• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Lazy Blokes weeklies

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
I apologize on Ugg's(and if anyone else did it as well but to my understanding it was only him) behalf when it came to the chat bans. He was just following orders and getting rid of those random but also pesky people that randomly show up. I should have paid more attention to the chat and tournament yesterday but wasn't really motivated enough to play or at least try. So I just assumed that the chat would be fine even if we had more participants than usual. But I guess it was a bit too chaotic than usual. I shall be there next time to prevent any chaos for TLB. I apologize.

PwnerBren7

Smash Journeyman
Late, but whatever.

1. C.S. Dinah :peach: Good job, all that offline exp. is really paying off, eh?
2. PwnerBren7 (Meta Knight) Stop thinking you're going to win and becoming tempted into trying again
3. Ssonic (Toon Link) (Forfeit to Bren) Why you forfeit? :( Good job beating Cody
4. Iota (Meta Knight) Lol.
5. Terodactyl Yelnats (Ganondorf) (Lost to Iota in Rock Paper Scissors) Damn, you got realled gayed this tourney D:
5. ~Quest~ (Toon Link/Marth) You're really gay.
7. Thegreatkazoo (Mario/Falco/Wolf) Gunna have to call controller rights enforcement on you! Never trash talk my MK again. </3
7. Knubs. (Falco) GGs. Suprised you're falco is still so good since you use him in both games
==========================
9. Cubone How did you lose to Lota?
9. ElNoNombreHombre_(Pikadude) Nice stream as always, sorry you had to fight the Wifi *******
9. Yugi♥ (Dropped in losers) Ramen ****ed up our R2 match.
9. DualSeeker Why so low.....?
13. Revolution6 Who are you lol?
13. Abel1994 No.
13. Global-wolf (Dropped in losers) Who are you lol?
13. A user name Sup.
17. Jimmyfosho WTF BRO IGOHERGHEROGHEROH YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS!! D:
17. G. Fang (Left after trolling) Who are you lol?

This week sucked. Losing round one to a wifi ****** is really annoying. I made it back but meh just didn't have the heart to play after that. I should stop getting my hopes up lol.

In terms of the banning, I approve of it. If you're going to act like a ******, you deserve to be banned. If you wanna join, then you should stand out, speak properly, or even PM an owner or something.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
To all participants, good sheeeee. At least you guys were able to make it and play, lol.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Since some are doing this.

1. C.S. Dinah :peach: Yay you... You lucky person you.....
2. PwnerBren7 (Meta Knight) Yo, It was good playing agaisnt you again lol though we SD'd a few times. It's been a while.
3. Ssonic (Toon Link) (Forfeit to Bren) You sure you did your best? Why the forfiet?
4. Iota (Meta Knight) GGs you gay Metaknigh :3
5. Terodactyl Yelnats (Ganondorf) (Lost to Iota in Rock Paper Scissorst) Dont play Iota in coinflips, or in that.
5. ~Quest~ (Toon Link/Marth) Lrn2banstages
7. Thegreatkazoo (Mario/Falco/Wolf) You're soo good dude!
7. Knubs. (Falco) Go back to using Random.
9. Cubone Teach me how to use ROB kay?
9. ElNoNombreHombre_(Pikadude) Thanks for the stream!
9. Yugi♥ (Dropped in losers) To quit, or not to quit?
9. DualSeeker Get better.
13. Revolution6 Thanks for joining!
13. Abel1994 Thanks for joining!
13. Global-wolf (Dropped in losers) You no longer can be taken lightly as of now, you have now entered the battlefield.
13. A user name Get better.
17. Jimmyfosho You should make the brackets next time.
17. G. Fang (Left after trolling) Nana is better than you.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
I guess I'll do shoutouts too ^__^.

1. C.S. Dinah :peach: Congrats ^__^. Hope to see you next week ^__^ (man you got A LOT of stitches XD).
2. PwnerBren7 (Meta Knight) Hope to face you next week!
3. Ssonic (Toon Link) (Forfeit to Bren) Your Toon Links still really good ^__^.
4. Iota (Meta Knight) Accusing me of Stalling, wow XD. Good job, none the less ^__^.
5. Terodactyl Yelnats (Ganondorf) (Lost to Iota in Rock Paper Scissors) Too bad your match had so much lag D:. Best luck next week ^__^!
5. ~Quest~ (Toon Link/Marth) I haven't faced you in a while. Hope we can face each other next week ^__^!
7. Thegreatkazoo (Mario/Falco/Wolf) Congrats, Kazoo ^__^. Hope to face you next week!
7. Knubs. (Falco) You've got a really good Falco. I enjoyed our set, it was really good ^__^. And thanks for teaming with me in the doubles tournament ^__^. We make a good team XD.
9. Cubone Hope to face you next week ^__^!
9. ElNoNombreHombre_(Pikadude) You have an awesome stream. Your Pikachu is awesome too ^__^. Hope to face you next week ^__^! And I enjoyed our set in the doubles tournament ^__^.
9. Yugi♥ (Dropped in losers) Hope you come back next week! Hopefully we'll face each other ^__^!
9. DualSeeker Hi person ^__^.
13. Revolution6 Enjoyed playing you ^__^. Hope you come back next week ^__^.
13. Abel1994 I heard you played Wi-Fi Pit :D!
13. Global-wolf (Dropped in losers) Hope to see you here next week ^__^!
13. A user name Hopefully we'll be able to play each other next week! You're a good player ^__^.
17. Jimmyfosho Hi Jimmy ^__^!
17. G. Fang (Left after trolling) Lol XD. Go SoPo again next tournament XD. Hope to see you here next week, though ^__^.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Really now? :evil:
Vanessa is just mad that PTAD is legal because it reminds her that normal people get to drive while shes stuck in the kitchen.

Making sammiches for Jimmy and I
And no I will not grow up. You haven't given me enough sammiches yet.

with that being said sign ups are open.

Other info: Nyke has been removed from the Perma list do to inactivity
Dual is not allowed to do any form of ^__^
Really now? Thats pretty lame X__X

ROB is taking first this week btw.
Counting on you Dinah

Aibou

Smash Master
I'd love for you to tell that to a real girl, one day, Cubone and see what happens.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
*sees that and title*

D:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

No fair Q__Q.......
^_____^

Joining this to revive Dual's privileges! >:L

Top Bottom