• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Lazy Blokes weeklies

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
though you are a novice at trolling... adding.
Well, mom thinks I might overheat/fry her new laptop like I did the other one...

I can't be frequent on the Xat since my computer's on the other side of the house. Just adding sine that might interfere.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I've been banned for 1 hours(s) for no reason. NOW I remember why I didn't use Xat XD Is it too late to quit?

Ugg

Smash Champion
We ban people who look like randoms or xat crawlers because with 20+ people in the xat and more people constantly coming, it gets too flooded. You will also be banned if your name has more lights than Tokyo city during night time. Please private chat an owner to make your case clear if you are banned, or state that you're there for a tourney.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Cheer up Aibou! You still did way better than me, even without your main. These tournies are online with friends anyway, the important thing is to have fun.

I took a game off Dinah for the first time today so I'm pretty happy. Too bad I couldn't play the rest of my matches though.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
We ban people who look like randoms or xat crawlers because with 20+ people in the xat and more people constantly coming, it gets too flooded. You will also be banned if your name has more lights than Tokyo city during night time. Please private chat an owner to make your case clear if you are banned, or state that you're there for a tourney.
This.

Try your best to make it on time and introduce yourself as being of SWF, rename yourself to something reasonable, or (If anything) go to the stream where you'll not get banned there (Unless your being stupid). Randoms distract too much from the tournament, so they are bannededededed.

ed.

Aibou

Smash Master
Cheer up Aibou! You still did way better than me, even without your main. These tournies are online with friends anyway, the important thing is to have fun.

I took a game off Dinah for the first time today so I'm pretty happy. Too bad I couldn't play the rest of my matches though.

Lol I know. Just ignore me when I rant like that I'm just in a bad mood that's all lol.

Good stuff taking a game off Dinah (Y)

Aibou

Smash Master
I agree. Though Dinah's doing some pretty cool stuff so far. So it's not all bad.

Aibou

Smash Master
Needs less byes imo. We definitely need to cap the entrants list at 16.

And for the love of God never make me "play" Tero again >__>

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Yeah it was pretty bad.

So many people asking me stuff, like wow.

Anyway yeah thanks for joining and what not.

Also thanks to Ugg for helping control the chaos today.

Aibou

Smash Master
Regardless, good **** Dinah!

Edit:

1. C.S. Dinah :peach: - Congratz. I wish I was able to put up more of a fight in our match though. But that lag :s
2. PwnerBren7 (Meta Knight) - Dem SDs...
3. Ssonic (Toon Link) (Forfeit to Bren) - Lol Samus.
4. Iota (Meta Knight) - Yay you.
5. Terodactyl Yelnats (Ganondorf) (Lost to Iota in Rock Paper Scissors) - Uh...sorry for getting you DQed and then ragequitting...but LARN2PLAYMATCHES ON TIME PL0X.
5. ~Quest~ (Toon Link/Marth) - (Y)
7. Thegreatkazoo (Mario/Falco/Wolf) - Stop breaking your controller kthnx.
7. Knubs. (Falco) - Uh?
==========================
9. Cubone - Uh?
9. ElNoNombreHombre_(Pikadude) - Good **** with the stream as usual.
9. Yugi♥ (Dropped in losers) - Larn2Wifi. And stop getting so mad.
9. DualSeeker - This placing just isn't like you, Dual...
13. Revolution6 - Uh?
13. Abel1994 - I'm watching you (D)...
13. Global-wolf (Dropped in losers) - <3
13. A user name - Uh?
17. Jimmyfosho - Where the hell were you?
17. G. Fang (Left after trolling) - Larn2KillNanaKthnx

ensane

Smash Apprentice
This.

Try your best to make it on time and introduce yourself as being of SWF, rename yourself to something reasonable, or (If anything) go to the stream where you'll not get banned there (Unless your being stupid). Randoms distract too much from the tournament, so they are bannededededed.

ed.
I'm sorry I wasn't on time, but this is an old computer that likes to freeze and slow down sometimes. My experience pretty much consisted of: 1. Me finally joining the chat 2. Being asked who I was 3. Posting "ensane" then being banned. I find it rathere disturbing no one noticed that; are the brackets listing everyone not public? ( or the OP for that matter) Also, I don't know what stream you're talking about... did I miss the link somewhere? Sorry I didn't pm, I didn't know that was possible while banned...
All, in all, this Friday sucked.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
This was sooooooooooooooooo fun even though I didnt win :D My ganon vs MK one was my favorite lol

This also was my first tourney :3

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I'm sorry I wasn't on time, but this is an old computer that likes to freeze and slow down sometimes. My experience pretty much consisted of: 1. Me finally joining the chat 2. Being asked who I was 3. Posting "ensane" then being banned. I find it rathere disturbing no one noticed that; are the brackets listing everyone not public? ( or the OP for that matter) Also, I don't know what stream you're talking about... did I miss the link somewhere? Sorry I didn't pm, I didn't know that was possible while banned...
All, in all, this Friday sucked.
You should have PM'd someone. Sorry that you got banned, but I guess who ever banned you saw you as a random after, so you might have needed to specify. Here is the stream www.justin.tv/elnonombrehombre . It's usually on during the tournaments where you can watch the matches. We start pretty much on the clock so if you're later we start without. And brackets are made with the people who are there and on time.

Not in charge of this, but I'd like to see you next week. Sorry if this one didn't go well. I'm pretty sure most of us will remember you now.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion

Yea going ROB against Pika was a bad idea. lol

Top Bottom