• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world... - The Subspace Emissary

Takalth

Smash Ace
On a side note, I wikipedia'd Palutena to see who she was, and it has already been updated with Brawl info, complete with screenshot.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
That movie, it really shows you how much the graphics have been stepped up for Brawl. Stills can only do so much.

Awesome week for updates.
i was thinking the same thing...pay attention to the details...the small ones... its amazing how anti-half a$$ed the game's production is looking atm

skullkidd

Smash Ace
^that's photoshop
look at the real one on the smash bros page, the screen looks nothing like a sonic symbol.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
It appears so.....
unless they accidentally forgot to take her out of those pics. Then again, maybe she is in and they still forgot to take her out......oops. xD
I don't know how in the world they could forget to take Peach out of the video/pictures.

Sakurai has a weird way of showing us things. I'm glad Peach is coming back, though.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
i was thinking the same thing...pay attention to the details...the small ones... its amazing how anti-half a$$ed the game's production is looking atm

No kidding. They're definitely using their whole *** on this game.

And while I'm at it:

So your gonna main them even if they're physics suck? :laugh:
Please take note, press22 and the other 95% of posters here who don't know the proper usage of their/there/they're or your/you're. My post is an example of how they're supposed to be used. Anyone over the age of 9 has no excuse to mess those up. Ever.

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who's upset Pikachu isn't seen in any of the Screenshots?

I know that, inevitably, he'll be in there, somehow, but, so far, we know nothing of what his story might be like.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who's upset Pikachu isn't seen in any of the Screenshots?

I know that, inevitably, he'll be in there, somehow, but, so far, we know nothing of what his story might be like.
I wouldn't be suprised if you have to fight mutant pokemon or something like that. But i'm sure it'll have to do with pokemon is someway, and mewtwo.

GimmeAnFSharp

Smash Journeyman
Please forgive me if this has already been said... but is it possible that the Pig Gun is from, or atleast the idea is from, Mother 3's (Earthbound) relatively technologically advanced Pig Army?

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Please forgive me if this has already been said... but is it possible that the Pig Gun is from, or atleast the idea is from, Mother 3's (Earthbound) relatively technologically advanced Pig Army?
Yeah, your right. It looks just like a Pig Army mask.

-Foggy-

Smash Apprentice
in the Subspace Emissary. What is the Subspace Emi
You know, I didn't notice it before, but in the pic where Mario and the ??? are fighting, it looks as if the ??? is mimicing the way Mario gets hit. I was skeptical about it before, but now that I've seen two pics of it I'm pretty sure these things copy their opponent.

Wreked

Smash Lord
I think I found this pig army.

source-http://walkthrough.starmen.net/mother3/index.php go to the left of the screen, enemy lists, alphabetic list, click p at the top, then scroll down to pig mask.

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
You know, I didn't notice it before, but in the pic where Mario and the ??? are fighting, it looks as if the ??? is mimicing the way Mario gets hit. I was skeptical about it before, but now that I've seen two pics of it I'm pretty sure these things copy their opponent.
that would be crazy, what if they mimicked your character but had a sort of advantage?

Revven

FrankerZ
that would be crazy, what if they mimicked your character but had a sort of advantage?
What's funny is that I was thinking that they would mirror your every movement, move, and so on in order to be a good match for you. The Samus picture clearly shows this as they are both charging up at the same rate based on the size of the charged balls. It's pretty clear these guys will be far different than the Wireframes and Polygons, WAY different. Who knows, this could also make the A.I harder in Single Player. =\

All I know is that it would be a great challenge to fight a CPU that mimicked your every move and every attack. Predicting what you're going to do would be some amazing A.I, much less, copying it at the same time.

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
so can someone give a brief description on what happened in the latest trailer?
cuz my computer won't support flash neither let me download it :(

Zone

Smash Champion
Sorry, what I said was already said. Edit---

But yea, I wouldn't mind 1 disc --> Single player

2nd disc --> Multiplayer.

More space taking up, usually means more depth >.> Not always though.

BlublacMH

Smash Apprentice
so can someone give a brief description on what happened in the latest trailer?
cuz my computer won't support flash neither let me download it :([/QUOTE

Mario & Kirby shake hands after a battle in a big stadium. As they wave to the crowd, the Halberd emerges from some ominous looking clouds overhead and starts releasing those modea/???/purple guys onto the stadium. Zelda & Peach (watching from the stands) are shocked at this and both run down the stairs (Well Zelda Faore's Wind's herself to the ground and Peach floats down on her parosol) to join Mario & Kirby in a standoff against the
modea/???/purple guys.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I dont know, but Im sure that level is inside the halberd, im bettin samus land on the halberd and dodged fire, to enter the ship and to *forgot the word* to destroy the ship from the inside...

man I hope that after you see a small vid during the adventure mode, theres like a video option that allows you to see it again without having to pass the game again with the same character...

Croco

Smash Lord
Re-posted since nobody even answered the question.
Hmm.. I overlooked that.
Yeah I did notice the pig nose on the robot thing..
It is possible it could be something to do with Pokey.
Pokey was the pig king.. he also was in Mother 2 and 3 as the bad guy.

But of course it could be just a generic new/original enemy for Brawl.
Like the giant mountain goat or the purple robot guys.

I hope your right though.. I would love it to be related to Pokey's pig army.

Top Bottom