• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thread Conversion: Who wants to fight <3?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I know I do. Normally I'm big agianst threads like this... but I'm going to make an exception for shiek. I'm really interested in progressing with... er agianst sheik? And one of the best way to learn about a character to to play agianst people who use them, good or bad you are learning either way. I mean Ryoko's amazing and all, but yeah variety is cool too. This is a good comunity with good players so I'm sure you'll be learning from this as well so. Post here, hit me on AIM, or PM me and let this thread die, I care very small amounts, just contact me some how.

stealthsushi

Smash Apprentice
Best wishes with Peach <3, make sure you use her U-Tilt as your taunt XD Hope to see you stop by every now and then in the Sheik boards :D Maybe I'll see you around the Peach boards as I gather info on my secondaries :D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
....Wait, people have to commit to one main?

lol, I just realized that all of the active Sheik players around here don't actually go to tournaments... >_>

Villi

Smash Lord
I repped Sheik at the last tourney I went to and lost to the same Wario my Peach beat in semi-finals at the one before it, funnily enough.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
central FL doesn't have brawl tourneys often enough.

When it does school is in session for me.

I'm still up for dittos if you like that kinda thing. Sheik on Sheik action isn't really my thing anymore.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
central FL doesn't have brawl tourneys often enough.

When it does school is in session for me.

I'm still up for dittos if you like that kinda thing. Sheik on Sheik action isn't really my thing anymore.
How could you not always love hot Sheik on Sheik action?!?!?... Ftilting is HAWT!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
....Wait, people have to commit to one main?
This. Don't be afraid to pull sheik out in some matches where you'll feel confident with her in tournaments. You don't have to go all Peach in a tournament. :p

I wrote a similar letter to Fox a long time ago. ;)

popsofctown

Smash Champion
<3, i'd like to play you but i don't do wi-fi. Have a horrible connection, don't like it at all. You live in Winter Park and Bloomfield? If you actually live in Winter Park, i might be able to play you in a tournament that's halfway between us.

Top Bottom