKNIGHT. I'm just getting sick of this community really fast.
Believe it or not I've had a metaknight john about me before, I thought it was funny... I consider diddy to do the best against mk at this point if you know what you're doing. You beat the whorenado, and you are actually able to avoid that ridiculous bs priority.

Count

Smash Champion
I think that everyone copies other players to a point, but most of everyone's game is unique, with only one or two things they have learned from a superior player.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I clearly don't copy you, otherwise I'd be doing the exact same **** as you. I don't do half the stuff you do.
U actually play exactly like i did when i used to play on autpilot. Reason why u cant do the exact same thing i do now is cause u cant at the moment. Being ur on autopilot, u cant do mixups as well. U said this urself. Doesnt matter now. I dont even care anymore.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Im gonna be honest thumbs. U did indeed just try to copy me. Cause i looked at how u play before u met me and afterwards...........kinda lookin familar. Its cool. Main problem though. U play on autopilot. Even though It looks crazy like ur doin something special, u'll only get but so many ppl. Haven't u noticed at time i just stood there against u? I was just waiting for an approach so I punish it.

Ur on the way to becoming great i guess but i have to realize why ur doin the things ur doing. U do have ur patterns. Overcome ur autopilot and u will become better. I kno i've been there. That pikachu sig is autopilot. The other isnt. Which looks better?

Anyway good stuff. Dont take this as an insult, just advice.
Just wanted u to RE-READ THIS. I never said u werent good. But like me at first, i got by with autopilot and that forced me to switch up. I'm telling u to do the same. And i hear u still say i copied nanerz when i never looked at his fuking vidz or anybodys vid for that matter. I just looked it up just now. He does banana to fsmash alot. When the *** have u seen me spam that combo. Never. Not tryin to diss you. Im TRYING to help out but this is why i rather not help out because i get the wrong response. If u want the help, i'll help.

And once again.....NEVER say i copied anyone. If u do, ur makin me another step closer to ignoring smashboards as a whole.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just wanted u to RE-READ THIS. I never said u werent good. But like me at first, i got by with autopilot and that forced me to switch up. I'm telling u to do the same. And i hear u still say i copied nanerz when i never looked at his fuking vidz or anybodys vid for that matter. I just looked it up just now. He does banana to fsmash alot. When the *** have u seen me spam that combo. Never. Not tryin to diss you. Im TRYING to help out but this is why i rather not help out because i get the wrong response. If u want the help, i'll help.

And once again.....NEVER say i copied anyone. If u do, ur makin me another step closer to ignoring smashboards as a whole.
I personally believe you copied me Ninjalink.

How dare you?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I personally believe you copied me Ninjalink.

How dare you?
I really hope ur being sarcastic. Not in the mood hylian. I'm tryin to relax and i have to deal with random bs. Once again my bday week is gonna be azz. Good job guys. U kno who u are (not particularly this thread)

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I really hope ur being sarcastic. Not in the mood hylian. I'm tryin to relax and i have to deal with random bs. Once again my bday week is gonna be azz. Good job guys. U kno who u are (not particularly this thread)
Its my bday week now, mine is this sat actually. So much to do, so little time.

-advent-

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
wow ur bday is sat. Mine is tomorrow (thursday)

Are you serious? Wow what a coincidence that the two most technical Diddy's bday is in the same week. Any ways hope your not gonna let smash boards ruin your bday for you, I know that the only smashing I will be doing on Sat will involve multi females :laugh:

-advent-

bludhoundz

Smash Ace
NL I don't think you should be so offended.

You sorta accused thumbs of copying you. Of course he isn't going to be happy. He did not accuse you of copying Nanerz, he said "if what I did was copying you, then what you did is copying Nanerz."

If you think about it, all he's saying is that he didn't copy you. Yeah sure he might've picked up a few moves from you, but I doubt he got his whole playstyle from you. Diddy relies on a few key tactics, so sometimes different players' playstyles still look similar. You guys seem to have similar priorities in match.

If you accuse someone of something, I don't really see how you can be so mad if they do the same. I think you are overreacting a little.

Nobody actually thinks you copied Nanerz or AZ or whoever else. Thumbs just seemed to be a little frustrated (just as you are) when someone accused him of copying someone else's style, and said something that you misconstrued (unless I'm the one misunderstanding it).

Get along guys.

BTW Hylian was being very very sarcastic.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
NL I don't think you should be so offended.

You sorta accused thumbs of copying you. Of course he isn't going to be happy. He did not accuse you of copying Nanerz, he said "if what I did was copying you, then what you did is copying Nanerz."

If you think about it, all he's saying is that he didn't copy you. Yeah sure he might've picked up a few moves from you, but I doubt he got his whole playstyle from you. Diddy relies on a few key tactics, so sometimes different players' playstyles still look similar. You guys seem to have similar priorities in match.

If you accuse someone of something, I don't really see how you can be so mad if they do the same. I think you are overreacting a little.

Nobody actually thinks you copied Nanerz or AZ or whoever else. Thumbs just seemed to be a little frustrated (just as you are) when someone accused him of copying someone else's style, and said something that you misconstrued (unless I'm the one misunderstanding it).

Get along guys.

BTW Hylian was being very very sarcastic.
Understood. I'll leave it alone

Happy Bday to Me

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Just so all you kids know, you are all good, great, even phenomenal players who are all very talented and have the proficiency to go very far with Diddy as a character and the game in general. Let's all just try to move on from this thread and not worry about the finger-pointing and make Diddy the character susceptible to the ban-stick here in the next few months. Because he's that ****ing good.

I'm going to go nurse my hangover now.

-- H.

D1

Banned via Administration
Happy Bday NL good games today ^_^.

Falco>>>Diddy all DAY! LMAO

<-I'm such a jerk. ^_^

Top Bottom