• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Lazy Blokes weeklies

zmx

Smash Lord
7. zmx (Snake/Wario)

WHAT? HOW? THE BEST IN QUEBEC, I THOUGHT?
D:

Though I know you're trolling I am in fact from Ontario just to clarify.

And I tend to get really nervous and play horrible in tournys. Hopefully this time I'll have gotten over it........

So watch out people. The "former" World Heavyweight (Champion?) has his eyes on the GOLD!

zmx

Smash Lord
You will never get the gold as long as I, the albino clown, enter blokes.
One day, mark my words, I WILL have your Wario's number.

Your reign of terror will end by the hands of the perfect soldier. Because you see, I'm not just the World Heavyweight Champion. I am the People's Champion! And the people are tired of your tyranny. I speak for the nameless poor souls, the marths, the snakes, even the DDDs, you've stepped on to get to the top. You know what sucks about being at the top? There is only one way left to go.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I am a raccoon
rawr

people other than Ssonic and Iota need to be in the finals this time imo.

:038:

Aibou

Smash Master
Worst blokes yet. Tomorrow, I will host "Those Salty Runback Weeklies" at 7pm est. That is all.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
New section added to results post with updated stuff etc.

Also not counting runback blokes as normal regular blokes results, though they can still count for character/player rankings (If they still exist).

So, better results? Yay/Nay?

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I'll probably join the next one for the lulz. These are always hosted on friday right?

EDIT: Nvm, computer not workinq & Xat don't work on ipod touch. Mobile xat is horrible 2. :-/
:phone:

Sieguest

Smash Master
You all will be in for an extremely rude awakening whenever I am able to join TLB...
Going to be salt showers all night.

Also, next Blokes gotta be big... commence hyping now.

Aibou

Smash Master
I dunno about that. The 14 entrants last Friday makes the revival of Blokes seem pretty promising.

Hope I didn't just jinx it...

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
No it will not grow big because we simply don't have enough consistent players joining
, at least not yet anyway...

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
When I find that darned brawl disk, Imma hop back into the OTL. It's been too long.

And 'grats on the sticky, Jimmy mah boi.

EDIT: And by, "When", I mean right the fudge now. :estatic:

Sign me up if there's an open spot!

For the record, this is TaterSalad0811. Just had an account change as I don't use that as an internet alias anymore and the numbers don't roll with me anymore.

Top Bottom