• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Lazy Blokes weeklies

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I've actually got time for this today. I'll be here and will be bringing a friend (if room permits)

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Probably THE best LazyBlokes tourney yet. So much lulz happened today, could not stop laughing.

Thanks to Pikadude for providing stream.

Good stuff today!
Results posted and what not.

EDIT:
[collapse=lol screen caps.]

[/collapse]

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Good tourney.

Results posted and that stuff.

Fireball fireball fireball.

Kydo

Smash Cadet
How do i sign up for a tier? What is the difference between a regular and and tier matches?

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
How do i sign up for a tier? What is the difference between a regular and and tier matches?
"sign me up for _____" (though we are only doing regulars right now. Regulars is all the characters are allowed in this tourney. But if we did low tier tourney only characters that fall under the low tier would go. Same for mid tier but we don't host any tourney but regulars now and days.

/late replay

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
^ lol

About 5 hours to finish an 8-man tourney... how nice.

Results posted and all that stuff, yeah.

Aibou

Smash Master
Mad (HOR?) hype right here! I'm pre-dedicating this week's stream to the return of our favorite children's-card-game-themed sparkle-wielder!
Thanks, but I've been forced to put my sparkles away for a while. Zelda (and Wario and Yoshi) doesn't work on my Brawl disc anymore (long and stupid story). You'll just have to settle for pew pew and a lesbo with a whip.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Thanks, but I've been forced to put my sparkles away for a while. Zelda (and Wario and Yoshi) doesn't work on my Brawl disc anymore (long and stupid story). You'll just have to settle for pew pew and a lesbo with a whip.
That's unfortunate, because I quit Sonic and am using Wario and Yoshi now. So if we ever fight in an LB, I have to use someone else, putting me at a little disadvantage :c

Aibou

Smash Master
I have good news, and I have bad news.

The good news is, my Sheik works on my Brawl disc :D (but transformation crashes the game D: )

The bad news is, I won't have proper wifi until next week since my current connection sucks and doesn't keep me online for more than 2 minutes. Getting a new router on like Tuesday or Wednesday of next week so like, I'll have to be taken off the list for now.

Sorry Pikadude, but dedicate next week's stream to me, not this week's.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
I'll join this week.
K adding you

I have good news, and I have bad news.

The good news is, my Sheik works on my Brawl disc :D (but transformation crashes the game D: )

The bad news is, I won't have proper wifi until next week since my current connection sucks and doesn't keep me online for more than 2 minutes. Getting a new router on like Tuesday or Wednesday of next week so like, I'll have to be taken off the list for now.

Sorry Pikadude, but dedicate next week's stream to me, not this week's.
always a disappointment Vanessa....
Akiza btw.

I'll miss the fun tonight due to work.

Johns....

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
"I'm going to show off on Rainbow Cruise and use an iSDR on the ship!"

*uses iSDR*

"HAHA, Did you see THAT?"

*SD*

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
1. Ssonic - Ban Toon Link
2. C.S. Dinah (Peach) - You have joined me in the list of people Iota wants to hurt badly.
3. ~Quest~ (Toon Link) - Ban Toon Link. Buffered PS -> Buffered Grab during Up-B is awesome.
4. Sonic Storm (Sonic) - Way past cool SD is way past cool.
5. Iota (Wario/Meta Knight) - **** **** **** **** **** **** **** NKINEDNDENL
5. DualSeeker (Pit/Kirby) - Get out of hiatus, por favor.
7. A User Name (Snake) - Sonic's Fsmash outranges Snake's
7. ElNoNombreHombre_(Pikadude) (Pikachu) - Pikadude Laugh da best.
==========================
9. Thegreatkazoo - Disappeared without a trace after losing to AUN
9. J - Peach on PS2. Huh.
9. Jimmyfosho - What.

Top Bottom