• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"This Game Sucks", a brawl and melee tourney. April 26th. Stevens Point, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
When I rolled out of bed this morning I said "holy ****, I slept for 22 hours. The fell asleep again...

Zicore

Smash Champion
Zicore. You still have some room for the four of us tomorrow?
of course. But I think you guys are staying at cosmos overnight? I think thats what cos said...but if you want, I think you can crash here. I hope gary can take some MN peeps.

Zjiin

Smash Master
of course. But I think you guys are staying at cosmos overnight? I think thats what cos said...but if you want, I think you can crash here. I hope gary can take some MN peeps.
The plan is for tink to come to my house to pick up me and cosmo at 3pm, then we're going to drive to mendoza's which will be until 4, and from there drive up to you and be there at like 8-9pm.

What's ur addy.

chansen

Smash Lord
I have to john out, I cant come cuz i forgot to ask off and no one can work for me. Plus i need the money. But i can still house after the tourney that day. If anyone wants to blaze and play some smash at my crib after, feel free to pm for my cell number.

Spittin Wheelie

Smash Cadet
Does everyone who needs it have housing now?

Edit: Not trying to undermine Zicore or anything, but teams are going to have to stay at $5 per person. It's what has been advertised to all the locals...and they're def. not going to pay $20 per team. College students need a less expensive option as well.:)

Zicore

Smash Champion
I called it =P Sorry OOS's expecting big payoffs.

ANYONE STAYING AT MY HOUSE!!!!

Bring a Pillow and blankets and a towel. PLEASE! I don't have many. No johns if you don't bring one.

OH...and DEODERANT IS MANDITORY! If you smell like ****...bad things happen. Use Deoderant...

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
again, i think i can house about 6 people

sago i need my card back, and bring your deck.

spike, bring mohoro, 13th style, dadada(OMG) and swap magic

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Does everyone who needs it have housing now?

Edit: Not trying to undermine Zicore or anything, but teams are going to have to stay at $5 per person. It's what has been advertised to all the locals...and they're def. not going to pay $20 per team. College students need a less expensive option as well.:)
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
Your coming from Stockholm? Really?

UPDATE FOR TEAMS!!!!!!!111!!1one

Teams will now be $10 PER PERSON. So that means MORE CASH!!!! No johns!:p
You planning on editing the first post so people don't show up $5 short?

Zicore

Smash Champion
You planning on editing the first post so people don't show up $5 short?
I guess thats not happening? Spittin Wheelie and Aminir have been advertising $5 per person, so I guess thats what its gonna be. I am gonna talk to them today and confirm it.

Are you and haus coming to this?

Zicore

Smash Champion
honestly a five or ten dollar difference in money shouldn't mean much ...

I assume you have it, owning a Wii / Brawl / Internet / usually a nice TV or PC Monitor to play it on
$5 per person with 45 people is more money then you think...

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
Alot of college kids are poor. In addition all the advertising we have done in person has been claiming 5$ per team member. If we suddenly change what we say we(daisho con) look bad. In addition alot of college students just don't have the money. This is the hardest time of year for us. We haven't worked much since August. Money is tight on campus.
Basically it's staying at $5. There will be prizes from our sponsors as well if i undrestand Zicore.

Lastly this should have been mentioned alot earlier, A week befor is not enough time. We will take it into account for next year though.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
yea, simple "college" johns aren't very legit, but to just change it at the last second is kind of dumb for everyone else who doesn't read smashboards all the time.

I'm just about to leave, although I'm going to wait for this storm to pass over, I'm pretty sure if I leave now I'm going to die and get hit by a tornado

Eci4

Smash Ace
dude college johns is legit when you gotta travel a ton... I didn't eat anything when I went to Anime Detour so that I could save money,,,

I suggest eating something btw guys!

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Awww... I wish I could have gone. My teams partner didn't want to go, though, and I didn't want to drive out there all alone. ._.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
ggs to those I played. Sorry I had to john out of singles, but I'm mad ****ing sick
zicore take care of my blanket and pillow until I can pick those up sometime :(

Top Bottom