- Jan 1, 2010
Those Lazy Blokes weeklies!
Since Knubs is usually too busy to host his weeklies now and days PrinceRamen, The Nameless Wanderer, Pwnerbren7
and I have decided to give it a try and host these Online tournaments every weekend we will also host low & mid tier tournies once the new tier list comes out ( we will alternate between the two each week)
-Regulars every Friday at 7:00 pm EST 4:00 pm for PST, 6:00 Central , if you are in none of these timezones please figure out what time u have to be in the chat for this
-Low / Mid tier tournies every saturday ( will alternate between weekends ) - 6:00 PM EST 3:00 pm PST, 5:00 Central, if you are in none of these timezones please figure out what time u have to be in the chat for this
unless told ahead otherwise
*8 minute time limit
*items set to off and none
*double elimination 16 man tournament
* matches are best out of 3, winners/losers/grand finals is out of 5
* In grand finals person coming from losers bracket must win 2 sets of 3/5 to win, while the person still in winners has to only win 1 set of 3/5
*Stalling is banned. Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Any infinite chain grabs must end quickly after 250% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.
* In the case of someone wanting to go solopo before the game ( and mid match assuming they had just lost the stock ) starts allow 10-15 seconds to SD nana.
*Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
* DDD walking infinite is banned, DDD must run CG
* All grab release infinites are banned
* HA (homing attack) stalling is banned
*If time runs out during a match, Sudden Death will never be played. Use the following rules instead:
1. * If one player has more stock remaining than the other, the victor will be the player with the most stock.
2.* If the stock count is tied, then the player with the lowest damage percent wins the round.
3.* If Sudden Death is forced by one player using a "suicide" move (Kirby/Dedede Swallow, Ganondorf Flame Choke, Bowser Bomb, Wario Bite, etc.), then whoever initiated the suicide move wins the game.
not the ******** BBR rule
*Each round will last 25-30
*If time has passed i will let the person who attempted to contact their opponent( or actually showed up lol) the most for the tournament advance, if neither of them made an attempt they will both be DQ'd
*Stage strike for the starter
* Since the Stagelist is sorta too pro for the starter addicts i will allow 2 stage bans
* Daves stupid rule applies (cant choose a stage u already won on unless agreed from both players)
* NO JOHNING!
specifically for people that lack common sense
*striking goes 2-3-1
*Pokemon Stadium (melee)
*Yoshi's island (brawl)
*Pokémon Stadium 2
*Port Town Aero Drive
Sign up sheet
just say "joining" or something lol no need for the whole character/FC thing since this will all be done on XAT
Entrants for Regulars [11/16]
7. PwnerBren7 (Bren)
8. DualSeeker ( DS )
15. C.S Dinah (Dinah)
*(thing after name) = nickname
* = permanent sign up
Replacements for Regulars
1. ElNoNombreHombre (Pikadude)
Entrants for Project M Demo[7/16]
1. Jimmyfosho (Jimmy)
2. Pwnerbren7 (Bren)
3. Yugi (Aibou)
6. Cubone (can't use spacies)
7. TheGreatKazoo (kazoo)
Replacements for Project M Demo
3. BOB SAGET!
7. PwnerBren7 (bren)
9. Dualseeker (dual or DS )
Replacements for Mid tiers
1. Zεη ( Zen )
7. Nysyarc ( Nyke )
Replacements for Low tiers
1.Zεη ( Zen )